ITT: We put the Navy Seal copypasta through at least 7 languages in Google Translate and post results

ITT: We put the Navy Seal copypasta through at least 7 languages in Google Translate and post results.
Here's the original for your convenience:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Let's see how bad we can fuck this up

I put it through my home language, but it didn't do anything to it. How about putting the translated paragraph through another language?

Che cazzo hai appena cazzo dire su di me, è piccola cagna? Avrò sai mi sono laureato top della mia classe nel Navy Seals, e sono stato coinvolto in numerose incursioni segrete su Al-Qaeda, e ho più di 300 uccisioni confermate. Mi sono addestrato nella guerra gorilla e io sono il cecchino superiore a tutte le forze armate degli Stati Uniti. Tu non sei niente per me, ma solo un altro bersaglio. Vi pulire si cazzo con precisione del calibro di cui non è mai stato visto prima su questa Terra, marcare il mio cazzo di parole. Si pensa di poter farla franca dicendo che merda a me su Internet? Pensate di nuovo, figlio di puttana. Mentre parliamo Sto contattando la mia rete segreta di spie attraverso gli Stati Uniti e il tuo IP viene tracciata in questo momento quindi è meglio prepararsi per la tempesta, larva. La tempesta che spazza via la piccola cosa patetica che chiamate la vostra vita. Sei fottuto morto, ragazzo. Posso essere ovunque, in qualsiasi momento, e posso ucciderti in oltre settecento modi, e questo è solo con le mie mani. Non solo sono ampiamente allenato nel combattimento a mani nude, ma non ho accesso a tutto l'arsenale del Corpo dei Marines degli Stati Uniti e io lo uso per tutta la sua estensione per pulire il culo miserabile dalla faccia del continente, si stronzetto. Se solo si poteva sapere che cosa punizione empio il tuo piccolo commento "intelligente" stava per abbattere su di voi, forse si sarebbe tenuta il tuo cazzo di lingua. Ma non si poteva, non è vero, e ora si sta pagando il prezzo, è dannato idiota. Io merda furia su di te e ti farò annegare in essa. Sei fottuto morto, ragazzo.

>Finnish

Mitä vittua sinä vitun sanoa minusta, senkin narttu? Otan tiedät olen valmistunut alkuun minun luokalla Navy Seals, ja olen ollut mukana lukuisissa salainen ratsioita Al-Qaidan, ja minulla on yli 300 vahvistetaan tappaa. Olen koulutettu gorilla sodankäynnin ja olen ylhäältä ampuja koko Yhdysvaltain asevoimien. Olet minulle mitään, mutta vain yksi tavoite. Minä pyyhin sinun vittuun tarkasti, jollaista ei ole koskaan ennen nähty maan päällä, merkitse vitun sanoja. Luuletko saada pois sanomalla, että paskaa minulle Internetin? Mieti uudelleen, kusipää. Tälläkin olen yhteyttä salainen verkosto vakoojia ympäri USA ja IP on jäljittää nyt joten parempi valmistautua myrsky, mato. Myrsky, joka pyyhkii pois säälittävä pikku juttu soitat elämää. Sinä vitun kuollut, lapsi. En voi olla missä tahansa ja milloin tahansa, ja voin tappaa sinut yli seitsemänsataa tavoilla, ja se on vain paljain käsin. Paitsi olen laajasti koulutettu aseeton taistelussa, mutta minulla on pääsy koko arsenaali Yhdysvaltain merijalkaväki ja aion käyttää sitä koko laajuudessaan pyyhkiä kurja perse päältä mantereen, senkin paska. Jos vain voinut tietää mitä epäpyhää kosto pikku "ovela" kommentti oli noin kaataa teille, ehkä olisi ollut vitun kielen. Mutta et voisi, et, ja nyt maksat hintaa, et jumalauta idiootti. Aion paskaa Fury ympäri ja te hukkuu sitä. Sinä vitun kuollut, Kiddo.

What on earth are you just a dildo a little bit dog about me? I know that you are graduating from the top of my class to the Navy, and I was involved in many secret entrants into the channel quarda, and have a death of over 300 confirmation It must be. I am practicing in the gorilla war and I am a high sniper in the US military. You are nothing for me, not just one goal. This exactly ends my unkindness due to it, one unprecedented curse in this country. Do you think that you can tell me that shit through the Internet when you come out? Think again, bastard. I am in the secret network of Spy all over the US, I connect your IP, now I have a better storm and preparation for larvae continues. A storm that destroys poor things called life. Cursed dead, baby. It can be done anytime, anywhere, and can be killed in more than 700 ways, but this is his bare hand. Not only I but your work I have not got extensively trained in unarmed battles, but do not have access to the entire Navy's Arsenal of the United States and the unhappy exclusion to the ass on the ass face of the continent Shit is used for the shit. If you can not know what the penalty holds closing his mouth is probably the world that has a small "smart" comment on strange deletion. But I am paying the current price, you can not dildo, idiot. Anger is shit about you, you drown on it. A cursed dead young man.

This is what I got after putting it in Welsh Irish German Norwegian and Scottish
What the hell did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I tell you, I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I took part in a series of attacks on Al Qaeda secret, and I have over 300 confirmed Kills. I trained in Gorilla Warfare and I am the best sniper in the armed forces of the United States. You anything to me, but the second visit. Fuck you I dried again the same piece that has never been seen before in the world, to celebrate my fucking words. You think you can say that the Internet has to go? Think again, fucker. Today I am with my secret spy network in the United States and IP is continuing now, so you better prepare for the storm, creep. The storm, no little thing you call your life wipes. You fucking dead children. I can be anywhere, any time, and can kill you in more than seven hundred species, and only with hands. I just do not extensive training in unarmed combat, but access to all arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I used a whole, to contribute my ass drilling from the face of the continent, you little things . If you know what could only have known unholy vengeance is too small "SMART" idea comes to you, you got your fucking tongue. But you could not, you know, and now you pay the price, you fucking idiot. I went to race against you, and you will drown. You fucking dead, boy.

what the hell type of language is that? Spanish?

The language of Love, and Spaghetti, user.

You fuck me just say that if you have very little bitch? US troops, I am the best in my class is over, you will kill me, there are more than 300, that is, the attack on the Al-Qaeda involved in some secret I know. We practiced fighting gorilla, and that the US military sniper. you should never do anything to me, but one goal. I just, you, and many of them never seen before fucking fine, according to the words of this earth to remove the mark. If you think you can escape me, that shit online? Please think again, the bastard. We speak, of a secret spy ring in the United States have a good storm and worms your IP address, it will be now. the storm destroyed a little wrong, I will speak of the so-called life. You die and the child. I could be anywhere, at any time, and I will kill more than seven centuries, and not only to native hands. Also, I was going to score, but little fuck your sorry ass the whole continent Penn Arsenal I will use the controller to access all of the fleet in the United States. If you know how bad account, a comment, "smart" overthrow allegedly angry little. You also do not, do not, and now you pay the price that you are stupid. We can work, you have to spend, can drown you. You have children and die slowly.

Keked

Wat de fok het jy net fokken sê oor my, jou klein teef? Ek sal maar jy weet ek gegradueer beste in my klas in die Navy Seals, en Ek het betrokke by talle geheime klopjagte op Al-Quaeda en ek het meer as 300 bevestig dood. Ek opgelei in gorilla-oorlogvoering en ek is die top sniper in die hele Amerikaanse gewapende magte. Jy is niks vir my maar net nog 'n teiken. Ek sal julle vee die fok met presisie die hou van wat nog nooit voorheen gesien het op hierdie aarde, let op my fokken woorde. Jy dink jy kan wegkom met te sê dat kak vir my oor die internet? Dink weer, fokker. As ons praat ek kontak met my geheime netwerk van spioene in die VSA en jou IP word nou opgespoor sodat jy beter voor te berei vir die storm, luim. Die storm wat wipes uit die patetiese klein ding wat jy jou lewe te roep. Jy fokken dood, kind. Ek kan enige plek wees, enige tyd, en ek kan jou doodmaak in meer as sewe honderd maniere, en dit is net met my kaal hande. Nie net is ek op groot skaal opgelei in ongewapende gevegte, maar ek het toegang tot die hele arsenaal van die Verenigde State Marine Corps en ek sal dit gebruik tot sy volle omvang van jou misrabele gat afvee die aangesig van die kontinent, jou klein kak. As jy net kon geweet het wat onheilige vergelding jou klein "slim" opmerking was op die punt om af te bring oor julle, miskien het jy sou jou fokken tong gehou. Maar jy kon nie, jy nie gedoen het nie, en nou is jy die prys betaal, goddamn jy idioot. Ek sal woede kak oor jou en sal jy verdrink in dit. Jy is dood fucking, kiddo.

you're supposed to translate it back to english dumbfucks. how is it funny if you cant even read it?

To that; your only dog that was said to me, ;? We have not completed a high and Navy, I do not know you, and I hid and has been involved in more than 300 confirmed kills of al-Qaeda. I was trained in the United States and sniper weapons gorilla army of the United States of high style. If there is no me, and for other purposes. This grief is exactly what is it that I have a nasty space, call your planet as never before. Do you think that dog feces, I'm far away from the Internet? Think again, stupid. As we speak, we are now, it is possible to prepare the larvae, you have a better experience with IP link, it is a secret spy network in the United States. Storm of comic destruction, he said that he lost his life. I went to Dick, my baby dead. For me, there could be any time, naked and you just, in order to describe more than 700 ways to kill. Your bad ass dog feces, I just graduated from the melee, I have access to all the weapons in the US Marine Corps, and will be used to remove the top from Chile. As long as I do not know what penalties advice before you give, "sharp", you can laugh. You have been, but, no, you are now, you can not be paid a stupid price. Anger, everything is in order and that on top of you, and you will drown. I went to Dick dead.

it translates to the same thing you failed abortion

>I went to Dick dead

If you tell me you fucking lot of luggage? so I know that the US military has completed a best in class, this may have been involved in several secret Al Saudi, you will get to kill more than 300 trained gorilla war, I say to all our military sniper best. You're the only goal in this for me. We have never seen the light, and what to remove and mark the word hell. I think you can get away with saying that shit on the internet? Consider the bastard to do. If this is the case, we must be prepared storm larvae Now we have the results of the agent to communicate with each of our intelligence network in the United States and studies. cotton towels storm called a compassionate life. holding a dead baby. You will never be where you kill more than seven hundred different ways and this is just my bare hands. You little shit, I'm ready to fight for large arsenal, but to wipe his ass full access to all Army Corps, US Navy, that only the continent. If you are not familiar with, such as penalties for "smart" you are holy to bring down, maybe to organize a language rabies. If it was, but can not, you can now pay the price, fool. My Dung Rabies front will drown. Are you the leg of a dead child.

Read the translations posted by other anons you by-product of a ripped condom

why even post it then? stop clogging this website with your fucking trash faggot

¿Qué coño has dicho de mí, perra? Quiero que sepas que me gradué en la parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas en Al-Quaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy entrenado en la guerra de los gorilas y soy el mejor francotirador de todas las fuerzas armadas de los Estados Unidos. Usted no es nada para mí sino sólo otro objetivo. Te voy a limpiar la mierda con precisión los gustos de que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, marcar mis malditas palabras. ŻCrees que puedes salir con esa mierda por Internet? Piensa de nuevo, hijo de puta. Mientras hablamos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías a través de los EE. UU. Y su IP está siendo rastreada ahora mismo para que mejor se prepare para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que borra la pequeña cosa patética que llamas tu vida. Estás jodidamente muerto, chico. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y puedo matarte en más de setecientas formas, y eso es solo con mis manos desnudas. No sólo estoy ampliamente entrenado en combate desarmado, sino que tengo acceso a todo el arsenal del Cuerpo de Marines de los Estados Unidos y lo usaré en toda su extensión para limpiar tu miserable asno de la faz del continente, pequeña mierda. Si tan sólo pudieras haber sabido qué retribución profana tu pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de derribar sobre ti, tal vez habrías tenido tu maldita lengua. Pero no podrías, no lo hiciste, y ahora pagas el precio, maldito idiota. Voy a cagar furia sobre ti y te ahogarás en ella. Estás muerta, hijo mío.

> cotton towels storm called a compassionate life. holding a dead baby

> but to wipe his ass full access to all Army Corps

> My Dung Rabies front will drown. Are you the leg of a dead child.

"You have children and die slowly."
Kek

... Why yes I am.. I am the leg of a dead child! The only one who could have known would be you father!

>Are you the leg of a dead child.

>A storm that destroys poor things called life.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I will let you know that I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I was involved in many secret attacks on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me, but just one goal. I'll delete fuck with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I contact my secret network of spies across the United States and IP addresses are monitored now, so you can better prepare for the storm worm. The storm that clears the pathetic little thing we call life. You're fucking dead, baby. They could be anywhere, anytime, and can kill you in the more than seven hundred ways, but this is only his bare hands. Not only am I intensely trained in unarmed combat, or have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps, and I'll use it to its full potential is to delete your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If you could only know what unholy retribution your little "smart" comment he wanted to bring down on you, perhaps to maintain your fucking language. Do not, did not, and now you are paying the price, damn idiot. I will shit fury upon you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kid.

Fuck my fucking dog? They graduating class of fast, and some secret Al-Qaeda attacks, as well as more than 300 confirmed will know that I am dead. I shot the Internet in the United States has military training. has nothing to do with me and for other purposes. We have died; Remember curse words positive and never before seen in the world. I believe you can get anything on the Internet? I think again, bad. And the United States and is ready to storm the secret spy IP network worms when you say that to drive. the storm and get rid of this sad little thing called life. This is the part of the dead. They can be anywhere at any time, and the killing of more than seven hundred, and I only manually. He not only taught many unarmed soldiers, but we are using a weapon in the US Navy and casualty ass fucked sheet is used to clean the face of the continent. I do not know will pay a brief description of "smart" to understand the impact of the club. But you can not do that, but now is not the fucking stupid. Shits and angry, and you ahogaré. This is the part of the dead.

i swear i didnt edit anything

>and the unhappy exclusion to the ass on the ass face of the continent Shit is used for the shit.

Què carall és el que acabes de merda dir de mi, petita gossa? Vaig a haver de saps que em vaig graduar part superior de la meva classe en els Navy Seals, i he estat involucrat en nombroses incursions secretes a Al-Qaida, i tinc més de 300 morts confirmades. Estic capacitat en la guerra goril·la i jo sóc el franctirador superior en totes les forces armades dels Estats Units. No ets res per a mi, però només un altre objectiu. Jo et netegi la merda a terme amb precisió els gustos dels quals mai s'ha vist abans en aquesta Terra, marca meus putos paraules. Creu que pot sortir a dir que merda per a mi a través d'Internet? Pensi una altra vegada, fill de puta. A hores d'ara em poso en contacte amb la meva xarxa secreta d'espies als EUA i la seva IP està sent rastrejat en aquest moment pel que és millor preparar-se per la tempesta, cuc. La tempesta que arrasa amb la petita cosa patètica que truqui a la seva vida. Estàs home mort, noi. Puc estar en qualsevol lloc, en qualsevol moment, i et puc matar a més de set mil maneres, i això és només amb les mans nues. No només sóc àmpliament entrenat en el combat sense armes, però no tinc accés a tot l'arsenal de la Marina dels Estats Units i ho vaig a utilitzar en tota la seva extensió per netejar el seu lamentable cul de la faç del continent, tros de merda. Si tan sols pogués haver sabut el profà retribució al seu petit comentari "intel·ligent" estava a punt de fer caure sobre tu, potser li hagi posseït la seva puta llengua. Però no podia, que no ho va fer, i ara està pagant el preu, Maleït idiota. Cagaré segur fúria sobre tu i et ahogaré en ella. Estàs home mort, noi.

A++ thread.

>I'll delete fuck with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth,

He told me, a bitch? I know that I passed top class with navy shields, I have been involved in numerous attacks in al Qaeda secret, and have deaths confirmed more than 300. I trained a gorilla in war, I am the best sniper of all US troops. Not for me, just another object. I want to clean up that shit I have never seen on this planet, mark my fucking words. Do you think that this garbage can escape on the Internet? Think again, bastard. I talk about my secret network of spies in the United States, but related. UU. And your IP address storm worm will continue to be better prepared. Arashi, a pathetic small thing called, clears his life. You are a dead man, a boy. I can do anytime, anywhere, you can kill over 700 species, and that is just their bare hands. Not only I but a solid training with unarmed battle, but I do not have access to the entire naval weapon of the US Navy and access to the whole continent, a little miserable ass on its surface. If you know what your comment small "smart" secular payment was about to fall on you, you may have had a complete language of blood. But, we do this, and now price could not pay silly idiots. Damn you surely get angry, you chalk. You are dead, my son.

You need only to me, telling me little bitch, that was shit? I know you graduated top of my class to seal the edges. I and many involved in al-Qaeda for the attack. I'm sure more than 300 dead. I trained in war, I gorilla sniper troops than the United States. You do nothing to me, it's just one purpose. I only take the taste never seen on this planet. I think you may be on the Internet? Please, think again. Now I have to make a spy American network for me, because IP when this is followed, ready to attack the worm is good. Doctor Clean small country called life. You're dead, boy. No matter where you anytime. You can kill 7,000 or more of these methods. It is empty. Not only trained thoroughly in fighting unarmed, weapons that can be accessed by Navy US to get used to the detriment of all continents eliminate suffering bad luck. If I do not know, reward desolate little review of "intelligence" to try to fall on you. It will be owned by the language of your shit. However, you can not now pay the price, idiot funny. Sending anger reliable and you Ahogare. You're dead, boy.

Hahaha is that a Ninja Turtle? Friend, can I save that?

>trained a gorilla in war

You just look, puppy, to me, what is it? I did not know that I graduated from the top of my Navy Seals class; Al Quaeda was involved in the invasion of Secrets, during which time more than 300 confirmed to kill. I fought in the gorilla, our snipers in the top training of the US military. You're just another goal. I was, and definitely was, the last to tear a condom ever since; fucking is the symbol of my words. Do not think you can escape my shit on the internet? Think again, stupid. I, we, the United States and the entire IP network Spy and secret to tell you, I'm good, ready for the storm worm, so now enter. This wipes out some of the things in your life during the storm. Death is like death. I, at any time, it can be anywhere, I can kill more than seven hundred ways, my hand is empty. Not shit, I practiced unarmed wars more, but the US Marine Corps had won the vote, and I would use the complete regret of imprinting on the face of the continent. If there is any sentence that should receive a "clever" comment about unclean, due to you, maybe my mother is mad. But you will not; we are now paying the price to fool you, damn. I swallowed the dog feces all the rage. You, man is fucking dead

This whole thing is precious.

Where are you from?

what

What do I see the puppy. I know you ended up at the top of my class, navy seals. More than 300 died in the mystery of the attack by Al-Qaeda and confirm again. I fought hives, led the American army is very educated. You just need to go to the target. I was, of course, without a condom in the past never anal tears specify the beginning. You think he can get the garbage on the Internet. Stupid, I thought again. and I, we, the United States, all the secret espionage IP network, then I will go, I'd say a good storm to say. during the storm this action, because things in life. death is death. I, once I could have killed seven street can be anywhere, my hand is empty. no shit, I practiced wars armed, but the US Marines won the vote, and I intend to use the full wrath of the printed across the continent. If there is a reaction, "smart" Thank you, my love, language is unclean. but you. Now we have, it is stupid to pay the price. I went all the angry dog shit. you death year

It's an autistic cookie, have one.

But who just fucking let me tell you about a little bitch? I know I graduated top of the Navy seals, and I have been involved in al-Qaeda attacks on the many secrets, and I have 300 confirmed deaths. I'm a war training gorilla, and I'm in the top US armed forces sniper. You're just another target for me. I fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen on this earth to clean my fucking words to be identified. Do you think you can go out and say that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, patience. Right now I have my secret spies across the US. And the IP address of their contact with the network, so now we are going to draw well, the larvae are ready for the storm. Poor little thing that calls the storm ends his life. You're dead, you're fucking kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I have seven hundred ways to kill you, and that's not just my bare hands. It is not just a bit of shit, combat training without a lot of weapons, but the United States Navy, who have access to the whole arsenal, and I use it across the continent closes the unfortunate ass cleanse. If only he could have known what disgusting punishment "intelligent" comment was about to bring upon you, maybe your fucking tongue will be held. But you, you will not be able to do, and now you are paying the price, it is absolutely stupid. I'll blow fury on her, and I'll drown. You're a dead man, the mother.

>unfortunate ass cleanse

>ill blow fury on her

>secret network of Spy

I put this one through like 20 languages:

But this is just nal'ae i'oe me tell you a little bitch? I know a lot of sports, and I have a lot of questions come Satan, and confirmed 300 dead. I learned a monkey army, and found Sniper troops would'a She Hui Pū'ia. The aim is only to me. I loved the sword should'i ke'ia the land, to cleanse the curse my voice was determined. Do you think you can on the Internet and said that evil? Again, patience. Now, my spies in peace when'a She Hui Pū'ia. Contact your IP address ?, and your network, we lost, and to prepare the seeds of evil. Poor little flood of calls to end his or her life. You die, you fucking child. I could be anywhere, anytime, and murder of hundreds'ehiku way, not with my hands bare. This is bad, not trained to deal with weapons, but the United States Navy, participating in reserves, and I gave it to the stores to clean it up the ass. If Easy to see what havoc wisdom "can you book a long time to keep the nation disciplined. But when you can do, and now have to pay, the company was very angry, and I sank stupid. You are a man, woman ....

i put it through like 10 random different languages
What do you do for me, bitch? I want you to know that I graduated top of the class in the Navy Seals, and I participated in a series of secret al Qaeda attacks, with more than 300 confirmed deaths. I studied gorillas in the fight against the forces of the best shooter in the American army. You are nothing to me, but other goals. I cleaned shit like before seen on this earth, fuck me. Do you think you can here with this crap on the internet? Remember, hell. As we speak, I should contact a private network of spies in the United States. To hold. And your IP is now well prepared for the storm worm. Half clear the regret that we call life. Fucking father died. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I have to kill more than seven hundred ways, and his five feet. I would not have learned many times in battle without weapons, he would have access to weapons from the United States Marine Corps, and uses filters continent plays the bastard sorry ass. If only you could see compensation paid for the land, at least you think you are strong, may need blood of the language. But they can not, that is, and now pay the price of a foolish man whore. I shit you angry, and you will drown. He's dead, son.

What is the most primitive language you reckon Google can translate?

Let's read it in like khoisan or inuit.

What you just said about me, you little bitch? I am certain that I will be on after me in my class, Navy Seal, have graduated many secret pockets to--, with more than 300 people were confirmed dead. Hauled into the principal's Office by Gorilla-tech electronic warfare technology and the largest in whole elite armed forces. You have only have a menu but only one objective. It will remove you fucking exactly as I had seen ever before on this earth, I say fucking believe. Do you think you can go to and he said AI I on the Internet? Think again, you fucker. as you tell me cover connect network spies across the United States and recorded HIP now why do you say nothing about better prepared to storm, who had come into law. He called the bad weather and eliminate these poor kids things of life. You are a son to death in trouble for the '' the of. It can be widespread, may not put out love, made around seven hundred, and only one person with your hands. I don't only intensively trained in combat unarmed, but access to all artillery army of the United States and they will make offerings of serviced to wipe your ass's position into account poor continent, but of three sisters stool test. If you could make it so that evil vindicatif into a bit of a ""like acting as a ""like he had a meal, and comments will be posted on the to you, have the right if you have to do fucking languages. But he could, and they will not have to pay the price, the God of major idiot. SHIT will put an end to people are angry and drowning it. You some dead are in trouble for the '' the of.

Gave it the dindu treatment, then finished with welsh.

>gorilla-tech electronic warfare technology
A weapon to surpass metal gear.

20x random languages
I know I have finished with high quality to seal the night, I call the action, loss of life, with more than 300 confirmed cases, I attended a number of attacks Al-Qaida is. The study of the United States military gorillas to fight against the forces of the best images. There is nothing for you, you will never be, and for other purposes. I cleaned the shit I see a diamond in the world. Do you think the Internet will be supported? What the hell, I remember. Right now, a private intelligence network in the United States to do. Organized. Your IP address is preparing for the storm worm. Unfortunately, half lives. The devil was father died. I can be anywhere, anytime, and seven thousand ways and five feet. I have a lot of time to fight with guns in the United States Navy, as well as the use of filters, continent arms. Unfortunately, I could not be able to play. At least, in my opinion, are powerful, not only to provide compensation for the land, so you can take your blood. But they can not, but prostitutes pay stupid. Turkey is angry, and you will live. After the death of his son.

Tell me, what is a prostitute? I ask, in first grade, I attended many of the group's shadowy al Qaeda have been confirmed and more than 300 bullets. War trained guerrillas of the Armed Forces of the United States, I'm not the best shooter. There is nothing for me, but also a target. I tear the world like never before with a kiss, and you can mark my words rude. I think they can get away with this crap on the Internet? Think again, fucker. We have a network of spies in the United States and tell my secret contacts with your IP address is a good preparation for the storm, from the beginning, larva. Clear your pathetic life. It bored children dead. I can be anywhere, anytime, and seven ways to kill, and even his hands. I was not very well trained in unarmed combat, but has access to the arsenal of the United States Navy, and I have to do the donkey does not face a poor continent and use it in its entirety, dipshit. Just a little fun sober is saying, and perhaps will save the language dildo. But you can not, and never did, but the price and pay idiot. The diamond and wave Noyer. It bored children dead.

Don't worry, I put it through 30 langs:
Are you with me, bitch? Monkeys learned in the army. My goal, holomua'Amelika, but I have some bad in this world, and I do not like. Are you really here or waste disposal station. Note hell as we speak, the United States is preparing now to evil is a unique network of spies in the United States and the IP. Half and my father died, my life was the death of five hundred and fifty feet and walked the call will come. And often, weapons and military training and was not seen as appropriate for the tragic kānana'Apelika. You know the benefits of a strong country, you have to be careful we do not want the blood of words. But they can not because they have to pay big whore. I have sinned against his son's death and destruction litter.

Just what we're talking about stupid, you little slut? You should know that I graduated top of my class in the Navy, and I was in the operations against Al-Qaeda is involved in a number of hidden and more than 300 have been confirmed dead. I learned a gorilla war, and I'm not a great sniper of all US armed forces. It means nothing to me, but you're just another purpose. I wipe the damned, and the earth is not visible from my stupid. Do you think you can get away with this shit with me on the Internet? I believe that son of a bitch. When we say we are spies in the United States, please contact your secrets and IP network is on its way, so it is good wires, ready for the storm. The storm destroyed the pitiful little thing called life. You whore is dead, baby. They can be anywhere, anytime, and over a hundred ways, I can kill you, and not just with his bare hands. Not only is it generally unarmed combat training, but you have to at Arsenal in the United States Marine Corps, and the continent, shit in face'm unfortunate mining idiot. What payment until you find a little attention to the "high" was willing to lower your hands, you have to set your silly language. But no, you pay now, and stupid. Then shit on your anger, and you will drown. You whore dead mother.

French

Qu'est-ce que tu viens de dire sur moi sale petite pute ? Je tiens à te faire savoir que je suis arrivé major de promo chez les Navy Seals, et que j'ai participé à plein de raids secrets contre Al-Qaeda, et que j'ai plus de 300 morts confirmés. Je suis entraîné à la guérilla, et je suis le meilleur sniper de l'armée Américaine. T'es rien de plus pour moi qu'une autre cible. Je vais t'exterminer avec une précision jamais-vu sur Terre, retiens bien ça putain. Tu crois que tu peux t'en tirer en disant de la merde sur moi par internet ? Pense mieux connard. Pendant qu'on cause je suis en contact avec mon réseau secret d'espions à travers les États Unis, et ton IP est tracée en ce moment donc prépare toi à l'orage, vermine. L'orage qui va réduire à néant ce truc pathétique que t'appelles ta vie. T'es putain de mort gamin. Je peux être n'importe où, n'importe quand et je peux te tuer de plus de sept cent façon différentes, et juste à mains nues. Non seulement je suis entraîné de manière intensive au combat sans armes, mais j'ai accès à tout l'arsenal des Marines américains, et je vais l'utiliser du mieux possible pour supprimer ton misérable cul de la face du continent, petite merde. Si seulement tu avais su la récompense sinistre que ton "malin" petit commentaire allait lâcher sur ta gueule, t'aurais tenu ta putain de langue. Mais tu pouvais pas savoir, et tu l'as pas fait, et maintenant t'en paies le prix, putain d'imbécile. Je vais chier ma fureur sur toi, et tu vas te noyer dedans. T'es putain de mort, gamin.

>you will kill me

Kek

T. India

From English to Japanese, Chinese and German, then back to english.

You just fuck me, you're a little female? I know you have graduated from the Navy SEAL top of my class. I have involved many secrets in the raid Arukueda. I gorilla warfare training, I am the best US Army sniper. They are not my thing, is another goal. I will erase your accuracy, as not even seen on this planet in the past, please put my fucking words. You, maybe you can give me the internet? Please think twice. As I said, I need to connect my secret US espionage network. Your IP has now been hit. Storm scatter a poor little thing called life. You're dying, boy. I do not have any space at all times to take care of. I can do more than 700 ways to kill you. This is just an unarmed. I not only trained thoroughly in unarmed combat, you have access to the entire arsenal of the US Marine Corps. To rub miserable butt off the face of the African continent, I would use it all along the line. If only you, your little "smart" comment is to beat you, if you know what a terrible revenge, you will always keep your mouth shut. However, you can not, you do not, you are now paying the price, you are a fool. I am interested in your inflatable rage, you will drown in it. You're dying, boy.

english>bengali>japanese>zulu>latin>swahili>scots gaelic>korean>greek>english

And get a fucking dog? Class, killed his stamp on top of my class in bed many secrets, including the creation of hate and violence (300). ORCi is the art of war, I Love pellentesque. I. General concluded that a bit more, I think, is a shit Fuck my art can not see such a thing in the world. You over the Internet, say, can I? Impatient, think again. We are the generation larvae, which hid the IP network to communicate with the United States, I say pull the waves are very happy. I am a poor at that time in your life will be destroyed. If you are dead, bloody child. And I can never kill 700 channels in you, not in my hands. Do not armed and access to fertilizers and inorganic Paul in the United States, the point will be created and the continent, the poor girl, standard donkeys and combat training. If you know you had a less rigorous ways to "SMART" idea is not punishment, you probably infected with language and sisters. If unable to pay the price of lead, but can not be executed. I went to anger, which sank. As if dead, would dirty his mother, his sister.

>mfw

>LICHERALLY CRYING

Like some evil, hell, what is the devil and me? You should also put more information on the types of Navy SEALs Qaeda and the people to fight 300. Snipers started, but I think the military discipline gorilla war. And it'll be me, there's nothing else in sight. Greater than sex and love of my words, I've never seen the ground in front of her and accuracy. Whatever you think online, remember to let me go wet. When we say that the worms better prepared with a whirlwind, to communicate with the network in which their secret spies in the field, and now you can track the IP. The storm destroyed a little fool to read his mind. You are a dead man. I can kill more than 107 can only be loaded. And not only that, but I am a poor wretch, to dry his arms face and fight a wide range of land and the teachings of his dream, and I have access to the provision of a donkey, and of all being, and unused By the United States House of Cards. If all you can have a "smart" comment, and make love to you, what can be done by an unknown person. But you need not only money, stupid fool. Damn rage passes Damn dead.

like 40x translates now wtf is going on
More than 300 times greater at night Skyline Qaeda ready to learn. Gorilla Conservation and the state of war. It served. I saw the diamond in the world is clear. It will help you find them online, what do you think? At night, I think. The US soil. strategy. IP address. rain. At the same time, Half-Life: Satan is the father. anywhere, anytime, and 7.00 meters. Aokoa war and the United States Navy, too. Unfortunately, I really can not do. I, at least, need to focus on only this hotel. Now, the price of the food bill. Turkey is angry with the world. Aana later.

Through like almost every language on GT:

You are my wife. Clowns, monkeys, and the military. To this end, America wants this evil world, and I can not. A building or group of pages. US National Security Advisor hell if bad network, and we are talking about the United States of America IP. My father died and my life, and I hope that my death without 5-50 feet and a half. After that, the equipment and the training of the army, said one day would not have Opelika, and this is very important. We have a strong team, we try to take care of the blood words, he knew nothing. But I can not pay Gamble. I think that the lesions and the risk of death of his son.

You have a little woman, I fuck? Navy SEAL top of my class graduated, I know. I have many secrets Arukueda involved in the attack. Gorilla War I trained, I'm the best sniper in the United States Army. My thing is, the next target. Precision delete, and are not visible on the ground, please Bitch put my words. You can give me on the Internet? Please, think twice. As I said, you have to connect to a hidden spy America. Now hit your IP address. The poor little thing called life is scattered by the storm. Bone son. I any location at any time, to take care of it. More than 700 ways I could kill you. This is only one armed. I can only well trained in hand to hand combat, you will have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps. Massage the face with the butt of the African continent miserable, I want to use the full length of the line. You just "smart" comment if you know a terrible revenge defeat, if you will always keep your mouth. However, if you have already paid the price, you can cheat. It will be a taste of the anger. Bone son.

>> The poor little thing called life is scattered by the storm.

>But they can not because they have to pay big whore.

>inorganic Paul
WHO THE FUCK IS PAUL
AND WHY IS HE INORGANIC

Якого хріна ти просто траханий про мене говорять, ти, маленька сука? Я буду мати ви знаєте, я закінчив вершину мого класу в Navy Seals, і я брав участь в численних таємних нальотів на Аль-Каїди, і у мене є більше 300 підтверджених вбивств. Я тренувався в горили війни, і я верхньої снайпер всього збройних сил США. Ви ніколи нічого для мене, але просто ще одна мета. Я знищу вас нахуй з точністю, подібних яким ніколи не бачили раніше на цій Землі, пом'янути мої траханий слова. Ви думаєте, що ви можете піти з висловлюванням, що лайно до мене через Інтернет? Подумайте ще раз, сволота. Як ми говоримо Я звертаюся до моєї секретної мережі шпигунів через США і ваш IP трасується прямо зараз, щоб ви краще підготуватися до шторму, личинку. Шторм, який знищує жалюгідний маленьку річ ви називаєте ваше життя. Ти біса мертвим, малюк. Я можу бути в будь-якому місці, в будь-який час, і я можу вбити вас в більш семисот способами, і це тільки з голими руками. Мало того, я активно тренувався в рукопашному бою, але у мене є доступ до всього арсеналу морської піхоти Сполучених Штатів, і я буду використовувати його в повній мірі, щоб знищити вашу жалюгідну дупу з особи континенту, ви трохи лайна. Якби ви тільки знали, що потворна розплата ваш маленький "розумний" коментар був про те, щоб обрушити на вас, може бути, ви б провели свій гребаной мову. Але ви не могли, ви цього не зробили, і тепер ви платите ціну, ви проклятий ідіот. Я буду срать сказ все над вами, і ви будете тонути в ньому. Ти біса мертвий малюк

first sentence
>and get a fucking dog?
reeeeeeeeeeeeee

all European languages translated then back to english
What are you going to say to me, what the hell, little dog? It's not me, but for different purposes. He will wipe dung, the manure of any man in the world, is mine. Think online, what do you say about manure? See also the year. IP network to secretly spy, I can not the current time, and what is best to prepare for the storm worm eros. Take time is a little sad, it is the memory of you. My sister died. One can not go forward, and form more than seven hundred, and in the hand ultricies. You have to fight not only with your arms, but I have not found the back of the poor make use of the dry mass of the mainland's naval fleet professionals, and that a little shit. I'll spill it a bit, if you do not know what it is that other's checks have been "sharp sword" for you, lest the sister's tongue had been tainted. But you are not crazy now you are paying the price. I get angry with you and face fuck, and sink. Making a fucking dead baby.

Tis you, you little bitch, I mean, what is it? I know that I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals; I'll have a number of secret invasion against Al-Qaeda, and I confirmed that more than 300 were killed. I am a trained gorilla War I, the US military said shooter. This is the thing for me, but it is only a goal. Yemeninigeduni exactly hell, never before seen on earth, the same mark Fucking words. If you're sure you avoid the shit with me on the Internet? Think again Fucker. I like the United States and is now traced across an IP network contacted the secret spies, and to better prepare for the storm worm. This eliminates the storm outside of a few scenes of life. You Fucking baby is dead. I, at any time, can be anywhere, and I can save a hundred ways, and this is the only bare hands. Not only am extensively trained in unarmed combat, but the US Marine Corps is full access to the ballot box, and I'm going to use the full saddled with a terrible waste of a small amount of cleaning continent. The small "smart" unclean expires, if only comment is that you pour out his tongue to be gay; What do you know about. But you can not be sure, and now the value of home

If only a minority of women, what do you fuck me? He graduated top of my class Navy seal, and I know they did not participate in the attack on Al-Saudi secret, and I have more than 300 confirmed dead. I gorillas and a sniper on top of all the armed forces of the United States of America. You have to pay attention to me, but on the other can not. I need to fuck off right groups, and I saw the earth, you can find a man of my word. If you think you can tell me that shit here? Think again, you are illegal. We have to say that I have spies in the United States and its secret network IP is now ready to be better for the storm worm is detected. Life is a bit more difficult to attack the cattle call. You killed the children. I will always be a place, and you have more than seven hundred ways, and you can only kill. Not only that, I had to prepare for the fight without weapons, but we need to get all the arsenal US Marine Corps, and I will wipe your ass the whole range and poor, something that few continents fertilizer is not. If you can not just know what penalty, and some very "cool" comment about you, you really can. But it can not, of course, and now you must pay the price for you, you will hate stupid. Sit your anger, and you will drown. You fucking baby died.

>think again, you are illegal
>you fucking baby died

Like a devil, hell, the devil is in me. You should also get more information on the type of Navy Space 300. kaede sniper and we start to fight, but I think it's an army training gorilla war. And for me, there is nothing else. In my words, in a sense greater than sex and love, I could not see the ground in front of her. I think online, please wet. If you say that the worm is prepared for hurricanes and interacts with the site's secret spy network, it can now crawl your IP. The storm was a little madness to read his mind. You're a dead man. I can kill more than 107 people. And besides, I have to fight against the laws of a wide range of soil and their dreams with the poor and unfortunate ones who have dried their face and their arms. I need access to the ass and the supply of all. House Card. If you can have an "intelligent" mind and my love for you, what can an unknown person do? But I need fools and money. The cursed wrath dies.

"I get angry with you and face fuck, and sink. Making a fucking dead baby."
euro fags are angry

Ce naiba tocmai nenorocita spui despre mine, tu, târfă mică? O să știi că am absolvit clasa mea de top de la Navy SEAL, și am participat la numeroase raiduri secrete asupra al-Qaida, și am peste 300 ucide confirmate. Am antrenat un război gorilă, iar eu top lunetist toate forțele americane armate. N-ai nimic pentru mine, ci doar un singur gol. Te voi tăia cu precizie Noha, așa niciodată văzut înainte pe acest Pământ, să-și amintească dracului cuvintele mele. Crezi că poți merge cu declarația că tâmpenii pe Internet? Gândiți-vă din nou, ticălos. În timp ce vorbim eu vorbesc cu rețeaua mea secretă de spioni din SUA și trasuyetsya IP chiar acum, mai bine să vă pregătiți pentru furtuna, larva. Furtuna care distruge un lucru mic nenorocit te sun viața ta. Te dracului mort, iubito. Pot fi oriunde, în orice moment, și eu te pot ucide într-o sută de feluri, și este doar cu mâinile goale. Mai mult decât atât, am practicat în mod activ în corp la corp, dar am acces la întregul arsenal al Marine Corps Statele Unite, și îl voi folosi pe deplin pentru a distruge dvs. patetic persoană fundul continent, te rahat mic. Dacă ați ști ce mica ta socoteală urâtă "inteligent" în comentariu a fost pe cale de a aduce în jos pe tine, poate ai petrecut limba dracului. Dar nu ai putut, n-ai făcut, iar acum plătești prețul, idiot al naibii. Voi rahat furie peste tine, și te va îneca în ea. Te dracului copil mort

I was hell fucking say about me, bitch? You should know that I killed her class on the formation water fish, and I was hidden in a series of attacks against al-Qaeda, more than 300 confirmed deaths. I trained in the battle for the best shooters in the US Army. You are nothing to me, it is a goal. In this country has never seen a dirty word down Jodes region. You can say anything to me on the Internet? The donkey. Now, I call on my secret spy network in the United States, and IP monitoring, it is better for the wind storm returns. A little pathetic nervous attack, we call life. You die, baby. I swear anywhere, anytime, and I kill seven, and it is my right hand rod. I just can not compete against PDF, I have access to all the ammunition Navy and the United States, and I will do everything in his unfortunate use that Baaschtert, I want to know what your small class " to fall and action "on the face, something you would not have been possible. But you can not have, and is now paying the price, bloody fool. I am angry all nonsense, and you will drown in it. You fucking die.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Just so you know I have a degree as the first in my class U Navi Seals, and I've been involved in numerous covert attacks on Al-Qaeda, and have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Gorillas War I JA SAM Top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me, but just one goal. I will delete you out with any precision never seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can pull this crap shows itself through the Internet? Think again, asshole. As we speak I am Contact her secret network of spies across the United States and your IP-now follow to better prepare for the storm, worms. The storm that wipes out the poor thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, buddy. It could be anywhere, anytime, and I can not kill U via seven hundred way to only their bare hands. I not only intensively trained in unarmed combat, or have access to the entire arsenal of the US Marines, and I'll use it to fully erase from the face of the poor Dupe continent, you little shit. If only I could know what the Holy penalty Your Small "smart" comment was going to tear down on you may maintain your fucking language. But you could not, you did not, and now we are paying the price, Bloody Idiot. I'm going to shit rage on you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, baby.

Damn you just a fucking little bitch, what will you say about me, you? I need you to know my graduation from the top of my class with navy shields, and I joined al-Qaida numerous secret raids, I have over 300 confirmation kills. I trained the gorilla war, I am the top sniper of all US military. You never have anything for me, just one goal. I will cut you with precision Nohah, so that I can remember my fucking words as it has never been seen on this earth before. Do you think you can go with a shit to me via the Internet? Think again, this bastard. We prepare for a better storm, larva, so that I speak to the secret network of the US and your IP trasuyetsya whole spy now, now to my secret network. A storm that destroys miserable little things calling your life. You are dead and you are fucking a baby. I can do anytime, anywhere, I can kill you in a hundred way, it is the only bare hand. Also I actively practiced in a martial arts, I have access to the whole US Army's Arsenal, and I want you a little shit, to destroy the continent towards your pathetic ass We will use it completely. If you only knew what a small ugly referee "smart" comment was going to let you down, maybe you have spent your fucking language. But you did not, but you could not, but now you pay the price, your cursing idiot. I will be angry shit on all of you, and you will drown on it. You are fucking a dead baby

>What the hell just fucking say about me, you little slut?

romania is getting kinky

彼女は私が割れ少しだけど、私とセックスを持ってする方法を教えてくれるか?そして、あなたは私が300殺人の上に同定されている、私のチーム米海軍が伝えられる多くのことを攻撃した秘密アルカイダに参加した彼のクラスのトップを卒業しています。私は米国Wuzhuangbudui狙撃率いるゴリラ戦の訓練です。私としては、私はちょうど先、と述べました。私はあなたがこの地球上で、注目にダムの場合を食べたい拭きます。あなたは私のためにインターネットに行くことができると思いますか?もう一度考えて、畜生。私は、今、あなたのIPを追跡し、米国の秘密のスパイ網によってので、より良い嵐に触れていて、幼虫が準備ができているときは、言いました。それはあなたの嵐を呼び出すことができますささいなことのひどい治世です。少年は、あなたが死ぬファック。私はいつでも、どこでも、私は以上の700の異なる方法のgajieulあなたを殺すことができないことができ、それはちょうど私の手です。私だけでなく、非武装の戦闘の訓練の様々な、しかし私は、米海兵隊の全体の工廠へのアクセス権を持っている、とポテンシャルの痛みドライ範囲は、お尻にあなたの犬に直面して、大陸を使用しています。あなたは、おそらくあなたは不道徳である何復讐「スマート」の1ストップビットを持っている場合、あなたは卵を追加する必要があり、あなたの舌をだますする必要があります。しかし、あなたは、あなたクソばか、あなたは今の価格を払っていないことができます。私はそれは下落するだろう、怒りで揺れあなたの体を維持します。少年は、あなたが死ぬファック。

>You are fucking a dead baby

chortle

It's my bad, the little woman? Degree class Navy leaders, I know. I connect several Arukueda hidden attacks. Kori exercise training has shot well in America. The following non-korotsoeng right. Words are equally pleased, given the right to be seen on the ground. We give to my website? Think now. I tell you, you should contact the US intelligence secrets to. Click the IP address to use now. , Enter the name of long-life fish. Some children. And all care. You can travel more than 700 dead ones. Weapons this one. Training to prevent not only the job market, you will be able to access the entire collection of the US Navy. Suffering African ass massage face, I want to use the entire length. But if you know how much you beat bad nightmares, "wisdom" declared permanently placed in your mouth. If you pay the price, and can be copied. In a sense of frustration. Some children.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Ale ona jest trochę pęknięć ja, czy powiedzieć, jak mają mnie i seks? A ty nie ukończył szczycie swojej klasy, że zostały zidentyfikowane na szczycie 300 morderstwa, mój zespół US Navy uczestniczył w tajnym al-Kaidy, który zaatakował wiele mają być przekazywane. Jestem szkolenia goryl wojny prowadzone przez snajpera Stany Zjednoczone Wuzhuangbudui. Jak dla mnie, ja po prostu stwierdził wcześniej, a. I Wipe chce jeść, jeśli jesteś na tej planecie, tama na baczność. Czy myślisz, że możesz iść do Internetu dla mnie? Pomyśl jeszcze raz, do cholery. I teraz, aby śledzić swoje IP, niż do tajnej sieci szpiegowskiej w USA, a nie dotykać lepszą burzę, gdy larwa jest gotowa, powiedział. To jest straszne panowanie drobiazgi, które można połączyć się z burzy. Chłopiec, pieprzyć umrzesz. Ja zawsze i wszędzie, nie mogę nie być w stanie zabić gajieul różnych metod więcej niż 700, to tylko moja ręka. Nie tylko ja, różnorodne szkolenia walki wręcz, ale mam dostęp do całego arsenału US Marine Corps, a ból suchej zakresie potencjału, w obliczu swojego psa w dupę celu, należy użyć kontynent. Jesteś, być może, jeśli masz niemoralną 1 bit stopu, co zemsta "inteligentne", trzeba dodać jajka, trzeba oszukać swój język. Ale ty, ty pieprzony idioto, nie można zwracać się o cenę. Będę to spadać, zachować swoje ciało trzęsie się ze złości. Chłopiec, pieprzyć umrzesz.

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

Τι στο διάολο έκανες ακριβώς γαμημένο πω για μένα, μπορείτε λίγο σκύλα; Θα πρέπει να γνωρίζετε αποφοίτησα κορυφή της κατηγορίας μου στο Navy Seals, και έχω συμμετάσχει σε πολυάριθμες μυστικές επιδρομές στην Αλ-Κάιντα, και έχω πάνω από 300 επιβεβαιωμένες θανατώσεις. Είμαι εκπαιδευτεί σε γορίλλας πολέμου και είμαι στην κορυφή ελεύθερος σκοπευτής σε ολόκληρο ένοπλες δυνάμεις των ΗΠΑ. Είστε τίποτα για μένα, αλλά απλά ένας άλλος στόχος. Θα σας σκουπίσετε το διάολο με ακρίβεια τους ομοίους του οποίου δεν έχει δει ποτέ πριν σε αυτή τη Γη, το σήμα γαμημένο τα λόγια μου. Νομίζετε ότι μπορείτε να πάρετε μακριά με λέγοντας ότι μαλακίες για μένα μέσω του Διαδικτύου; Σκεφτείτε πάλι, μαλάκα. Τη στιγμή που μιλάμε είμαι επικοινωνώντας με το μυστικό μου δίκτυο των κατασκόπων στις ΗΠΑ και IP σας είναι να εντοπιστεί αυτή τη στιγμή, έτσι ώστε να προετοιμαστούν καλύτερα για την καταιγίδα, ιδιοτροπία. Η καταιγίδα που σκουπίζει έξω το θλιβερό μικρό πράγμα που ονομάζετε ζωή σας. Είσαι γαμημένο το νεκρό, το παιδί. Μπορώ να είμαι . Μακάρι να μπορούσε

put it in a few more times
M I want to do? Navy SEAL team Ani 300 m For more information Tour're Mhnayche Gupite increase information for contempt. Everywhere you look. Neither polluting energy. You may not disclose rubbed say? Level, then make sure that the proposal contains Khajagi IP networks and voice. Live music conversion machine. Tyala is Mulga. So beautiful idea banana m, Gage told me that you are all well 7; Mrs. answer oath. America, not Baaschtert,, Amhi Watt detective Sam, instead of rubbing Neither Padutrane meters, blood ... Remove death Ani Ani Ani You, Yosef Kanpanya Bddl Gyaychi Janun desire.

english>chichewa>french>traditional chinese>xhosa>belarusian>hebrew>croatian>shona>afrikaans>malagasy>english
Say fuck me, you little adultery? I will go with you, the Navy SEAL packing the class, is working in secret -AEDA Song 300. Monkey attacks and the coaches have been sent to all wars. They did not tell me, for whatever purpose. Where to kill, and the earth, hear the words of my wife. Do you intend to make a living dog excrement website? Think well. Maybe it's the le y the IP address of the network UN agents to better serve the storm, and are willing to stomach. Justify the hurricane, sad to say. Fuck. And if you can, if you had a strategy other than the 600, and put out my hand. I created to fight without weapons, but the hole in the world dishes I remember copying my work, suffering an agitated dog's face. If you know that you know the "intelligent" below or leave seksikäs language. but we can not go, and now black, with a wicked sense of humor. Pashto and sulk, they will disappear. Roll the stone.

>Do you intend to make a living dog excrement website?
IT KNOWS

Is this idea OC? This is the funniest shit I've seen in weeks.

Top fucking kek

mongolian -> slovak -> korean -> icelandic -> french -> english
If you are a whore what you say you just eat a little whore a lot? And you know that the most completed Navy Seals class, and I can take part in a series of al-Qaeda attacks in secret, I told all the best military shooters, I had approved the murder of the Gorilla warfare over 300. You are not objective for me. I wipe, you can display borrowed words a bit like eating thin and you can not see from the ground. I think you will be able to go out with talking about shit on the internet? I think you young people. If so, better preparation and larva now also the storm, we are contact me its conclusions secret networks by IP and the United States to refer to a specific agent. Poor little called the storms of life of cotton towels. You are dead baby step. I can no longer kill seven hundred different ways, but never, it's just bare hands. You destroy the continent, the problem I have, I am ready to fight with an arsenal of different weapons, you can clear the little shit, the whole army, my ass full access to the US Navy. If you are a "clever" penalties for the holy cup, do not you can choose the language of his rage. If you are, but you can not, now you have to pay the ass price crazy. Anger on the compost you, and you drown in it. You enter the dead soda ...

Put it through some languages; latin made it sound fancy as fuck

That hell, dog? I have indeed trained, I was in the arms in the war, and Gorillas elit pellentesque. You say other end. To the top of the sweetness of the curse of the earth at once, and I became dumb. Do you think the daughters run to and fro over the Internet, say, care? Think again jerk. Today, a network of private spies now better connect the IP address to the United States and storm mask is. With thy tempest: as the soul of so-called a little pathetic. And the sister of the dead child. Certainly, no one, only her naked breasts with more than seven hundred species of kill, and to the hand of. The unarmed combat training only, but the whole of the fleet of the United States for access to and to take up arms against the evil they shall have an ass only some shit. If there is anything sacred punishment "smart" ruin your tongue observed a ridiculous comment. But you can not, you are not only the money, and her sister had been defiled. Anger'll the mire of the hand against thee, and I will give you will be stoned. He died rape.

何てるか?黒人おかま!私は最高アフリカ黒人です。三百ユダヤ人殺してチングチングわんわん!う←うあんgぶづいと死んだ赤ちゃんのマンコ気楽無い。あなたの舌をだますする必要があります。しかし、あなたは、あなたクソばか、あなたは今の価格を払っていないことができます。私はそれは下落するだろう、怒りで揺れあなたの体を維持します。少年は、あなたが死ぬファック。わたしはおかまでちゅ〜〜〜〜!!

In Pirate.....

What th' muck did ye just fuckin' shout 'bout me, ye wee scallywag? I'll have ye be knowin' I graduated top 'o me tavern in th' Navy Seals, 'n I've be involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, 'n I have over 300 confirmed kills. I be trained in gorilla warfare 'n I'm th' top sniper in th' entire US armed forces. ye be nothin' to me but just another target. I gunna wipe ye th' muck out wit' precision th' likes 'o which has never be seen before on 'tis Earth, mark me fuckin' words. ye think ye can get away wit' sayin' that shit-barnacles to me over th' Internet? Think again, fucker. As we shout I be contactin' me secret network 'o spies across th' USA 'n ye IP be bein' traced right now so ye better prepare fer th' storm, maggot. th' storm that wipes out th' pathetic wee thin' ye call ye life. ye're fuckin' in Davy Jones' treasure chest, laddie. I can be anywhere, anytime, 'n I can murder ye in over seven hundred ways, 'n that's just wit' me bare hands. Not only be I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to th' entire arsenal 'o th' United States Marine Corps 'n I gunna use it to its full extent to wipe ye miserable ass off th' face 'o th' continent, ye wee shit-barnacles. If only ye could have known what unholy retribution ye wee 'clever' comment was 'bout to brin' below upon ye, maybe ye would have held ye fuckin' tongue. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, 'n now ye're payin' th' price, ye goddamn idiot. I gunna shit-barnacles fury all over ye 'n ye gunna drown in it. ye're fuckin' in Davy Jones' treasure chest, kiddo.

Also... In Brittish

What the fak did thou just bloody say about me, thou little bitch? I’ll hae thou know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I hae over 300 confirmed kills. I m trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. thou r nuffink to me but just another target. I will wipe thou the fak out with precision the fancies of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my bloody words. thou think thou can get away with saying that shite to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I m contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and y'r IP is being traced right now so thou better prepare 4 the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thingamajig thou ring up y'r life. thou ’re bloody brown bread, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare mits. Not only m I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I hae access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe y'r miserable jacksie orf the chevy chase of the continent, thou little shite. If only thou could hae known what unholy retribution y'r little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon thou, maybe thou would hae held y'r bloody tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thou ’re paying the price, thou goddamn pinhead. I will shite fury all over thou and thou will drown in it. thou ’re bloody brown bread, kiddo.

It took a while, but I ran it through every single language in alphabetical order and then back to english. Yes that's how much it was shortened by the translator.

The first step in this process. Malik e-mail address "10 300 lives in the cold for a short time or a long time, but I ... well, I do not want to pay, especially in Hanoi and professional racing. Mother died.

RIP mother