WWYD, comment and post your own

WWYD, comment and post your own

strip her to her bra and panties while she is out on a walk, stare at her as she is mortified at being exposed trying to cover herself up. grab her between her legs and rub her panty covered pussy, take a few pics and take her clothes with me leaving her in her bra and panties miles from home......wwyd to my gf?

i want her in that same dress.. i come to her and give her a hug grabbing her ass in the process... we begin to kiss and the groping intensifies... i kiss her neck and put one hand up her dress I can feel her getting wet trough her panties... i go down to my knees, take off her panties and begin to suck on her pussy, i go until she is begging me to fuck her, before that though I force her to her knees and make her suck my cock until i nearly bust a load in her mouth, i pull out bend her over and fuck her tight little cunt until i bust a nut in her

MOAR please, what happens to my girl once someone else finds her half nude?

who's this gorgeous?

i make her cry by stuffing my cock in her pussy thrusting hard until i cum inside her as she begs me not to....what if you saw my girlfriend walking alone in a park wearing this outfit?

I would make her suck my cock until i busted a nut on that pretty little face, wwyd to mine?

i hope she doesnt walk alone at night...

id come up to her with a gun... forcer her to get fully nude then bend her over and rape her at gunpoint, take her ID and tell her ill be visiting her again at random and if she tells anyone, she will regret it. more of mine

I want to smack her ass a nice shade of red to go with her colorful shorts

She does at times, i fantasize she meets up with a big dicked guy somewhere at night and he fucks her senseless then she comes to me pussy loose

She loves it rough

ya, id r*pe her. stuff her panties in her mouth and make her cry..

you like Katie?

any nudes? got so beautifull i want to stik my cock in her mouth

nope sorry, heres her face

and i would tell her it will be ok. and i would massage that area and tell her it will be ok and then i would put my cock in and show her how a real man does it

wwyd? r4r

not how it works you nigger

Probably piss on here face let her piss on the floor than fuck here hard while she keeps moaning and begging for more

love to fuck her mouth

part 2

lefty can it get any way she wants

she's got to have some sort of asian blend in her. at least half or 1/4 but the things i would do to her i can't even write them down bc i would be on the government watchlist. man she looks so hot...

Come up behind her and lift her top up and very her head and unhook her bra. Unbutton her shorts and slide a hand in and rub her pussy through her panties. Start playing with her tits with the other, before grinding my dick on her ass until on cum on her ass.

If she's white, respect her and leave her alone.

White supremacy.

Please try

Respect white women.

Bump

does she look white?

Need to start off fucking those amazing tits, then bend her over going balls deep into her ass in one hard stroke. I would then have her beg me to cum all over her face, after I unloaded all over her face Inwould then take pictures of her so I could send to her every so often, to remind her that she is my cum slut!

i'm the guy you quoted earlier. do you have any shots of her backside? that way i could get a full view. yeah her face looks asian but i can't tell what race but i dont care bc she looks fiiiine

Not really of her ass and really shitty quality, but if you can please make a story of her pissing and anal and stuff like thag

Fuck her tits then have her get on top of me and fuck her cowgirl and watch her tits bounce while I fuck her. Cum inside her pussy, then just suck on her tits and play with them after.

Hot. Heard rumors she likes anal, so she'd probably enjoy that.

I'd selfishly fuck them big hangers finish shooting streams of hot cum in her face. And then leave her hot an horny as hell.

I'd unzip that dress and pull it off and fuck those tits before ripping a hole in her pantyhose and shoving my dick in her pussy, pulling out just before I cum and blow my load all over her face.

guyyouquoted. nah, shitting and pissing aren't my thing. but i can hatefuck her hard if that's what you want? did she break up with you in a bad way? you could tell me about it and i could use some of that in the story i write? maybe hold her throat almost choking her while i am doing her in the ass? it would make it cooler if it was from your life

Push her to the ground and fuck her face then I'd bend her over and pull down her pantyhose enough to cum inside her.

I'd line them up and take turns fucking each of there tight assholes. What do you think of my gf and wwyd?

No nog my ex, just a goddamn sexy friend of mine, do you have a throw away mail i can send you the details?

She has a great ass. I'd force her into quickies whenever I'm horny. I would push her against the wall and fuck her from behind while pulling her hair.

Sisters

Lovely big apple of an arse. I'd stick my nose an tounge and not come up for air till I was drowning in her lovely sticky juices. I'd spunk my little dick into my pants whilst slurping like a lil cunt slave. Share some pics of that lovely cunt?

Want more of her user? Any requests?

Yes more. Do you have any of her in stockings, tights or pantyhose

Tear that dress off, choke her while I fuck her cunt. Then shove my cock in her ass and fill it with cum.
Wwyd to her?

i'd drug her ,rip the dress letting her boobs go out and tie her to a toilet. push a toilet brush in her ass and cum in her face.

PD: Lesbian Sister

Here's her lucilus pussy! Wwyd to her next and what do you want next? Also I would love to slide my cock down the throat of your girl. Does she give good head?

>my gf

Sorry I don't but here's her pussy if that interests you?

God I'd chew on them big lips. I'd love her to sit on my face as I eat that cunt. She like that? Forcing her cunt hard into your face making sure u lick an abuse that clit!! Moar pics user she got big thick hips?

I'd dip my cock in and out of both those holes! And yes my girl has great hips. Here

And she loves to have that pussy munched!

nah but i can make one. hold on

user you have not disappointed. Shes got me stood to attention here. How about some pussy bent over showing? Or some full figure stuff. I'm loving the idea of her working them big fucking hips riding me cowgirl. My dick banging about inside her throbbing away.

Here's that sweet pussy bent over. Keep going with her and be as rough as you want! Who's the girl in pic? I'd love to slide those panties down and fuck her hard while she watches herself in the mirror!

I would go in dry in her asshole, then nut in her pussy

Unzip that outfit enough to expose her tits and suck on them and pinch her nipples. Once they are nice and hard finish unzipping her and start fucking her pussy hard, while holding her against the wall. Before cumming pull out and cum on her tits and make her lick my dick clean, then have her lick my balls until I'm ready for round two. Then proceed to fuck her face and cum in her mouth and make her swallow.

Would let her piss on the floor and let her lick it up while i fuck her ass

A girl I know. Her ex leaked her pics.

After shes done riding me. My turn to return the favour I bend her over the couch start gently. Just the tip in first. Tease her. Occasionally giving her my full length surprising her an making her curl up. I move to her hair grabbing two bunches of it. Going deeper and deeper into that juicy cunt. I'm bouncing off her ass as i hit my rhythm. She curled all the way back I'm pulling her back by her bunched hair. Shes moaning and panting. Her tits (I need to see em!!) Are bouncing around.

Here's her tits! What next user! Also I love the pic of your girl looks like she's nervous as I'm about to shoot my load in her face

wwyd, detailed bbc / impregnation for nudes.

I need to fuck those tits and cum on them.

I'd make her take that ugly piercing out.

I'd make you girl use that tounge on my balls while she strikes me hard! What do you want next of my gf?

I would die Happy with my cock in her ginger mouth? moar? She got a lovely little cotton candy ginger cunt. I'd love to part it with my massive dick. I bet you can literally hear it stretch out.

I would tittyfuck the living shit out of here and cum in here mouth

they all want cellular phone numbers, what about the people who don't have one? i do, but fuck giving it to them. if this thread is still here i may have an older one

God I need to see this whole body put together. Lovely tits. I'd love to be staring down at them my cock resting on her chin an lips. Her licking at the tip. She desperately wants to suck it to take the full warm length in her mouth..but I don't let her. I just enjoy watching her looking at me wantingly she licks and smiles.

Closest I have to a full figure shot. These are selfies she sends me so it's physically impossible for her to get a shot like that.lol I'd love to shoot my load on your girls tits. What do you do next to mine??

Thrown down onto the beach and pull her top down to expose her tits. The removing her pants and panties and fuck her pussy has hard I can. Cum deep in her pussy and leave her there.

Have low quality pics of her ass

I'd fuck your girl in that ass. Grabbing her by the hips and pulling her to me each time I thrust. As I get ready to cum I reach out and start playing with her tits while cumming in her ass.

You like listening to what I'd do to her? You need to let her know. What i want to do to her. You need to get her to send you some frontals. Her body is incredible. I'd finally give her my dick. He head would Bob up an down on my shaft that lovely blonde hair swishing back and forth. I'd have handfuls of grabbed using it to.guide her head were I want an keep my tempo. Shed gag I'd go rough and hard till everything was covered in spit and she was struggling to catch her breath... Then go slow again letting her enjoy then length. Waiting till I seen her relaxing into sucking my cock, then deep throat her again till tears rolled down her cheeks

Bad

Worse

Fuck those cat ears!!! Shes got a cheeky lil smile. Mischevious cock hungry. There isn't no way you couldn't start with them tits. Huge tits on such a lovely body. Suck them bet they stand to attention real nice.

anyone up for this one.

She's also here As for your girl I'd start with her tits as well, before moving to her mouth and make her deepthroat me. Then have her swallow my load.

Please tell me you have nudes??

I'd love to gag her on my dick leaving them glasses on as i fuck her head. I'd shower her tits in my cum. Making her rub it in. Them tits are glistening now shining covered in my sticky warm cum

Get in here

(Please post more of her)

I'd rub her pussy through her panties until soaked in her juices, then stuff her mouth with it. Then I'd order her to try to speak, muffled "please cum on my teen whore face", and repeat it again and again while i rub my dick all over her face. I cum on her face, try to aim for her eyes. I take the panties out of her mouth, wipe the cum off with them, then slowly stuff them up her little cunt. Finally I cuddle her, kiss her forehead and tell that I will love her as long as she's my cumslut.

Only this shitty potato quality nip slip

milk my prostate into one of their nostils and have her hack it back up out of her throat into her mouth to spit into her sisters mouth

lets hear it

Bump

more?

wwyd

Very hot. Looks a bit like emma roberts