Explain this

Explain this

>homeless guy asking for money to eat outside of subway
>I get a footlong
>offer the other half to him
>"nah brother I'm good"

>OP is a fucking retard and doesn't realize that almost all homeless people just want to get drunk or want to buy drugs

Get that food out my face I need money for drugs

What are you, stupid?

He needs booze or drugs, what is there to figure out?

he probably noticed that you had a booger on your hand and after you touched the sandwich he wasn't hungry anymore

it's the only reasonable explanation

Can't get high on a sandwich.

This has never happened, every homeless guy accepts any kind of food because they generally eat out of dumpsters.

> Wow someone telling a story on the internet must be real

> Also homeless people get lots of abuse probably doesn't trust you not to stick pins in it or summat/

Easily explained. Most adults do not eat subway because it's a shit tier restaurant.

>got a car
>mom makes me do errands
>homeless guy with a dog asks for change
>give him change
>go into store
>come out later
>he bought dog food for the dog

>years later
>homeless person asks for money
>tell him i'll get him on my way out
>give him a couple dollars
>he is actually there almost all day every day getting drunk
and that's why i'll never give change to a person again. dogs need to learn to just carry money and how to buy food so I can ignore the owner

You know beggers on the street make more per day than you do right?
A number of them in this town have openly admitted making $100+ a day before realising admitting that was a mistake and moved to a different town.

He doesn't like olives

>the "homeless guys are hungry"-meme
They buy booze or drugs with all that money they can get. They get enough food from here and there.

>me
>weed just got legalized in my state
>pick up a halfie and get on bus
>shit stinks
>suddenly, homeless guy approaches
>"brotha, spare a nug please? I'll give you some coins"
>justtakeanuggetandleavesmelly

HA! Fuck off you McDonald's faggot.

I fucking hate beggars. My job deals with an abnormal amount of keeping them out of the building. They'll even block you from getting out of your vehicle when they ask you for money. One bitch tried to ask my girlfriend money for tampons and my girlfriend just simply offered her tampons she had in her bag and she just said "oh. Is your man inside? Does he have money?" and no I didn't give that fucking wagon burner any fucking money.

Or he just knew that and decided to test him

True, fuck that shit lol

If he's sitting outside subway that means he's already dumpster dived for foot.

Clearly what he found in that dumpster was bad enough for a starving homeless person to reject food from there.

That should tell you something about subway

Not everyone wants your shitty cold cut combo. Not everyone is ready to eat at the moment they are begging for spare change.

If he was just testing the homeless guy then he wouldn't be asking us to explain it. Guy might actually just be a spastic.

You should have kicked him in the face as hard as you could.

>unable to distinguish between non-food and food
There's a better world out there user

>Gipsy knocks my door.
> Showing a picture off her and her 400 children.
> i'm hungry.
> Well my fellow friend, just wait a second.
> i show up with 2kg bread and some meat.
>"nah brother I'm good"

maybe someone gave him some food just before ?
But you are free to still believe about your conspiracy of homeless people who only want to get high.

I know someone who wanted to go buy the cheapest vodka he could find and then give big jugs of it to homeless people instead of money. Give them what they want in crazy high quantities.

>cant get high on a sandwich
try again.

Spend time in any downtown American city dealing with homeless people. They want to get drunk or high. Numerous times I have seen someone give one of of those pieces of shit money and they go to the liquor store and come back with cheap hard liquor and get drunk in public.

This homeless woman always begged on my street in NYC. I'd see her buying groceries at Walgreens and she would have big stacks of crisp 20s in her wallet. That was because she would go to the bank with all the money she made, and demand them exchange her money for crisp new money, despite not even being a member there. The nerve of some people.

Also, there was this other homeless lady who would beg a couple streets over. Dressed the full part as a total hobo. But then her kids would come pick her up every day about 6 pm after most of the businessmen who walked by her would be gone for the day, and they would be in a brand new Chevy Suburban.

Are you a reporter for the homeless.

>A number of them in this town have openly admitted making $100+ a day before realising admitting that was a mistake and moved to a different town.

That shit sounds like fake news, nigger.

>Ausfag

Mate, I wrestle my food from the mouths of Dingos while trying to not get my shit fucked by snakes.
Subway is god tier when compared to "anotha shrimp on tha barbie".

>was riding my bike home from work
>stop at gas station
>homeless guy there says he hasn't eaten for 2 days
>ask him what he want from gas station
>says he wants potato chips, beef jerky, and a coke
>i come out with potato chips, beef jerky, and a coke
>"nah brother im good"

MFW that homeless dude just won $100.00 from the cashier for betting him that he could make the next faggot go inside and buy potato chips, beef jerky, and a coke.

Never understood why you would rather do drugs that eat food.

Because most drugs leave you feeling hungry anyway.

I grew up poor with 8 other siblings in tiny houses and trailers, and even now, I make sure I have food money before I spend money on weed or something.

why would you make a bet with a bum who has no money you retarded nigger?

>nigger

You answered your own question.

Jimmy Johns is garbage.

Hmm I'm hungry. Better pay someone to make me a cold sandwich. You know, that thing that takes like a minute to do myself.

did the trailers have insta-blacks and dramatic music that pauses every few seconds?

I don't even live in the US. Why are you mentioning "America". I don't get it.
I see plenty of homeless people in my country.
From my experience, they are sincere.

I don't give a shit about your shit country governed by Trump.

Maybe in Vegas or something. Anywhere else that's absolutely not what they make. Otherwise they wouldn't be going through cigarette bins

How did you know?

We must be from the same neighborhood.

Homeless only want alcohol and drugs...1 in 10 would grab a chance of getting out of street

>giving drugs to random people just because they asked for it

Ultimate beta

This is an American website snowflake, a lot of people here are that nationality.

I been homeless user, it's not as straight forward as you think. It's mostly because money is used
for drink to obviously forget where you are, forget the cold etc. but on top of that I found
when you have a random eating pattern and no regular meals, you just aren't really that
hungry. I also didn't like to eat too much at a time cos it stretches your stomach and makes you hungrier when you're empty, props tho
dude he'll have appreciated the sentiment

If I was homeless I would probably spend my day's begging and getting high.

lell

ive watched a homeless man in NYC eat a salad out of a garbage can in 110 degree heat. It was covered in maggots.

>in middle east doing volunteer doctor work
>see lots of sick children and families
>ask Iran if they want some medical help
>"nah brother I'm good"

you've no idea

I know people with houses and money who put their "homeless" outfit on and make more than i do.

>Because most drugs leave you feeling hungry anyway.

t. only smoked weed

lol, most drugs make it so you don't need food.

They are coke heads

maybe he wasn't hungry or he tried using reverse psychology on your ass

>money to "eat"

found your problem

TOP KEK