How can I explain it to her?

How can I explain it to her?

They simply don't. They take a shower IN the morning.

I rike fry rice preaseu

Americans?

I thought everyone took a shower in the morning, and then again before bed.

Gooks do it different?

Whats wrong with americans? Only shower before going to bed. (+ midday in the summer)

So you get up in the morning and all the grease on your skin and all the stink under your armpits from having lain in bed for x hours just sits there until evening?

Gross, man. Do you at least wash your face in the morning?

tell her to take a shower with you, and then she'll understand. unless you're a faggot, OP.

Grease and stink from sleeping? Thought its just an obese thing.

I just brush my teeth and wash hands + face in the morning. Sometimes i use minimum deodorant, but i dont smell at all even if not applying deo.

Maybe you can smell my body if yu crawl under my clothes and rub your nose against my armpits, but no chance in normal daylife.

Many Chinese people shower before bed and in the morning they just do a quick face wash etc.

This is what smelly people think

Im with very direct people. They would start insulting me to death, if i was smelling.

I typically shower late at night and then wash my face the following morning.

I don't like having to get up earlier.

Yep, this.

If you think you're all fresh in the morning having just spent 6+ hours under sheets, I got news for ya.

Stop this left wing propaganda, fatass.

I shower at night as to not dirty my clean ass bed and sheets. Why are you guys waking up greasy? You run marathons in your sleep or do you just never wash your bedding you gross fucks

so you go to bed at night with all the grease on your skin and all the stink under your armpits from working all day to lay in bed for x hours and jsut sits there until morning?

gross man. do you at least wash your face in the envening?

>this

This

either dumb or idiot or retard

I shower in the morning AND before bed, idiot.

Twice, get it? Two times. Morning and evening.

tbh i think it's a chick thing, my sister and girtlfriend take morning showers, but every guy i know take evening showers.

they don't mind going to bed filthy but they think that if they go to bed clean they're going to wake up filthy and be nasty all fucking day

Was it too hard for you to understand?

I shower early if I didn't shower the night before

waste of fucking water to do on a daily basis

Your poor hair
There is a thing called over washing

you asked the moronic question, fuckwit
>heal thyself

Hair only in the mornings. Doesn't need washing before bed.

I would guess Sup Forums would have a problem grasping daily hygiene.

Why shower BEFORE bed when you're gonna have bodily fluids flying everywhere?

Only hookers need to shower twice a day.

Decent hOokers actually shower after every john.

What are you? A fucking sprinkler?

Maybe they take hooker's baths but not actual showers.

You don't pull out stand on the bed and spin around when you cum?

Flailing around while orgasming ruins the experience.

It wouldn't be the three S's without shower. Who the fuck ever heard of the two S's? No. It's got to be the three S's.