youtube.com/watch?v=ux8L7hyIWVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=rP3v71P-BO4

Kickass dubs

sauce?

What is the name of this meme?

Nice dubs

Where are those #jumpforTrump pictures Sup Forums?

Saved

If you tell me you fucking lot of luggage? so I know that the US military has completed a best in class, this may have been involved in several secret Al Saudi, you will get to kill more than 300 trained gorilla war, I say to all our military sniper best. You're the only goal in this for me. We have never seen the light, and what to remove and mark the word hell. I think you can get away with saying that shit on the internet? Consider the bastard to do. If this is the case, we must be prepared storm larvae Now we have the results of the agent to communicate with each of our intelligence network in the United States and studies. cotton towels storm called a compassionate life. holding a dead baby. You will never be where you kill more than seven hundred different ways and this is just my bare hands. You little shit, I'm ready to fight for large arsenal, but to wipe his ass full access to all Army Corps, US Navy, that only the continent. If you are not familiar with, such as penalties for "smart" you are holy to bring down, maybe to organize a language rabies. If it was, but can not, you can now pay the price, fool. My Dung Rabies front will drown. Are you the leg of a dead child.

Shouldn't have married a fucking illegal.

Thanks bro

Is good thread

Checked.
Also people with dual citizenship are having problems too. Not jus illegals.

fuck you

For some reason I can't really understand, these caption webcomics always makes me laugh...

youtube.com/watch?v=ux8L7hyIWVE

DAINGERT!

There's a subreddit called THE_PACK

Why tho

k

:(

goddamned

I cringe everytime I see a picture that uses cooltext fonts.

Is that Jean Claude Van Damme?

>>gabe is babe

Asdfg

fags

FUCKING NEWFAGGING POSTING BANNAIES WHY NOT RAID SOMETHING WORTH WHILE YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKS
I'm not butthurt but dissapointed in your fucking behaviour
>be me
>family issues
>work all day
This will put me over the fucking edge
A few years ago maybe you could post this shit
Not anymore you fuck
>can't even fucking type right the rage has taken a hold on me and I'm shaking fucking literally shaking
You feel good now cunt

that's a new one

How do you purchase banana account

b-but my immunities

Hope he comes for your mother

the truth

xD