twitter.com/wikset/status/831603203108122624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

+ DOOM, Joy D, DJ Shadow, FlyLo
- Earl

Cool tastes overall, too hip-hop focused though

boring chart aside from i hate sex

still haven't listened to the new arca

>boring chart aside from i hate sex
I dig half your chart, I basically burnt myself out on hardcore/skramz so I'm just listening to new shit that I never really bothered with
++IWHAC, Indian Summer

+DOOM, Deltron, Lord Quas, Czarface

Nice taste senpai

nice rap here

why so arrogant? (plus 4 unknown albums, really nice)

Recs anyone?

+cosmogramma

+ulver
I like the new album

+Dean Blunt

looks hella cool

Future Sounds of London, Biosphere

++Deltron, DJ Shadow, Kanye
+MF Doom
youtube.com/watch?v=xYBXClUnnGM

+Swans, DG, Ulver, Branca
how's the new Arca? I've never listened to any of his stuff

iunno what any of this is but it looks cool

++Avalanches
+Madvillain, Talking Heads, Dean Blunt

++Bowie
I oughta check out that Clark album, seems interesting

APE EScape
:blobthinking:
zzz
-
-
-
~
~

10x10 charts are now hi-res. Working on the others tonight.

did you have paddez assassinated

What do you think I used the donations on

:o

But really I didn't even know Paddez was down

wait what left paddez right but then who is dinduks

???
I was never part of Paddez.

>left
wait what
>right
paddez

but then who is dinduks??

Top tier tastes

New arca is unlistenable, not even memeing.

Gotta get back back to the past

are you at all concerned with the fact that you may have trouble discerning taste given that you have none?

i'm sorry that was rude

how dare you steal my thread and make another
++flylo, deltron, doom, shadow, earl.
youtube.com/watch?v=rNSUl5dBQXU
youtube.com/watch?v=1w9Seqe1u8M

very Sup Forums chart
Amnesia Scanner - AS

+++Suns Tirade

u first

++iceage
know anything else that sounds like that album?

is that angles album worth listening to? i see it posted here a lot.

+donovan and ariel

Why would I be?

> very Sup Forums chart
Actually browsing mu since a very short time so it's pure coincidental
(and not quite sure that Lounge lizards, Darkthrone, Circus mort or Naked city are by any means Sup Forums stuff according to what I see here, but If they are it's nice

Thanks for the rec anyway dude, it looks cool !

dinduks is the cake

>is that angles album worth listening to?
yeah, it's pretty good. Fairly chaotic sounding jazz, if that's your thing.

cool

spooky

>21 Savage

cool

ok

ok

inside is yellow :-)

+++ for ape escape soundtrack (BoC / Danny good as well)

dunno

please rate

u first

sure
+FlyLo, +Danny Brown, ++Joey Bada$$
+Chumbawamba, +Dag Nasty
+Ride, +Joey Bada$$, ++Death Cab for Cutie
+Radio Massacre Int'l

um

Rate and rec pls

k

+++Ride, Cap/FlyLo, Pinkshiny
--NOTM (their worst imo)
Wild Pink - Wild Pink

u first.

lazyposters out

cant really

sorry
i dont have anything to say today

>+chumbawamba
always warms my heart
are you a big fan, I find something new about them to love like every month

you might as well check out eagle bravo btw they rip

damn almost quads

then lurk more until you can

>72104160
burzum - hvis lyset tar oss coul be a good introduction into black metal if you like dark ambient

sorry im retarded

+flylo, doom, earl, czarface, DJ Shadow, Droog, Quasimoto
+ Swans, DG
+ Quas, Avalanches, Madv, Dram, Dean Blunt
+ Aphex Twin
+ BOC, OPN, Iceage
+ Beach Boys, Blanck Mass, Fat PAt, BOC, Z-Ro, John Maus, Swans, Danny
+ Ween, Dino JR, Sebadoh, Xiu Xiu, Shellac, +Descendents, MBV, BMSR, Parliament, Ariel Pink, James Ferraro
+ Big Moe
+ BOC, Wiley, Noname, Mobb Deep, Ride, Gorillaz, VU, Aphex Twin
+ GZA, Geedorah, Dilla, FLylo, Danny, Outkast, BOC, Doom, Maxo Kream, KRS, Wu, Radiohead
+ Murphy, DG, Wytches
+ Adele, Bruno Mars
+NMH, Slint

Yall are good

+DOOM, Flylo, Deltron 3030, Quasimoto, DJ Shadow, Earl, Czarface
-808s

+indian summer, father figure
-------savage mode

+ Quasimoto, Kate Bush, Madvillain, Tiger Trap,
Isaiah Rashad, Avalanches
-D.R.A.M.

you win some you lose some i wont let it ruin my day

>youtube.com/watch?v=xYBXClUnnGM
this is really fucking good dude thanks for the recc
>youtube.com/watch?v=1w9Seqe1u8M
this is fucking top tier

do you agree 1-10 that wiley and danny need to collab

+++catcher of the fade
+sporting life. Real sad that RATKING is done. Saw them live and Sport was effing amazing in that show.

Well I think that collab would be pretty weird, I get different feelings from their music
Im not this poster, but I heard ratking is not done and Wiki + Sporting will be making new music. Hopefully it's true. I've been to one of their live shows and it was fucking nuts.

>top tier
thx bebe. that whole album is dope af. L'Orange did another one with Kool Keith that year that is more lighthearted but still similar on production.

I just meant Wiley's beats. They seem perfect for Danny imo.

Last I saw was that weirdass thing about RATKING blocking Wiki on twitter or some shit.
twitter.com/wikset/status/831603203108122624
Pretty sure the rat twitter is run by Sport.

When I went to see them it was incredible but Hak wasn't there. They opened for RTJ and holy shit they didn't get enough respect from the crowd. Bunch of teenagers acting like it was s0o0o crazy and weird. But Wik killed it and watching Sport play live is amazing.

nice
check for more proto-metal bands

+ Discharge, Endtroducing, Flylo, Doom

+ Ulver, DG

+ Aphex

++++++Gaussian Curve my dude, finally someone brings it up

+OTPN

++Om, Dopethrone, OTPN

+++++++++++++++++++++Ocean Machine
arguably one of my fav albums of all time my dude I love the shit out of you

+Galaxie 500

+King Geedorah yeah boi
++ In Rainbows

BOi are you 18 yet?

Fuck me tylers post-Bastard albums were disappointing to me. What's the appeal to you personally?

Yes, I am over 18

just fuck me up famalam (and rec some stuff while you're at it)

u first

>What's the appeal to you personally?
I used to listen to it a lot when it came out and it was very relatable at that time. So I decided to see how would I be able to appreciate it now. Well, not so much, but I still like the vibe and the beats. The lyrics are not so relatable anymore. You know, it's kind of sad that I don't enjoy it as much now and Tyler in general, I guess, though I haven't revisited anything aside from his solo work. Maybe I still like the OF tapes

I feel ur taste
It's cool

ye i am over 18

yeah, sorry

+ Awolnation - Run
+ The Sizlacks
just to break your pattern a bit, hope u like them

+ W. A. Mozart - Requiem
i think you'll dig it

+ Gorillaz - Demon Days
+ Acid Ghost (song: I Don't Need You)

thanks, first time someone said it

here,
+ Acid Ghost for you, too
+ Vampire Weekend
+ Billy Idol

no offense cuz ur obviously somewhat new but try and lurk a bit and see what most people listen too, alot of (well all) of your reccs are pretty entry level for people here. not tryna sound mean you just need to try and expand ur taste/flavor a bit

>lil peep

btfo pleb

This, your recs are also formatted improperly.

ah shit
no, you're totally right. im just trying to socialize a bit, so i went for it even tho i knew i'll fail
rec me 2 things user, please

makes me sad tho

well bubba the best advice i will give you is to listen to a little bit of everything from charts. especially those that other people +++.

Mazzy Star - She Hangs Brightly

>xxxtentacion
>not only xxxtentacion, but this much of him.
>and fucking lil peep

reccing maxo kream, freddie gibbs, ratking, scallops hotel, flashbang grenada, and staying off these threads until your taste develops a little more desu

If you're tryna get a grasp of understanding for Sup Forumscore so that you can participate in discussion then pic related is your best bet, just find stuff that catches your eye and listen too it. People on this site including me will generally tell u too find your own music through what u like already, if you find an album you love just look up similar music on last.fm

Other reccs based on your chart would be some entry level stuff like
American Football - S/T
Flying Lotus - You're Dead!
Kanye West - The College Dropout

but the best thing you can do is just listen to everything

>scallops hotel
>not milo

>hipster-hop
why so le edgy

i love Milo but imo So The Flies Don't Come is the only solo project he's has put out that has topped anything from Scallops.

i don't even get what people derive from this style of trolling.

what's the difference other than the pseudonym? it's still solo iirc

Thanks for the quality contribution to the thread but I was giving reccs based on his tastes from his original 5x5 so here's your (you)

you actually kinda have me cornered there desu.

i was sort of wondering if it was with a specific producer or something but i never really looked into it.

>Staying off these threads until your taste develops a little more desu

you act like i'm going to be hurt by people laughing at my taste lmao. I don't care if you all have superiority complexes because I don't listen to the same stuff as you. I've heard all the artists on your list. I like milo but the rest of them are garbage.

why so defensive user?

>STICKS AND STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES BUT YOUR WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME

classic x fan.

I've given other contribution feller, I was just pointing out that one moment of idiocy in the chart. I wasn't trying to deride you or your post. Just wondering why the chart was made with a need to put down hip hop unnecessarily.

Just realized while I'm typing this that you thought I was referring to your recs. I was not. I was talking about the chart.

no one gives a fuck about you or whether you're going to be hurt or not. We were trying to be helpful since you're new you idiot.

>freddie gibbs and ratking
>garbage
ok user, just put your internet meme rappers back on and chill.

i used to listen to shitty soundcloud meme rappers too kiddo.

at the time i didn't really like any of those recs either but the more i listened to both those and said shitty soundcloud artists the more i started to realize my taste was objectively shit.

you'll probably learn eventually otherwise it's pretty safe to say you just don't really have an ear for music beyond very basic aesthetic qualities.

wew lads
being this blown out because i dont like your meme boom bap
What's it like to know that an xxxtentacion fan has a normie life while you all sit here and jerk off to nmh and madlib?

Posting mine

>meme boom bap
fucking kek none of those are boom bap or memetic.

why are you so defensive when no one attacked you? you're the one who started going nuts and got offended

>Just realized while I'm typing this that you thought I was referring to your recs. I was not. I was talking about the chart.
fair enough user I didn't make the chart but it was probably made by someone who wanted to seem /cool/ when they edited it, still good picks for the most part though, if a bit outdated

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

no rates or recs unless u go first.

how do you like that RTJ album compared to the other two?

>He unironically used the word memetic

Frankjavcee go to bed please

>still good picks for the most part though, if a bit outdated
gagreed which is why i thought it was so out of place especially considering the albums it lists aren't really "hipster." that'd be like Asher Roth, Gambino, and etc.

>Sits on a board where people talk about being virgins all day
>Gets mad when someone calls him a virgin and posts a copypasta from that board in defense

Lol

On mobile and too lazy ATM. Might check back when I get home.

RTJ 3 felt like a better project overall imo. Idk RTJ has always just been a group that has had a few bangers and that's it to me

why so defensive user [2]

>an xxxtentacion fan has a normie life while you all sit here and jerk off to nmh and madlib?
except being an effeminate hipster fag gets me laid more than most normies i know.

definitely more than you if your go to music is a manlet screaming over *totally experimental* meme beats. talk about a turn off.

>LOL OMG HE USED A DIFFERENT FORM OF THE SAME WORD I USED
>GOT HIm!!! LoLolOLol

Gotcha. I thought it was more cohesive than 1 or 2. Have you tried El's other stuff like CoFlow or his solo albums, or even RAP Music? You might like it if the lyrics on RTJ are not up to par for ya

Yeah I have heard alot about his solo stuff but haven't checked it out yet. I'll definitely give some of that stuff a shot

I definitely recommend CoFlow and Fantastic Damage if you like boom bap stuff too, it's his spin on that style.

Cancer 4 Cure and RAP Music both came out the same year before RTJ and have similar production but are more lyrically and politically serious.

y u kill this thread user

>Deltron
muh nigguh 9/10

What did you think of Joey's new album?

0/10

I really liked it. 1999 will always be #1 for me but this was pretty good. The production didn't always hit for me but I enjoyed his bars. Wish there were more tracks like Rockabye tho.

He seemed less concerned with wordplay that usual, which is understandable given how much he wants to get the message across. I did miss that, but I also appreciated how personally hurt and affected Joey seems. It comes across as very geniune. His singing was pretty decent as well and was not cringy at all which I was worried about.

+MF, Kanye, Discharge
-Earl
+Darkthrone, Ulver
+Electric Wizard, Danny Brown
+Danny Brown, MF, Wu-Tang
-Radiohead, Joey

>Moderat

Holy shit I never find anybody that knows who they are. Good shit my dude.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPwPwSQE9bs