Best methods for convincing a woman (girlfriend) to give you oral sex

Best methods for convincing a woman (girlfriend) to give you oral sex

get a better woman

Force.

Money.

get a better dick

this

Wtf. Just tell her to blow you.

Keep poking her with youre.peepee when shes not in the mood and sooner or later shell suck u off to.defuse the peepee

who is she

she likes rough sex but BJ is grose for her. that's fucking ridicolous.

>convincing

Convincing? I want you to blow me. Put some energy into it. A gf who gives good head is halfway to being a keeper. Good head is fundamental.

That's something one sorts out BEFORE girlfriend status

All kinds of red flags going up here

on a side note, tips on getting a girl to have anal sex?

Basically this.

SAUCE??

Give her a tongue-lashing.

Why does the girl have to suck you off? I swear Sup Forums is nothing but sexist cis males that make fun of women because no woman in the world wants to sleep with them. Get a life and stop trying to ask user how to get laid! Have respect for women for god sakes

ahem... *gentle double tap of the shoulder*... I would really appreciate it if you would... blowjob me? *blushes* did I say that right? oh please help me, the boys on Sup Forums will bully me otherwise, they'll call me a niggerfaggot if you don't suck my dick, suck my dick, suck my dick

as i said she likes it rough i mean holding her hair spanking and all of this shit but she thinks that giving a blowjob is disgusting i asked normal question how to convince her to do it. what's sexist in that?

go down on her and ask to return the favor
if she knows you're into that she'll most likely be too