I've been sucking off this old black guy on and off for the past few months and he suddenly txt me today asking to fuck...

I've been sucking off this old black guy on and off for the past few months and he suddenly txt me today asking to fuck me with one of his pals who is also black and around his age (he's 46, I'm 19).

I've never done anything with penetration before and he's a big guy along with his friend but I don't want to regret not passing up on it considering it's a fetish of mine.

Wat do?

>inb4 AIDS, nigger, faggot, and STD

kys

tits or gtfo

Do it. Have them wear condoms. Enjoy and be safe.

Good suggestion. I'll pass tho.

>he's a big guy

For you.

> 19
> sucking niggers off
Now that's a good start in life

Don't fucking do it unless you want to end up on the internet sucking a nigger off while the other is destroying your ass

> 200% chance they will record that shit

I think he is gay as fuck or a trap which is the same.

You already made up your mind, why ask strangers?

Post bussy pics

Go

enjoy being pregnant

Sup Forums has always been there for me. Kinda sad really, but I do value opinions on here, even if half of them are derogatory insults or mindless lies. There's always someone who comes along with valuable info.

My family owned slaves. Now they own you. Fucking degenerates.

Bois can't get pregnant, idiot

> lies
where do you think you are

HOLY SHIT!
Jessica is that you!??
I know I got you into using Sup Forums and knew you've been fucking niggers but really!? Posting that information here!? How much cocaine are they giving you this time?

A very shitty part of the Internet. Lol. But there's always diamonds in the rough.

Doesnt stop me from trying to impregnate them.

A whole half gallon

1) Why suck nigger dick?
2) Are you a girl or a faggot

I'm a guy, yes.

Well then do it faggot
It's gonna hurt sure
But what's to lose right?
You already are a slave's slave

go be a ho, ya stupid ho

kek

In my opinion, I would only do it. If you think it's something you'll really enjoy, and you know it won't ruin what you have. Me and my best friend talked about going down on each other.. it sounded great on paper, but after we did it. We just weren't the same for a while. W.e you choose, just make your decision on what you "want" to do. Not what you "should" do. And be safe

You fucking nigger loving, coal burning faggot. I hope they rob and murder you.

>be safe
How exactly do you propose he does that? Fucking horrible advice. You're an idiot OP. How did your life come to this already? 19 years and permanently scarred. It is for this reason, I suggest going through with this plan. Hopefully they kill you before or after they rape you, that way you don't need to live out a life of shame, anguish, and regret.

do it, the future isn't white.

Kys. I hope they rape you and it's an awful experience