someone forgot to pull their ripcord.

love this set

Mmmmmm

Moar

sleeping on her stomach with her ass sticking up seems legit

MORE INFO??

xvideos.com/video22985553/ass_and_pussy_fucking_my_passed_out_flatmate.mov

i'll leave this here

And this is how Mary got pregnant with Jesus. Joseph was a master and never told on himself.

Perfect anti rape device.

That girl's butt is fantastic. I mean, yeah yeah yeah tampon string etc etc. But that butthole! Mmm mmm mmm!

Maybe if you're a virgin who doesn't know how tampons work

Just curious. Is this still considered rape, if No one violates her internally?

Maybe I'm a man who doesn't understand how tampons work. I'm glad your faggot ass found some use for them in your ass.

The crime of rape involves forcing another person to engage in sexual intercourse, anal sex, or other sexual activity involving even the slightest form of penetration, without that person’s consent or against the person’s will. In some states, this crime is referred to as sexual battery and the terms “rape” and “sexual battery” are used interchangeably.

In other states, however, sexual battery refers to a different crime that is sexual in nature but does not involve penetration and usually is a less serious offense. This crime often is defined as unwanted sexual touching of intimate body parts without consent or through fraud. Some sexual battery laws also require that the offender commit the act for the purpose of sexual gratification or arousal. Some state laws refer to this crime as criminal sexual contact (as opposed to criminal sexual penetration).

Examples of this type of sexual battery include:
>patting a person’s buttocks
>grabbing or fondling a woman’s breast
>touching the victim’s genital area
>forcing the victim to touch an intimate part of the offender’s body, or even forcing a kiss on the mouth.