You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than a Californian

You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than a Californian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black Californian.

Op

California is a shit hole. It's a bankrupt state And all of the Trump protesters there are unemployed and have no plans on ever getting a job

Me and that girl have something in common.
I too love Trump's hate.

>have no plans on ever getting a job

who says there job isnt protesting trump

Women,Femism,BLM,That the holocaust ever happened,that hitler did something wrong

A yuropoor

A Bernie supporter from cali

>there

Anyone from the Bible belt.

I bet they've never even read a book without pictures.

and at least women protestors in california are more attractive then the ones in jew york

Average trump supporter tbh. Fewer teeth, too.

>read a book without pictures

>BIBLE belt

so your not considering the bible a book without pictures

Rock

A Texan

Can we say that shoes from Texas are dumb?

>Texas
The place where the law still protects the law abiding citizen.

>implying they actually read the bible

The truth about the 'Muslin' ban

youtube.com/watch?v=JNu4xU9qOEM

>implying they can read

A nigger

Zonies.

without California, NY, and lets throw Texas in there.

What the hell is the US?

Nothing. Just a bunch of mouthbreathing welfare states

except california and ny are mouthbreathing welfare states

texas has some of the fastest growing citys in america,while california is a bankrupt pile of liberal trash trying to secede from america because a president they dont like got elected

TWO Californians

Trump

Oakland Raider's fan

this.

CA is the world's 5th economy.

CA is worth trillions of dollars.
NY is worth trillions of dollars.
Texas is worth hundreds of billions, if not trillions of dollars.

And these 3 states subsidize every red state w/ hundreds of billions for welfare. Because red states have FAILED.

The only good city in Texas is Austin. The rest depend on fracking/oil/welfare to survive.

remember when texas said they were going to secede when obama got re-elected?

The big cities in texas are more liberal than the rural areas of the "liberal" states like illinois, california, and new york, anyway.

The kind of redneck idiot that believes this:

except austin is a shitty liberal hipster fuckfest

See: BTFO dumb hick

That was just the media making a big deal over a petition in change.org.

Everyone knew it was bullshit, but the media loves reporting dumb shit.

lol
>tru

it tries much too hard to be like boulder, colorado.

hey fuck you i live in california
and yeah its pretty shit
the valley is full of greedy farmers mexicans and meth addicts while the bay area is full of these cunts men and women alike
were going through a drought due to too many people and not enough reservoirs to contain the water we need along with barely any snow fall in the mountains to sustain anything
with weed legal now not much has changed though people never really cared
cant even escape north into the woods to get away anymore theres people everywhere
our education isnt that great but i think thats pretty widespread in the nation

A conservative

Doesn't change the fact that it's the best place to live in Texas.

Do you know why Texas has fast growth recently? One reason is many affluent people from California are moving to Texas and buying cheap land.
Lots of people rent homes in Texas still for some reason and complain about the Californian hippies that come in and buy out land.

Kek

cant wait til you faggots secede from america,nobody wants california and there gays and liberal welfare mooches anymore

nothing

A nigger.

A black Californian woman

protip: the reason California has so many cultural emigrants is not because it is a liberal state. It is because cities like SF refuse to invest in megastructure housing, preferring to keep everything all nice and picturesque. That's why the housing prices are fucking ridiculous. You get the same kind of NIMBY shit in small towns with historical districts so don't blame it on liberalism, blame it on NIMBY shit.

A faggot

fpbp, no exceptions

A non-Californian

Trump supporter

/thread

That's cool. The rest of the states can grow their own food or trade from one of their many trade partners...

Real estate is expensive because it costs a lot of money to disinfect homes after their homosexual tenants move out.

California is where most wealthy people live and these faggots still think it's bankrupt and poor lulz

Dumbasses probably think Detroit is booming with businesses.

Or it doesn't want to look like a shithole NYC or other major cities.

A person starting a thread like yours.

2 Californians

Are you stupid? California is absolutely bankrupt. They are complete drain on state and government resources.

A Californian NeoNazi.

You can make beautiful megastructures that can house enough people for rent to be like $500 a month there, all you need is an architectural & engineering team without shit taste.

Seriously, which is worse, having a giant sci-fi looking building in your city and cheap rent, or having everything look exactly the same as it always has and paying $4k+ a month?

Like I said, dumb NIMBY attitudes.

I don't know, maybe someone who generalizes the entire population of America's most populous state.

No. Are YOU stupid?

Why the hell would Hollywood still be operating in California if it was fucking poor?

Fucking dumbass.

A Californian that moved to colorado.. they need to get the fuck out of here and stop smoking all my weed!

Bay Area bougies are some of the most revolting, hypocritical people in this state. They put on a very progressive facade while they keep fucking over the poor further and further.

its funny to hear all these idiots trying to defend california

good luck with your failed liberal bankrupt state when you secede and the goverment doesnt have to put up with your tantrums anymore

> bankrupt meme
> after it's already been disproven

The worst part about Trump getting elected, is that it has proven "ignore facts and bluster until people give up" is a viable tactic.

fucking this

the best part about trump getting elected,is showing how immature and unfit to run the country democrats are.keep crying about trump in your poverty and crime ridden citys and states,since we all know you'll never actually contribute anything meaningful to society

A liberal Northern Californian

I'm not crying about Trump you idiot, my problem is with his retarded fanbase

Who would've thought people were gonna get dumber after the internet was invented. You get to fact check everything in seconds and these dumbasses still choose to deny everything.

How the fuck did people get so retarded?

>wow the guards had a swimming pool and a there was a soccer team for Allied POWs
>what a red pill

OPs mother for not being smart enough to just open up and swallow every load

Lol. Dude. California isn't bankrupt. We were having some problems like in the early 10's, but Jerry Brown sorted everything out. I guess if I had to think of something that was dumber than a Californian, i'd say the citizens of every state in the union that bordered by the ocean, plus Florida. I don't know why the coastal states are smarter in general. Maybe the smart people move to places where the water is. I dunno, though. Suck a dick and enjoy living in a shitty flyover state.

That *isn't* bordered by an ocean.

Canadian

Coincidence???

Not even sure what this fight is about, but remember, ready and easy access to large quantities of fish, especially salt water fish, is a proven element in the increase of intelligence and neural development, it is a strong proponent towards certain regions and "ethnicity" having greater neural activity.

I just love California, man.

>i dont know why the coastal states are smarter in general

>left wing hell hole thats full of poverty and crime thinks they are smart

smart people move to the places where the crying liberal douchebags arent.enjoy your gays and communism and i will enjoy my so called "shitty flyover state"even though its a hell of alot better then commiefornia

An American that's not from California.
Especially you inbred Kansas fucks and Texas brokeback closet cases.

A group of Californians.

>dumber than a Californian
>you

/thred

sage

Hitler did something wrong alright. Much like a virus he managed to eradicate only the weaker strains leaving the super Jews to be. Even more cancerous to the world.

lulz. Sounds like you like a little salt with your fascism.

its funny how all the butthurt people from california on here are proving why people hate california

>Commieformia
>One of the only States that didn't vote for a candidate that was being backed by Russia

One state against 49

>they bez angry at ours judgementz fellas

look it's alt facts
tired rhetoric- anyone can do it

>being backed by russia

>libtards still proving they are intimidated by tough leader,and perfer weak leadership like obama

have fun when you lose the next election because instead of focusing on the important issues in america.you'll choose another candidate and support them because of things like gender or skin color

They don't actually read the Bible, just regurgitate bullshit rhetoric from whatever televangelist they fancy that week.

I always figured if I was gonna do a crime in the US, it would have to be "cali" because of their lenient sentences. Any state that goes easy on criminals is the state where anyone that wants to do a crime ought to.

Go ahead and stereotype/name-call me something I'm not. It'll make a fun read.

Republicans

François Pignon

>backed by Russia
Nice meme buddy, there's no actual evidence of Russian involvement.

Texans

Donald Drumpf