Butt rock outsells drake and bruno mars

>butt rock outsells drake and bruno mars
how is this possible? drake is waaaay better than this bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWFWazj7Ud8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buttrock and mastadons new material are still a lot better than drake and bruno mars

>butt rock
what's with this board using this term to describe anything with guitar driven riffs?

butt rock > butt hop

Because their new album was uninspired ass.

Mastodon used to be good, but that was over a decade ago at this point.

It's a great album why are yall on Anthony's dick so hard?

Because most artists don't put out albums anymore, just singles/EPs, so even some sub-mainstream artists get bizarrely high rankings on the charts. Hell, Swans is a top 40 artist technically.

Good, I wish rap music will die in the near future.

>best selling album of the week
>only charts at #7
lol

>Because most artists don't put out albums anymore
well that's not true
>Swans is a top 40 artist technically.
top 40 refers to the single charts (in the US that would be the hot 100) not the album charts (the billboard 200). it's technically a radio format.

butt hop isn't even a thing faggot. mastodon are a shitty band that tries to hard on drums and guitar and can't sign to save their lives. i don't really like popular music but these no talent faggots don't deserve to be famous.

>drake is waaaay better than this bullshit

Sorry but I'll take Buttrock any day over sappy autotune wheelchair nigger.

Mastodon is really fucking gay

please, look at these idiots. none have the level of talent, success or popularity drake has because he's a way more talents artist that people actually listen to and enjoy. he's one of the most popular figures in the most popular genre today.

>butt hop isn't even a thing faggot
sure thing, bud

Metal fans are the #silent majority. If you didn't buy the Drake single you basically bought the mastodon.

Troy Sanders frequents the pizza place that I work at. It's funny turning around when I'm on the oven and seeing him menace the girls in carry-out. Good tipper

yeah. they even tried to be like rappers with ugly girls tweaking in a video and failed big time.
youtube.com/watch?v=jWFWazj7Ud8
shit doesn't even make sense with the lyrics to the song they were just trying to be more popular because otherwise no one would pay attention to them

Buttrock sells more than hip hop because people who listen to butt rock will probably buy the latest buttrock albums on iTunes or buy a physical cd at Walmart or something. On the other hand, a lot of hip hop fans are going to use some streaming service like Spotify, listen to hip hop on YouTube/SoundCloud, or pirate music.

>frequents the pizza place
what a faggot. meanwhile drake eats at 5 star restaurants with models on a daily basis.

streaming contributes to billboard now

This is a level of prepubescent butthurt usually exclusive to metalheads.

What is going on?

whatever fuccboi I'm just really tired of the rock/metal meme, especially when it sounds as bad as mastodon. at least stuff like disturbed or metallica sometimes have some stuff you can bob your head to this shit is just terrible

>disturbed or metallica
WEW

>waaaay
Opinion void

buttrock is actually a well-defined genre (that mastodon isn't a part of)

butthop isn't a thing just because you want it to be

See, now I know you're trole-ing.

has to spend absurd amounts of money to fill the void in his meaningless life

clearly that's what success is

not saying there even good but that there better at least

whatever faggot you know I'm right

Retards...

whatever you call it the music is ass

its sad but its the truth. rock is in the toilet.