DUDE WHEN I SMOKE I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BADASS

will this be her magnum opus

DUDE MALBOROS LMAO
DUDE THE 60s LMAO
DUDE AMERICAN DREAM LMAO

You can do that for any artist

obviously wrong. ultraviolence is by far her best

She peaks with each new album.

Not those specific things. Also it's easier to mock Lana because she has an incredibly fake and pathetic persona and she flaunts it like a rapper. This is why she has such a rabid and large fanbase of young girls

You can just feel when you listen to her music that she thinks she's the most coolest badass thing in the world. She probably masturbates to the thought of herself smoking a cigarette or hydrophonic weed honestly

>thinking anything Lana does or says isn't ironic

This, thought Sup Forums of all places would be smart enough to pick up on it. Her lyrics embrace the morose "literary" teenage girl lifestyle while simultaneously and perhaps paradoxically offering a pointed critique of said lifestyle

>missing the part where I said "persona"
That said I think you're also overestimating how much of it truly is ironic and a persona. That or she's really fucking committed to the act

You cant be serious.

If you would've actually seen interviews of her you would know that Lana is nothing like she is in her songs, the song with the "hydrophonic weed" was ridiculing nostalgic people from that generation.

Only 12 year old girls are retarded enough to think she's being serious, her lyrics are so cliché and obviously ironic that even the most retarded faggot should would notice that she's not serious. But I guess I was wrong, and of course she' commited to her act, It's her "thing".

>If you would've actually seen interviews of her you would know that Lana is nothing like she is in her songs
At least not in interviews; maybe she's too insecure? Also are you forgetting the "I wish I was dead" interview?

>the song with the "hydrophonic weed" was ridiculing nostalgic people from that generation.
She also smokes weed, before and during performances.

>her lyrics are so cliché and obviously ironic that even the most retarded faggot should would notice that she's not serious
Right, it's totally impossible that a vapid female pop singer who has tons of plastic surgery and smokes lots of weed and grew up in a rich family would write cliche lyrics unironically.

I think more likely is that in real life she is who she is in her songs (or at least really really wants to be) but just turned down a notch or two.

She smokes cigarettes, not weed.

>believing this

HERE COMES JOHNNY YEN AGAIN
WITH THE LIQUOR AND DRUGS
AND THE FLESH MACHINE

Lana is driven by the artistic impulse to create beauty, which places her above the degenerate novelty trash pushed by Pitchfork et al. that you swallow every week

The poseur without appreciation for the deep currents of the human soul she swims within will no doubt miss the point

Irony and camp are merely tools wielded by artistic persona

this

>Lust for Life

Can she not rip anyone off for once?

>yet STILL can't provide an objective music rekated reason why her music is bad
Pitchfork doesn't even like Lana.

listen to brooklyn baby

Lana Del Thicc

C A R B S
A
R
B
S

YES!

>that smile
>that hairs
>those flowers in her hair

Her cover arts are always 10/10 and this one is no exception. To me it also suggests that this will be a jolly album, kind of the opposite of Born to Die.

>tfw she will never know I exists
JUST end me fampai.

shes a qt when she smiles (:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

her coverarts are just instagram tier 40's and 50's nostalgia

OINK OINK

kek

Hot, I need more thicc lana.

>girl with flowers in her hair

kryptonite

Holy shit I'm getting hard atm.

It's over. No album coming out this year matters when Queen of Music is about to drop one.

Lana plays a character that is dialed up to 1000 in its extremity. Her entire aesthetic is built around seductive vixens who do drugs and get taken advantage of by "daddies". You don't think she realises how ridiculous that is? She's not dumb. It's part of what makes her music so cinematic.

Why is she so perfect

im fine with that

I don't know shit about her but if her music is making fun of fatalist california psedointellectual chicks, she's cool with me

>irony is a defense
grow up

*40s and 50s
Learn to type, ignoramus.

but she gets high on hydroponic weed.

The "criticism" I see in here is what the older generation criticizes her for. It's nostalgic, vaporwave vibes, and it works. But instead of 90's VHS tapes, it's 50's-70's era.

I dunno, I like it. I'll take "Hollywood sadcore" over that grimes garbage. I can name so many better female acts, fuck grimes.

If this isn't copypasta now, then it should be

why is she so perfect
why is literally every song so perfect
why is every album so perfect
why am i not so perfect

>all of her covers are her posing in front of a vehicle
What did she mean by this?

Lana is for patricians, get out plebs

It's an aesthetic based upon the teenage melodrama of early Phil Spector and the Shangri-Las and the romanticism of baroque pop, and she seems to get what really made them tick more than most these days

Any time she namedrops artists it's always patrician af

hate her music but god i want her to suck the soul out of me

>ywn be her pusy slave
Just fucking end it bros

You just made my nose clear after it being stuffy all day with that
Thank u so much I love u

Literaly the female Riff Raf

No

Why does she love ice cream so much?

Who gives a shit if it's a character? Just because she's crafting a persona doesn't make it any less annoying or pandering.

Why does she keep stealing song titles

because she's fat lmao!!!!

Name one (1)

>Lust for Life

Is Lana the Iggy Pop of our Generation?

>Following in the footsteps of other artists in 2017, Del Rey's album is set to feature a more political, socially-conscious tone than previous efforts. She explained to BBC Radio's Jo Wiley that it was tough to ignore the world around her as she was putting together the new project.

DUDE FUCK KLUMPF LMAO

Fucking D R O P P E D, I thought Lana was the one, I thought this was going to be AOTY 2017. Fucking generic cunt, fat fuck.

Is it because she's 31 and getting old and knows that the mainstream stops caring about because there are younger, fresher, newer female artists out there?

This fucking cunt, she chose to do something that will impact the quality of her album for some free publicity. I'm taller and stronger than this fucking Landwhale, if I ever see her IRL I'm going to roundhouse kick her botox fuck face into the next dimension for ruining her album because of "muh politics