OP - Everyone probably

Conservatives

a liberal on the east coast

+1

A conservative

There is nothing dumber than a libtard.

Niggers on the west coast?

morons who need morons

Anti-vaxxers and climate change deniers. So yeah, Republicans in general.

spotted the butthurt lefitsts,how does it feel that she will never be your president

Niggers on the east coast?

Fuck me... captcha from my city. Police sign. Is.... Is 4chin tracking me?

Every conservative.

They're stupid, they lie, they never take responsibility for anything (always a Mexican's fault), they get offended by every goddamn thing and want to create censorship to protect their fragile feelings, they hate everything, they're just fucking useless.

A liberal on the east coast.

Nobody really wanted Clinton to win; that's why she lost. Still would have been slightly better than trump.

How about ANYONE making under $300k a year who thinks either party gives two shits about them.

>nobody really wanted clinton to win

except,the feminists and the democrats.she lost because democrats dont have a clue how to run successful states and citys.let alone a country

trump is the whiniest little baby ever and you are still making this jokes

nobody but still more than trump

>whiniest little baby ever

>libtards making protests that are going to last 4 years and havent stopped complaining about the election since it was over

but who are the whiney babys? go back to being a welfare abusing degenerate like the rest of the anti trump crowd

Easy - a conservative on west coast.

A faggot

>Wah! Refugees are gonna come over here and leech off the system! Wah!
OK, Starbucks will hire 10,000 of them.
>Wah! That's racist! They're gonna take American jobs! Starbucks should hire veterans instead! Boycott! Wah!
Starbucks is hiring 10,000 veterans too.
>fuck you, cuck snowflake

Strawmanning like OP's doing right now.

A conservative on the west coast

The election was between two awful candidates that no sane, intelligent person would choose if it weren't already narrowed down to the two of them. Trump won because he had more appeal to idiots and crazies.

good,lets hope the veterans kill the refugees.since these libcuck's who are inviting them into their citys and homes arent

I would argue it was a wild card (Trump) vs. the Devil (Hillary) we know.
The US of A chose the wild card. Because the getting in bed with the Devil is never a good idea.

Heh, good try.

I'm more the type of 'neutral that wants to watch the world burn'

Shit's going pretty good for me these days.

>libtards making protests that are going to last 4 years and havent stopped complaining about the election since it was over

biggest protests that ever occured in a democratic country
yea. everyone is just a baby. shurly they dont even have one point? you know your system is broeken?

>go back to being a welfare abusing degenerate like the rest of the anti trump crowd
hit me hard with this bro. and again, do you realise how many people are standing up against trump? when they would be all on wellfare your country would be even more fucked than it is

Trump cancelled a trip to Wisconsin because there were going to be protestors there. He's a snowflake that's about two seconds from being rain.

Close enough.

>you know your system is broeken

as broken as your english,stupid libtard

Man, you played right into that. What a dumb fuck.

Literally the opposite. Conservatives sit there clutching their pearls at every single thing and are deftly afraid of any change.

I can't help but think there were a lot of people doing just this.
All because the whining of the left was just too much to handle.

A conservative in the south

Any conservative regardless of location

yes he is. there is nothing he doesnt complain about. when there is one only a bit known person bitching against him, hes bitches back. there is nothing he doesnt complain about. nothing. he got a temper of of a little baby. this is not about liberal or conservative, or hilary and trump, or democratic against republican or something. this is just about that trump is a whining little baby. he is. nothing to argue about

The conservatives in cuckifornia are only conservative because being white trash is seen here as an edgy resistance to mainstream liberalism. You'll actually find lukewarm liberals here to be more down to Earth just because red vs blue is memery and in this liberal hellhole you either learn to be quiet, edge out into redneck magics, or assimilate.

That seems to be a common misconception. Let me educate you.

The protesters are all crying their asses off and throwing tantrums.

The Trumpsters are wringing their hands like Jews.

Everyone else is laughing like hell.

yep. you got me. not my mothertounge
but if you dont undestand what i am writing, you should maybe get back to school. but, yea, i know. lost cause

>of a little baby

>obama cried for 8 years after a shooting,but its trump who gets called the baby

god im glad you left wing morons are on your way out when it comes to controlling the goverment

I didn't say all did this. I'm fully aware of the situation as a whole in which you've described.

I'm merely stating that there were people who did that, for those reasons. Because fuck these assholes, let's teach them a lesson!

For your consideration OP.

Liberal Mom, brings her adopted child to watch her Sperg out on "Racist" cops. Setting the developmental stage for his future problems with authority; what could go wrong?

>you should maybe get back to school

says the foreign dumbass who cant even spell correctly.how about you get some education in the first place

Spotted the butthurt conservative

congratulations! you won the argument by being a better speller!

why would conservatives be butthurt,conservatives won the election.its you children from the left who are butthurt "its her turn waaah"

Man, conservatives really are a drain on society.

>"you have 10 seconds to name something dumber then a liberal"
>"dumber then a liberal"
>"then"

OP?

Robot, most likely.
There's a lot of them on the site lately.

>why would conservatives be butthurt
good question. point is, they are. all the time. if you know why, please tell the world

A conservative

I love conservative tears. They taste so sweet.

>You're treating Trump the exact same way we treated Obama and that's not fair! I'll hold my breath until you do what I want! Why are you liberals such meanies?!

Vegans

ya,thats why there citys and states are some of the most successful,while liberal states are going bankrupt and threatening to secede from america because they lost an election

op

You've got it backwards. Liberal states contribute more to the economy while conservative states suck up all the welfare

Say what? The red States are the ones that depend on federal money to stay afloat.

You go ahead and believe your alternate facts, though, Kellyanne.

in wich world do you live in?
liberal states are much more succsesfull in nearly every matter

>left
>liberal
You fucking Sup Forumstards can't even comprehend that an economic system has nothing to do with a social one.
Conservatives are insecure idiots incapable of evolving. Enjoy your totalitarianism, cucks.

But liberals are all about a welfare state....
Why do you hate on them? Is it because they are white?
Does skin colour matter?
Are you a racist?
A bigot?

Both are disgusting.

And it's simple to understand why. Republicans will look you right in the eye and tell you with a straight face that lower revenues combined with higher spending is good economic policy.

kek.

but sereously. people and states arent the same.

This

No, but poverty and welfare is.

And a good chunk of that welfare is going to subsidize crops that feed Cali and NY.
So cut their welfare, cut your food supply.
They live in poverty to keep the country alive. And city liberals shit on them constantly.
It's sickening.

Welfare is nothing more than subsidized wages. Social safety net programs allow companies like Walmart to pay less than a living wage.

That's why there are never any real cuts when Republicans get control. The CEOs of those companies would cut their nuts off.

I love this image.

Not only is the white man serving alongside a black woman, but even the kid realizes how fucking stupid his libtard mother is.

Don't work at Walmart any more than you have to?
Learn the ropes, adopt a business model that works on a smaller scale, compete.
It's not easy. But if we, the people, don't make a choice to do better, we're going to keep feeding into the same system.

And it sucks to have to vote between a rock and a hard place every four years. Get some real people up there. Not just flashy snake oil salesmen.

This. Also if liberals didn't exist neither would America. Check mate.

A dumb nigger, who can't use then and than properly.

you have won the internet.

moslems are mostly conservative
i say: you

She wasn't at the protest, her bus had had to stop and unload because of the closed roads.

She was yelling because she'd just seen a cop best the piss out of some dude.

Good. Fuck asshole cops who think they're above the law.

Conservative anywhere

>Conservatives are insecure idiots incapable of evolving
why you insult islam

If liberals didn't exist, we'd still be in the dark ages. History classes are basically just a lesson about the greatest liberals who ever lived. People who resist change don't make history.

Hell the most liberal dude who ever lived has two billion people who think he was the son of God and still worship him today.

Conservatives, should be burned alive freeing the planet and society from their poison.

Man, conservatives sure are worthless.

kek, no

like moslems?

I can't wait for the old generations to die off, best thing that will happen for a while, death to conservatives, just is already

That autocorrect, sigh

Everyone who voted for Trump.

Not just the whining. But yeah.
This would be boss as fuck.

>New levels of this

What we should have known all along. Now it might be too late traineddog.club

congratulations on all the (you)s, liberals and dems remain the easiest people on earth to bait

Someone who reposts the same thread over and over to create a hugbox/circlejerk.

>you have 10 seconds to name something dumber then a liberal on the west coast

the dumbest thing I can think of is falling for the polarizing us v them, black v white, red v blue, up v down, them v us, 1 v 0 mentality that those with true power trick gullible fools with.

How about you OP? Can you think of anything dumber than yourself?

>can't even comprehend that an economic system has nothing to do with a social one
>thinking only conservatives have this misconception

Religion is proof that conservatives are mentally ill. You have to be a real schizophrenic or severely unintelligent to believe ridiculous ancient fairytales.

The left.