What is your opinion of Richard Gere, Sup Forums?

What is your opinion of Richard Gere, Sup Forums?

I unironically enjoy The Final Cut.

But thats roger waters lmao

H-Hi, Adam Driver...

I hear the origin of the Gerbil story was Sylvester Stalone on the set of the Lords of Flatbush.

I find that hard to believe tho. Certainly he's inserted rodents into his rectum at some point or another.

The Wall is overrated.

I think we all have.

i liked his tv show home improvement

His best role was Primal Fear.

It's a good album, no shame there m8 pity about the circumstances surrounding its creation though

AND HOLD ON TO THE DREAAAAAAAAAAAAM

He's not welcome down at my local pet shop, I'll tell you that right now.

>H-Hi, Adam Driver...
kill yourself

you too

I'm more of a Richard Wright guy.

Roger Waters is a master of his craft, but his "boo hoo" my daddy died in ww2" schtick gets old.

same, though as a die-hard Floyd fan i take Waters as an asshole. I mean, a genius, The Wall was the best concert i've ever been to, but he's still an asshole.
Everyone on that band was an asshole besides Mason and maybe Rick Wright

>I posted it again XD

I didn't think much of him until I saw him in Chicago. The dude has some talent, he was really good in that.

i've never posted that and have never seen it posted. maybe, it's just a consensus among Floyd fans who know better.

Buddhist cuck, fell for the eastern myth like a good ole cuck

Rick was such a nice guy, if you have a watch of tv interviews of him during the 90s and also backstage footage in Gdansk (ie Gilmour's live album), he was such a kind lad

>Mason
He's the biggest asshole and completely untalented. A worthless piece of shit and awful human being, probably the worst drummer that ever lived

Amused to Death is far greater than anything the other three could come up with post-breakup

maybe he's not talented but at least he's not an asshole
I've read a couple of Pink Floyd's biographies and while Rick was nice he had his problems too, Mason is the only member who never got out of the band for one reason. And is the only one up for a "tour" with the big-ego-cunts for a reason too.

This thread is really unfunny and has a disgusting reddit vibe too it.

>I post lookalikes of people and write a really short unfunny quip involving that lookalike and I ironically pretend that the picture is actually them!!

le epic reddit shtick, guys XD

go back there if you are so familiar with it then shitbird

yeah, rick had some coke issues and wasn't really into playing in the band in the late 70s

this, though Broken China is great too

>maybe he's not talented but at least he's not an asshole
He always shits on Barrett in every single interview he gives. He'd be a plumber without Syd

Syd didn't need much help to become a plumber either ways

t. summerfag

Namaste

David Gilmour >>> Roger Waters

Pink Floyd would be nothing without Gilmours signature sound.

He's also a better vocalist.

>Pink Floyd would be nothing without Gilmours signature sound.
To be fair, Pink Floyd would also be nothing without Waters' direction and concepts.

>using cuck twice in one failed attempt at typing out a coherent thought

Please user, for your own sake, take a break from the internet for awhile.