Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ijr.com/opinion/2017/01/263567-to-claim-that-neil-gorsuch-will-stop-social-progress-is-to-not-understand-the-supreme-court/
jpost.com/Israel-News/Poll-74-percent-Republicans-33-percent-Democrats-sympathize-with-Israel-over-Palestinians-478350
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/822499965243195392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Nope. Never will.

I didn't always agree with him, but at least I got the sense that he actually cared about the country.

Pretty much this. Whether a democrat or a republican, I do miss an actual politician running the country.

>politician
found your problem

already forgot about him

Nice dubs op

No. Trump is way more entertaining

No. Fuck off and die nigger

Nope, not one bit!

Not a chance.

this isn't a TV show, its real life. everything Obama did and Trump will do will effect your life to some degree.

Yeah, Obama was pretty good. especially compared to Trump (which is still better that Hillary)

Post this thread in a year.

Who's the nigger in the pic

gooteeeeeemmm

>Obama was pretty good
Yes, King Obongo was pretty good at killing more than 10 000 kids in the middle east

I wouldn't give it that long tbh.

>conservatives suddenly care about how many people get killed in the ME

Nope.

I think Trump would love a chance to do that

Obama really was bad in terms of foreign policy but look at what he did inside the US, significant decrease in unemployement rates and better health care for low income population. He help the US economy recover after the collapse.

who dat

>significant decrease in unemployement rates

Mmmmmmhmmmm what did he do directly that caused unemployment to decline?

>better health care for low income population

He did this by inflicting huge burdens on small business and ACA was doomed due to inflating costs.

>He help the US economy recover after the collapse.

Again what did he do specifically? Other than take on more debt than any president in history?

Come on man stop just repeating what CNN tells you and do some research.

Yeah

Hold that thought for a couple of years, and ask the same questions about Trump- that is, if any of them are applicable.

Save us nigger

Assuming we'll all be here in a couple of years

>when conservacucks act like they give a shit that kids in the middle east die

lol. its as good as when they pretend to care about jews bc fox news asks them to. "but the poor jew boys and goilz... those fuckin lying never actually had a holocaust jews.... they're our allies.. we must help the lazy fux" - conservacuck approach to caring.

>tfw the left still thinks trump thought of those countries that are being banned

>ijr.com/opinion/2017/01/263567-to-claim-that-neil-gorsuch-will-stop-social-progress-is-to-not-understand-the-supreme-court/
>muh source, stfu it actually has sources from the gov itself.

>TLDR Obama already wanted to ban those muslim countries.

dont get me wrong, i dont like all of trump, but look at the fucking facts for once.

One Serial-Killer-in-Chief is very much like another Serial-Killer-in-Chief.

No!!!

No wars have started yet, so everything is already going better than it was with O-bango bongo

That doesn't even make sense.

Also fuck you I lived through the Cold War. OH NO NUCLEAR WAR OH NOO!!!!! Yeah, I've had that fear tactic run on me and it is no longer effective.

Who is going to launch first? China? Doubtful. Russia? Yeah right. North Korea? HAHAAHA

Pakistan? Maybe but they are going to hit India. Reverse that for India.

You are so fucking brainwashed it really isn't funny.

Yup.

when a white man is poor it's a tragedy. when a black man is poor it's his own damn fault... and maybe a lil something to do with the thousand plus years of injustic-NO, it's jjust his damn fault for listening to that rap music. ::white kids drive by blasting rap music at fuckin 2 in the afternoon in a publix plaza::

Nome of what you said makes any sense you fucking retard.

Nah

Who is that guy? Someone's dog walker or something!

You'll be back Mr. Obama.

As a lawyer you'll wield as much power in court as trump can as president.

We Need to take care of our own

Ooh! Double doubles!

Actually it probably has more to do with the system liberals forced on the US that has destroyed poor families.

Never has the black family been worse off than post all the programs designed to ensnare...oh sorry HELP black families.

What are you trying to say? What purpose do those colons serve in your argument?

no. fuck off.

>they pretend to care about jews

Conservacucks are the biggest jew lovers.
jpost.com/Israel-News/Poll-74-percent-Republicans-33-percent-Democrats-sympathize-with-Israel-over-Palestinians-478350

idiot

Its a Veteran you retard, we aren't just giving money to the poor. We would give it to those who served our country. not some fucking crack head white boy living outside. jesus

Play golf stupid nigger

You mean putting Isis in power

Al Nusra here! Yes we miss you, you little infidel pig

i miss you daddy

Hell nah

Somebody give me a single reason why Obama was better than the 11 days of Trump we've had so far.

Just one, and shitposting "cause he isnt racist xdddd" doesn't count

it's not their fault, they like the rap bc they're addicted to drugs, which is not their fault bc they were prescribed the drugs, unlike the blacks who sell them. and the jews control the media, o wait no i mean hillary controls the media, o wait no I mean liberals and celebrities control the media, o wait no all media is false except what this asshole is saying is real which happens to be exactly aligned with his private agenda, which would not seem so damn corrupt if he just releases his fuckin taxes, which he would definitely have todo if he was black, or a woman with a charity, but nah hes old and white so everything is on the level....

Barry is a cultural Marxist through and through. He's doesn't give a fuck about America. Do you know nothing about the man?

>>asking anyone in the usa to look at facts

you owe me new sides, nigger.

If he care about the country, he will not frequently issue executive order to help illegals while cutting funds for Americans!

Are you trying to say that all veterans are white? I dont recall it saying "1 in 50,000 white veterans"

No where did it say anything about race, especially black people. It mention refugees, and pretending like all refugees are black is the dumbest shit ive ever heard

.... yea, but there are plenty of veterans with homes right.... so, maybe it's just like a series of poor decisions he made. OR, there's a serious problem with how this country has been treating the middle and lower class and they really need some fuckin help, which would come from government, taxes, like the dangerous big gov't you're terrified of. or, you know, it's just his fuckin fault.

all niggers look the same

I don't often agree with her, but she nailed this one....

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/822499965243195392

the ludicrous portion of the argument is in the fact that you would call upon, actually attack a former president for making government TOO big for you to handle, while at the same asking him to make it bigger for the ppl you directly care for. jack ass. get outside yourself.

Trump basically is a wildcard. Some days he will do something stupid, and some days he will do something incredible.

There isn't really a method behind it other than Trump wanting to do it, and he gets it done. Essentially this can go literally in any direction, and that's why people are freaked out I assume. Personally I don't really care too much and this election has given me quite a bit of the keckles, even more so that butthurt Europeans come here and shitpost about how stupid Trump makes us look while simultaneously opening the flood gates for "immigrants". We're all fucked in our own unique ways, electing Trump wasn't really a conscious decision on behalf of the American people, I mean to an extent it was.

More than anything this election was simply enough people getting together to give a big fuck you to politicians and everybody that wants to influence our lives to fit their agenda. Trump being in the highest office of power on the planet was the best current method of doing it short of rioting (which is what the lefties are doing in place of their candidate getting in office) But hey, that's just my own ramblings in all likelihood I'm wrong

Every second since the diper wearing orangutan took office

Im european, im watching congress hearings. you have no idea how hard you have been assfucked by that chimp.

>I'm going to try and apply individual accounts to the general whole!

That's where you fucked up, everybody here can pull a contradictory experience out of their ass to your "argument"

How can we miss him, he won't go away.

>Trump basically is a wildcard. Some days he will do something dumb, other days he will surpass the evolutionary limits of human retardation

There's just really no telling

You mean George Bush?

He did okay. Could have been better but at least he wasn't a total fuck up a week into it like Trump.

Nope dont know who you are either

winner here

well said paysanno

U mad?

Please, the US economy has had the slowest recovery period since WWII. Plus he never had a year during said recovery where GDP was at 3%

Youre putting words in my mouth. I never said it was, i never said it wasnt. I never said i agreed with obama, i never said i didnt.

All i said was that he was pulling shit out of his ass for an argument that wasnt even made. His comment made no sense in or out of context, it was fucking jibberish and he might have a point if anyone made the claim he was countering to begin with, but there was nk such claim so he went on a rant about something no one was arguing. The picture was saying that obama was taking better care of the refugees than of the american veterans, and somehow he got "are you saying its a blacks fault for being poor, but not a whites" out of that. That came out of nowhere and no one was debating otherwise.

I dont know what youre going on, but if you think the care of refugees comes before the care of the american people who risked their lives on the battlefield so refugees could come here in the first place, youre actually retarded

Nope

that guys dick is fucking huge

Not one bit, you fucking pussy.

Much like the drone strikes you ordered on the homes of Middle Eastern children, I do not miss you.

Alright but the argument is about helping refugees from a different counntry whcih hate many of our ppl or helping our own people who were Veterans. The choice is simple. help ourselves and when we are good help others

Who the fuck are you? And why should I care?

nope, you fucking nigger