Feels thread?

feels thread?

I haven't been outside a week. What about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5KGIkt2gqE
youtube.com/watch?v=x88Z5txBc7w
youtube.com/watch?v=SFonsmwJRfs
youtube.com/watch?v=YS1RuumZVk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I last went outside 5 hours ago.

My problem is I'm having trouble putting on weight and people always make comments about how skinny I am. It's hard for me though, because I live in a poor family. Right now I'm very hungry. I just wish I didn't see my pelvis and ribs, my boyfriend says its not that bad but it is somewhat if people always point it out.

24/7 Fapping, cumming and eating my sperm :P

Anyone else feels like pic related?

thankfully not right now but in the past yes, I felt like I had to force myself to put on a show for others because that's what they want to see. Me being happy, nobody else wants to see you sulking all the time otherwise you're no "fun".

Those are my thoughts every night before falling asleep.

Is anyone lurking?

I'm at work, but ya

Where do you work user

I work security and other positions at an oil refinery. What are you doing?

yeah i am bro, feel bad

I'm lurking but my post got ignored lol

>be me (19 y/o)
>16 y/o girl is into me
>yesterday went to her house
>before going home, I kiss her
>happy.jpg
>at home, I receive text
>"I don't want that we see each other anymore"
>"why?"
>"I don't have to say why"

sorry for my english

Yep, I'm here.

I feel you buddy, I feel you.

Nothing pretty much. Listening to some music.

There will be others

girls can be really cruel man, I just try and take some sort of pride in the fact that I'm decent enough to never treat anyone the way they have treated me. I hope some day it pays off.

>tfw14 year old virgin who never been on a date
>never had friends
>is good for/at nothing
>no one will help or listen
>still to chicken shit to end it

Thank you!

Yes I know. I wasn't really in love but when I kissed her I thought it was real and that it could last

Yeah dude, I just try to do the same.

Thanks all

GR2, faggot

Maybe

underage b&

>14yo
what are you doing here kid? leave this place before its too late.

>tfw 14 year old virgin who never been on a date
>tfw 14 year old
>14

Dude. You're life's fucking over, better end it like the faggot you are.

> you're

24* sorry was typo

I didn't know this was a cringe thread.

Im close to lose my last hope

I know. Its nice to feel liked. But its beter to know now that she doesnt want anything. She is still a bitch tho for sying it via text.

>Be 26 years old
> Kissed two women in my life had sex with one
>Not had any real human contact in about 5 years
>Still live with parents
>All I do is go to work and come home and drink
> Everyday they same
> no end in sight

I guess she wants something with me but she is afraid of something like that. I won't ask now. I'll just wait and try to get other girls. Plus sending via text is pissing me. She's maybe not worth it

Where do you work? Do you like your work?

I think the best way to combat depression is to surround yourself with positive messages / memes
back when I had an aesthetic, dark tumblr account all I used to do was post depressive quotes because I let myself /identify/ with them if that makes sense. Now I try to do the same but with positive or motivational quotes and it helps a ton

Good tactic. Ignore here. Bitches dont like that. Cut all comms.

Stop drinking. Try to get out a little and maybe even start meeting people. Trust me, it is worth trying. Just dont stop trying, one day it might work out.

A week? Damn boy you're Indiana jones compared to 90% on this forum

I do construction work its not to bad

>I had an aesthetic, dark tumblr account
Into the trash it goes.

fuck you man I was 14

underage b&

Real talk user, no one is worth it. People just end up settling because they don't want to admit it, that's why you always here about bad relationships, failed marriages or old couple who hate each other. No one ever thinks they're the problem. That why you hear about women giving up on men or guys saying how much of a bitch she is.

You want to find someone worth while? Invest in yourself. Be the person who they'll regret messing with, because they'll never find someone even half as good.

What are you listening to anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=m5KGIkt2gqE

>Oy mate I think I'm addicted to heroic
>Well have you ever thought about quiting it?

Shoulda made sure you never hit 15, for the sake of everyone, but alas, here you are.

Haven't been able to feel. Too busy with school

youtube.com/watch?v=x88Z5txBc7w

My 8/10 GF and I are happier than ever together. Lately i've been eating extremely clean and i've been making good gains in the game. Besides gym 4 times a week i've recently starting learning Muay Thai and so far i'm loving it. Gonna start at my new job in about 2 weeks, and it will pay pretty good. Not sure if i'm going to enjoy it but I don't care for now. Stopped smoking 3 weeks ago and i'm in the best shape I have ever been in.

Life's good atm.

broke up with gf of 2 years two weeks ago. I am an extremely over defensive, over protective, over jealous, and overly scared person. She made me feel like she would persistently put me down because everytime i did something that would upset her i wouldn't react because when i get angry i will argue and argue. She always wanted me to argue back with her and she accused me of lying and a bunch of other things and i gave her logical reasons why i lied and she just persistently put me down until the point where i said I was done and then her attitude changed and was begging for forgiveness and tried to beg. I texted her 2 days ago asking her if she could help me with my failed math course and she told me no and I said, "i'm glad two years meant something to you" and i finally argued back.

So why are you here then?

I'm just trying to help, this was a coping technique for me. I never said I had a drug problem.
damn, I thought people are nicer in these threads but you're just going all out here

recently watched a documentary on body dysmorphic disorder and realized, after all these years of trying to figure out what was wrong with me, that's what i've got. it was both cathartic and depressing because it's apparently incurable.

I wish i could

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

I think you're right. I try to be good every day. Every time someone reject me I try to evolve in a better person to see what they lost. But they just don't fucking care so I think it's better to just be a good person and let people approach you and discover how cool and great you are

Problem with depression is that it isn't something that you can get rid of that easy. It eats you away on the inside. No matter what you are thinking about, no matter what you are doing, you will always feel like shit.

If anyone wants me to post the rest I will

I was in something resembling a relationship with the girl of my dreams until yesterday. Any tips on getting over her?

Do it, I'm curious

>damn, I thought people are nicer in these threads but you're just going all out here

You came into a thread where the main focus is sadness, bitterness and frustration, while seeking rainbows and happiness. Niqqa, yous cray.

listen up bud.

youre fucking 14! you SHOULD be a virgin. you shouldnt be worried about dating.

stop with that ending it shit. Study, play sport or get a hobby/extracuricular. be a good person and make friends.

get job when you can and save money. high school is what you make it.

youre mentioning "ending it" is a cry for hellp at this point. you can still change our life at this pointt

THIS :D and its hilarious!!

I have depression too, I was diagnosed by a couple of counselors but they told me a lot of good coping techniques and this was one of them that I found by myself actually. Things are bad for me too but it comes in waves when I don't expect them. Right now I'm feeling good
I wasn't seeking anything, I was merely suggesting a coping technique for the people struggling in the thread as many others have also helped me in the past threads

For Germans

please continue

he's bi courious

City of God with heavenly trips.

Been nearly two weeks since ive talked to the girl I'm crazy about. We sort of had a thing going for a bit. Just two weeks ago she seemed into me, more than ever. And now I'm pretty sure she's banging one of my friends now, not sure though. Just want to talk to her but I don't think I'm in any position to do so

youtube.com/watch?v=SFonsmwJRfs

If anyone want some sad song : youtube.com/watch?v=YS1RuumZVk4
If you want more, the genre is DSBM (Depressive Suicidal Black Metal)

Ok.
I met a girl.
She's on drugs, alcoholism and sadism.
She let me beat the shit out of her. Cut her. Burn her with cigarretes.
And she's happy with that.
If she's happy, I am happy.

fucking hell man