18 and just had a circumcision

18 and just had a circumcision

AMA

why did you have it done?

Why did you chop the most sensitive part of you dick of?

Still got the foreskin?

What happens if you get a boner?

I had bumps on my foreskin that were there from birth. I've always been self conscious about it so I decided to have the operation.

Was there some medical reason behind this? Can't imagine why you might have this done as an adult.

They wouldn't let me keep it :(

are you jew?

how long did they tell you it would take to heal?
how long into it are you?
how is the pain?

The stitches might tear but I have stuff to keep me flaccid and such.

I'm an atheist

>OP has a small problem
>makes it even worse

good job OP

what's stuff is that?

One month and everything will be normal. I got it done like 5ish hours ago and the pain is null because I'm on hydrocodone or some shit.

what did they give you to keep the boners away?
I might have to get it done for medical reasons.

got one at age 16, dont try to jack off for 3 months op.

Nope! I'm really happy I got it done and I don't need the approval of Sup Forums. I just want to answer some questions.

sauce

please

Nasty ass bonus pic

looks sexy

post pic of these bumps you lost your glorious foreskin for

Pic of what it looked like before?

Do you at least still have your frenum?

lol they're gone with the foreskin sorry. Just think of small, hard, and white bumps

Bonus bonus pic of my sexy face

Megan Murray in Hogtied.

Did it hurt?
I might have to do that for medical problems and I'm really scared it might hurt a lot

lol rekt thread

Actually I'm in no pain. Don't worry about it man all the docs are super chill.

it doesnt friendo. i had mine also removed for medical reasons. its a little uncomfortable but not that much.

do you enjoy the thought of mutilating your body through cosmetic surgery/amputation/tattoos and piercings?

Yes

Thank you kindly, I feel better about it now

Everyone has those bumps. Well done on ruining your manhood forever. You'll deeply regret it

KEK

DUDE! Are you talking about penile penile papules around the meatus/head area? EVERYONE has these! wtf now you have a jew dick for NO REASON.

Do you miss your smegma?

How prepared are you for the glande+underpans pain combination?

This gif if from a smegma fetish site. This guy didn't shower his crotch for over 2 months. The other 97% of the world doesn't have mutilated cocks.

im looking to get circumcised

what did you have to go through to get it done and how much does it hurt and shit

My condolences

first you have to be a jew

i had phimosis so i had to do it

check

Holy fuck OP, I've been thinking about getting one, because my foreskin sometimes gets dry and when I pull it back, it shreds. Does it hurt when you pee? Did they say anything about getting extra inches because of getting rid of the break on your penis?

Why do you have to get it done because of phimosis?

OP THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT WHAT ARE YOU USING TO KEEP YOURSELF FLACCID?

WHAT DID THEY GIVE YOU?

That ugly bitch just made me loose my boner..

Takes a decent month or two to start feeling somewhat normal - first two weeks is hell. I had it done midway through last year

Oy Vey! GOOD Goy! Give us money to mutilate your precious European penis!

i could not retract my foreskin
make sex pretty much impossible and very painful

Could be he wanted it cut.. The choice was his this time so STFU.

>posts circumcised dick
>tumblr

This man is a gay homosexual.

You're a fucking retard

looks like they killed ur little pebis

Well then he's an idiot. Plain and simple. Voluntarily removing 20,000+ nerve endings from your penis is not only a bad idea, it's fucking retarded.

that is fucking disgusting....post more

I want to do it too for medical reasons but i am embarrassed about it, nobody knows i need to do it. Also quite scared... others will notice it the day after
I'm 18 too

Chastity

I was circumsized at 19. The difference is minimal. Don't put your weird dick hangups on him.

Did the mohel suck it off?

Name one uncircumsized American hero.

Pro-tip: you can't. If you ain't cut, you're a filth animal.