***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***

***ATTENTION ALL Sup Forums USERS***
Attention "Sup Forumstards", but this website is absolutely disgusting! You make fun of very triggering things like r*pe, tr*p threads, the word "f*ggot" and many, many more. You hate on the SJWs who only want to help the oppressed, the feminists who seek complete equality, and the minorities!
I am calling the FBI, Interpol, and CNN to have this toxic, homophobic, and racist site. I am doing this to help all of you recognize the joys of gender fluidity, destruction of heteronormativity, and veganism!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bait

baitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbaitbait

nigger

Stop. Please. That is extremely offensive and it makes me so angry and then I start crying.

Freedom of speech dumb fuck

Kek

Obvious b8 m8 might I recommend bleach with your idiocy?

If shit like this offeneds you get the fuck off this board faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ
watch this video nigger nog

Bait

Bait of the bait

nigger

Kek

I feel really bad for you people. When people like me finally get the power we deserve, you can be re-educated and become a productive member of society.
This is not bait. I am 100% serious right now.

Eat shit
Saged

Freedom of speech. NOT HATE SPEECH.

Best ylyl I've seen in a long while

Gee, no shit.

>thinking OP is serious

>newfags.

Hate speech is still is speech you fucking tard

>freedom of *speech*
>not hate *speech*
You don't understand this, do you?

hey dude r u pisted off cause your a nigger? we all r niggers!

Http://anonormale.tumbr.com

Ajjaj?

Oh my god. I am crying so hard right now. You people just hate women, blacks, hispanics, the differently abled, and muslims because your buddy and rapist pig Trump got elected. This site NEEDS FEMINISM AND EQUALITY RIGHT NOW!

Why is this not in /s4s/

women r ok specially their assholes!

nigger faggot get raped and go home

I'd say a woman's body is about 95 percent of the woman, so that means i'm only 5 percent sexist!
Nigger nigger!

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Obvious bait, but can't these SJW understand that by appointing themselves the 'champion of the oppressed' and microanalyzing every statement and action, and flat out inventing new things to feel offended by....they themselves are oppressing those who value FREEDOM. Stop marching and shouting about stupid shit that doesnt even affect you! Live and let live. Mind your own goddamned business.

Bitch, I fucked a cripple. Like hell I hate "differently-abled" the fact you call them that labels them just as much you dumb fuck

get the fuck out of here faggot

b8

hey Sup Forumsro could u explain ur self or gtfo!

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

EXTREMELY FAGGOT

No matter what anyone says, this woman will always be beautiful!
#YesAllWomen

Lol you trolling bitch.

Nice bait faggot gtfo

Copypasta is copypasta.

They wanna cry and protest about oppression, injustice and discrimination, all while perpetrating their own vs. the nonPC Sup Forumstards of the world who have the legitimate right to not give a fuck about SJW feelings.

Kek

some people are so retarded they are actually taking this seriously. Probably just 12 year old boys that have Clorox Bleach youtube channels.

You scream about angry white men when you are infact just a angry white woman. Double standards much. Picklebrain.

>Bitch, I fucked a cripple.
My keks are flying.