What the fuck is this?

What the fuck is this?

A penis

idk, it looks like a penis, but smaller

benis

A micro pensi

probably a bug bite, maybe a spider

Looks like a spider bite

A boil or infected hair. They are not pleasant OP and welp you will have to pop it eventually.

cyst? bug bite?

i'd give it a day or two... but if it starts looking gross go to a doctor

This, eggs will pop out in few days imo

A minipenis

Spoder biote or cyst. Just got ask your doctor. Before your dick falls off.

ring worm or ingrown hair

ginger cock, and a huge pimple

Staph infection user. When it comes to a head, rupture it, then pop some antibiotics for about two weeks.

It's a boil. Fat people get them more often. It's unsightly but harmless, and usually goes away on its own. Holding a warm (not hot) compress to it will sometimes help by bringing the pus to the surface.

if you want a real answer its a skin in fection that happens in the pores were your hair follicles are it can be spread across the skin so dont pick at it you can buy anti bacterial soap or wash from the pharmacy or get a stronger solution to wash from your doctor if it keeps up wash with it each time you shower and try to shower each day if i saw puss in it an im sure there isn't really id have said it was just a regular infected hair follicle but i dont think it is

it look like a benis only smaller.

Op here. So how do I get rid of it?

you cut it of, with a knife or something.
or you can go to hospital and pay for a "gender change"

I already told you, it's a boil (a staph infection caused by an infected hair follicle), and it will go away on its own, but you can help by putting a warm (not hot) compress on it to bring the pus to the surface.

A couple of bug bites. But then there's that red thing to the left... no fucking clue what that is.

Do u guys really think my dick is small?

This is your penis

Post it hard

A penis with a hood

Everyone making a comment then making a reference to the ingrown hair, as if their comment was cheeky and a reference to the ingrown hair was intended to be for the penis.

None of you are funny.

How does it feel to be stupid, like everyone else.

Fucking sheep.

That's a cyst - Just prick a needle in it and squeeze all the good stuff out.

Also, you have ginger pubes, so you should probably consider suicide

a faggot

>filename

Pop it and post pics of the goo