Why was this show so good to me? I'm not a huge anime fan, just entry level shit like Champloo and Bebop

Why was this show so good to me? I'm not a huge anime fan, just entry level shit like Champloo and Bebop.

It made my heart hurt. Made me feel like I was 8 years old watching a cool movie. It's like it knows exactly how to reach into the angst of the child you locked away.

Does anything else compare?

It hit me with the same feeling as when you listen to an album you haven't listened to since that one summer between 9th and 10th grade. When you can smell the asphalt, feel the shaking of your skateboard on asphalt, the sweat and dirt on your skin. Cool air of twilight, shouts of a little brother straggling behind you and your friends. You let him try some beer later, you just bought your first pack of cigarettes the other week. You're texting a girl from another school and your friends make fun of you. All of it just seems to be coming out of the music. Makes your chest hurt, like a ball of warm lead. Warm heavy liquid pouring in your ribs n shit.

It hits me the same as that one album. It's fucking crazy. Why? I need more of that feeling.

Also does anyone else feel this feel? Is it the autist inside me that likes it so much?

Seriously I need something similar to this.

Not the same, but similar

I get all these feels.

Watching FLCL was hard for me.

I didn't even want to know what it was called OP don't worry.

>I'm not a huge anime fan, just entry level shit like Champloo and Bebop.

EVA IS pretentious.
Bebop, Berserk, and DN are all good.

>I've convinced myself true patrician anime involves moeteensliceoflifehighschoolshit

>Why was this show so good to me?
Because it's your typical coming of age story but it's not afraid to be sexual and brings a uniqueness to the formula with Japanese culture and influences

You seem to be on the wrong board friend.

Well I guess if Sup Forums has better taste than you I'll be going there then.

>posts an anime thread
>tells others to go to another board
o i am laffin

why would I go to a video game board if my question is about a television show and similar television shows?

>I'm from Sup Forums and posting on Sup Forums
This isn't Sup Forums though.

No, Sup Forums has underage manchild pleb taste.

Now go back to Sup Forums.

why would I go to a board you just actively told me not to go? you don't want questions about this show on Sup Forums and when I post it on Sup Forums you tell me to post on Sup Forums?

the fuck?

Why can't Sup Forumsedditors stay in their containment board?

try the REQUEST BOARD that was made for REQUESTS

>too scared to post on Sup Forums

LOL

And request them to have a discussion about FLCL?

Try Kyousougiga

>Does anything else compare?
Back to the video games manchild.

You guys know you don't have to be in this thread right?

You're not honor bound to protect good anime in reality, thats all in your head.

Well according to what you said was Sup Forums's taste, it seems to be the general consensus.
Are you just a crontarian, user? Maybe you'd have more friends if you gave the things they recommend a chance instead of disregarding them as "plebs".

>my favorite animes are cowboy bebop, FLCL and berserk

But all of those are normie trash.

What the fuck is happening in this thread?

So many anime masters getting triggered by one pleb show.