1st President - impeached because of rigged election, escaped to Hawaii

>1st President - impeached because of rigged election, escaped to Hawaii
>2nd President - resigns due to military coup, sentenced 3 years imprisonment in court-martial
>3rd President - wife shot by guy trying to kill him, soon after killed by head of Korean Intelligence Agency
>4th President - couldn't control demonstrations, resigns due to Gwangju Massacre after just 8 months in office
>5th President - sentenced to death for his role in the Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
>6th President - arrested for bribery after term, imprisoned 17 years for mutiny and treason during Gwangju Massacre, later pardoned
>7th President - economic crisis forcing IMF to step in during term, second son arrested for bribery of intercession and tax evasion
>8th President - 5 family members including his 3 sons guilty of bribery
>9th President - "slips and dies" while climbing a mountain during investigations for bribery
>10th President - brother arrested, wife's cousin arrested, accused of violating real estate laws
>11th President - daughter of 3rd president, puppet of a cult leader, impeached

Explain why South Korea is a developed country

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5yjign/president_of_south_korea_impeached/deqov3a/
askakorean.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-ultimate-choi-soon-sil-gate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sponsored by pepsi

Idk
developed country by accident

because a country's success is not defined by one person

well you have donald trump so you lose

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/5yjign/president_of_south_korea_impeached/deqov3a/

Cool reddit copy OP

>completely forgots about 90% history
do people read books in canada?

>donald trump
you lose

Trump is the first president in decades to actually do what he said he was going to do

Fuck off.

>9th President - "slips and dies" while climbing a mountain during investigations for bribery

false. he did what koreans call "unji" - i'm not really sure what this means though

I dunno. But most of freaking south koreans think of ROK as undeveloped country. I can guarantee this, cause I am that freaking korean.

Can't wait to see what passes for a developed country in this hell hole.

can i get a quick rundown on what happened with the 11th president?
wikipedia is saying she had an aide who was in some cult, and she used the president for money. but that's all i can really understand. it's hard to understand with all those korean words and names thrown in.

>germany
>complaining about complicate words and name

ROK is developed, but half of your country is filled with underdeveloped people (like you).

>Japanese posters acting like they're more developed than SK

top lel

vidya gaems

Ha

That orange nigger needs to repeal Obamacare with something other than Obamacare 2.0

>Had to suddenly change into democracy from a Confucianism based monarchy and Japanese colony period

Korean Confucianism is shit

For the first time in like 30 years the US has a president that isn't openly corrupt as shit. Feels good.

Jsksljsjakslajaklsjs

funny, i kind of like trump because he is openly corrupt, as opposed to the covertly corrupt presidents we've had for the past several decades

it's only developed because it was an extension of japan as part of empire and is still running on japanese system to a great extent

Trump is a pretty cool guy. he hates shitskins and doesn't afraid of anything

He's also going to destroy the EU

obama hated them too, he just expressed it via dronestrikes instead of public rallies

They copied every Japan's success pattern they could copy

Objectively SK consists of those who obssessed with confucianism and communism.
No one is allowed to even talk back to seniors.
There are lots of communists who have been fanning the flame of SKorean's anger ,saying "US and Jap are enermy. NKorea is our relatives". And they are brain-washed because of Skorean education provided by communists.
So every SK regimes have had to go along with communists. But at the same time, SK have had to rely on US military base. Then they have been doing anti-Japan in order not for anti-US.
To be funny, they even have laws of anti-Jap, like 친일반민족행위자 재산의 국가귀속에 관한 특별법.
There is also a legal method called 국민정서법 that is not a actual law but stronger than the constitution.

How old were you when you realized democracy is a fucking joke and doesn't produce capable leaders.

Until 1980. Afer 1980, we stared to copy U.S. and E.U. To copy other coutry's thing is mostt funny thing in the world desu

>tfw We fell for the first female president meme

Let Brazil and Korea be a lesson, Sup Forums

>친일반민족행위자 재산의 국가귀속에 관한 특별법.
wat

if revealed your anscestors was pro-Jap, you would lose everything such as property and social position.
ex. Recently certain SK tv talent was forced to appologize fot that. kek

Holy shit

hey Korea-bros
is this man as crazy as they say he is?
like driving out all US forces out of the country?

of course not. That'd be political suicide

No, He is literally god. He will die but reborn in 3 days

At least they have ways of getting rid of leaders who abuse their power.
No country is immune to corruption, what matters is how they deal with it.

On top of that, if you said something pro-Jap online in SK, you could be arrested by someone's sneak.
September 2012, 13year-olds boy arrested.
I swear. lol

guess they really really really don't like you guys

worst korea

exactly.
But they all are brain-washed, so they don't even know they are anti-Jap. lol

The president who was just impeached (Park Geun Hye) was essentially a puppet for the daughter of a Shaman (Choi SoonSil). I think they were childhood friends?

A few years ago people start wondering what's up when Choi's daughter gets into a prestigious university she shouldn't have for an "equestrian scholarship".

They later figure out that Choi's been getting access to confidential information, editing the president's speeches, steering and stealing money from the national budget.

This website explains it better:
askakorean.blogspot.com/2016/12/the-ultimate-choi-soon-sil-gate.html

What the actual fuck?
Korea explain this

In real democracies, there are more than two parties, and you count the number of absolute votes?

top kek

Baby's first really corrupt leader I see.

Samsung

More like Obamacare 0.5. It's basically Obamacare with all of the actual good stuff taken out, like the tax credit (not completely omitted, but instead of being based on income it will be based on age, leaving poor young people with higher premiums) and getting rid of the Medicaid expansion.

Basically if the Republican's bill is passed, millions will lose insurance, including me and my wife. Trump is a faggot shill to the establishment. He's basically Hilary with a dick.

introduce yourself?

Hilary + dick = Trump
Trump's hands = little
therefore Trump - dick = Trump
therefore Trump = Trump + dick
therefore Hilary + dick = Trump + dick
therefore Hilary = Trump

What's wrong with suppressing a few protesters here and there? You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

I mean, look at the alternative in places like Syria or the U.S., where the riffraff is allowed to run wild and destroy its own country.

why are koreans so stupid?

I also think Korea has amazing 20th history

It isn't, but yanks are soft on their allies because muh capitalism.

He can fly and shoot some laser shits.

>Keyboard warriors everywhere
>does screeching always make you feel good desuka?
He was arrested for burning national flag you idiot, not for sucking Japs dick.
Though, punishment for flag desecration seems retarded.

Park Guen Bye isn't 11th President.She's 18th.
1~4th President was Lee.
5~9th President was Park Jung Hee who the father of Park Guen Hye.
11,12th President was Jun Du Hwan.
These were all dictators.