We need to spread this on tweeter and tumblr

We need to spread this on tweeter and tumblr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI
youtube.com/watch?v=NB8PxOG1xCM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude i get it, trump is a megalomaniacal buffoon and right now hes the most powerful man on the planet. but if you want to get him anywhere near impeached, you have to stop making a big deal out of every little thing he does. because people will get tired of you crying wolf and when he royally fucks up, no one will care because theyve heard too much already and wont believe it u fucknut

>Berlin Wall
>Hitler's

hitler didnt build the berlin wall, the soviets did

I have 3 garden walls, does that make me equivalent to 3 Hitlers?

that is the fucking joke you fucking retard

Technically, Hitler probably did have a wall in Berlin.

it failed to be funny. maybe only autists get it

Probably 3 or 4, maybe even a roof. But the infamous Berlin Wall was erected by communist.

How to bait 101
>post about Trump
>wait
>???
>profit

how to bait american republicans

>post about trump
>post about wall
>occupy democrats logo
>???
>profit !

>democrats

That's it. No more steps required.

Post on fb, watch the retards chow down.

Berlin Wall was built 13 August 196. Hitler died April 30, 1945

Wew that's impressive for a dead guy

>13 August 1961

nice one, son of a bitch

yes, yes please do. make yourselves look like even bigger fools than you already have.

an opinion from the basement.

that was what dems believed would happen if fox news kept going around claiming obama was an illegal muslim coming after our guns. turns out, if you just keep spewing bullshit that panders to a a desperate demographic, they eventually start eating it and shitting out more.

so what you really mean is, no will care because they'll think you're a fucknut UNTIL, there are so many fucknuts that it's like whoa wtf seriously?! how could you vote in THAT fucknut!

crying about trump
baiting republicans
pick one.

na

facebook level bait

>hitler built the Berlin wall

I put up a fence in my backyard, am I a Nazi?

>people will get tired of you crying wolf
No cries of wolf yet with Trump.
See crying wolf requires that there not actually be a wolf.
When you have piles of wolves.. well eventually you just get used to people getting dragged off and you start telling yourself it will not happen to you "Trump will not kill my 9 year old daughter!".
And then a wolf eats you too.
It is not "crying wolf" that is the problem it is the "I'm used to the atrocities, who cares?" that is the problem.

youtu.be/K9D_z2xS4GI

Hey, red America checking in. So do we have permission to come in and photoshop your picture and make it something funny to us, and actually true of course?

Nope
Closest you get is when they segmented part of main Street to steamroll old housing to add to the main road to the capital building

The victors write history. I suppose the thought never occurred to some that the final verdict on certain people, Hitler included, may still yet be re-written. I know it seems unfathomable it's more fathomable than you'd want to believe.

(the joke is that its wrong and attributed to occupy democrats you fucking idiot)

exactly, get this shit trending

I think this is a false flag score in your own goal operation that op wishes to implant.

holy shit people are dumb

forever and a night under tyranny's fair delight
youtube.com/watch?v=NB8PxOG1xCM

No but you're a terrible, terrible, terrible man!

lmao faggot.
the wall was constructed after wwii ended.
how's it feel to be the biggest retard on the internet today?

Oh! I see, because Hitler is a bad man. Yeah, I get it. You sure have a superior mind!

Faggots. I think op is trying to make the left look stupid by spreading this around.

Are you retarded?

Yeah one with his brains splattered all over it