I work for Amazon. Anyone have questions?

I work for Amazon. Anyone have questions?

how's it like working there?

How can I get my hands on one of those sweet rolls of tape they use to seal up their boxes?

It is a warehouse. Work is physical but I like it. Unfortunately is is only 4-5 hours a day 5 days a week. But I am a student so it works out. Also I work with a ton of Somalians so sometimes the language barrier is hard.

I am not sure. The place I work at is boxes in and boxes out. So everything is already packaged. Much nicer since we don't have fuck-you-in-the-ass security. I was said they switched to that new blue tape.

what's the strangest order you've put together?

Do they drug test?

I don't package things, only move boxes. I probably saves me money in the long run since I don't see a bunch of shit to buy.
It is surprising how many people buy diapers, toliet paper, and paper towels off Amazon. I feel like that is something you don't want to leave up to a delivery service.
Coolest thing was two 27" Asus monsters going to the same address. I am sure I have held a box with a dildo in it though.

can you listen to music while you work?

Initially yes. It was pretty strange getting an oral test while they are showing videos about the job. Haven't heard of anyone being tested after being hired though.

Not at my facility. On weekends they play music, but you cannot wear headphones. Too much of a safety issue and I am sure OSHA would disapprove.

When are the Dildo-Drones becoming real?

shit. do you get any cool benefits for being an employee? free prime?

thinking the air force hasn't being using dildo-drones for years now

how

No free prime. I get 10% off most purchases up to $100 a year. The benefits are alright considering it is a part-time job.

Only in our dreams user.
They do use drones and robots at some places though.

Dude, why did you let everyone cut down your rainforests?
Is that why you guys started up that retarded webshop, because you've got no more treehouses to live in?

any hot chicks or just somalis?

I am going to interpret this as asking what I do there.
I am some grunt that moves boxes for them. Basically to fulfill their shipping times and 2 day promise for prime, Amazon has had to help out USPS, UPS, and Fedex. Boxes come in from a number of locations. We sort them based out a number of things and stack them on a USPS pallet. Those pallets are then shipped to local post offices to be delivered the following morning. So instead of getting a trailer full of boxes going to multiple states, post offices get a sorted pallet that is for that general area.

Brazil is an evil country.

Funny thing is Amazon uses a lot of lingo and acronyms and a lot of them are water related.

A few. When you work with over 100 people there are going to be a few diamonds in the rough. There is one very light skinned Somali that seems attractive. It is hard to tell with all of the clothing though.

Do they pay good

$14 dollarydoos for a part time, unskilled position seems alright. I am sure someone not pushing pallets makes more.

Well they seem to be fucking serious ass with their drones, indeed

WE WUZZ Monkey's on ice!

You're not impressing anyone.

Plural is formed without appostrophy you dumbass

Fucking apostrophe rationer's.

where the fuck are my parallettes?