How the hell am i supposed to beat these shitlords?

How the hell am i supposed to beat these shitlords?

be better nigger

git good shitlord

Stop playing DS2 and play an actually god game like DS3, Bloodborne or Demon's Souls

weak to magic, summon in cells outside door, luck

If you need you can summon an ally npc which will help. Its really not all that hard of a fight though so i sort of reccomend just to keep making attempts.

>bloodborne
yes sir

Also maybe play a less shitty souls game (any of them)

Shield up, mace, gold pine resin, git gud.

kill the small one first then the fat one
use the pillars

That's not even in the same game retard

Suck theyre dicks and maybe they will let you pass without a fight

Actually completed DS3, three times now. DS1 i completed one time. Next up is DS2, but these Sentinels keeps kicking my ass, double teaming me and shit

wow didnt realized you sucked that much to get stuck with the hammer faggots

motherfucker

just do other bosses first and come back once you have enough damage to kill them one after the other.

Demon's Souls multiplayer is dead

If you have trouble with a fucking Dark Souls game, you're pretty much the second-worst. The worst being the dumbasses who act all proud that they can play such a middling-difficulty game well.
Play Ghosts'n'Goblins if you want something at least a little challenging, not this easy-mode shit.

Dude Im not OP, I've beaten this shitty game twice. Once on PS3 and second time on PC with DLC. It's the worst game in the series, lazily designed and fucking boring as fuck. Every other boss is a dude in armor.

They have slow predictable attacks. just focus one at a time.

Use summon sign in the cells before the boss room. Stay on the small platform and take out the first assclown. Then drop down and take out the other two. The summon should at least keep some of their attacks away from you.

give some oats to one of the brothers to have them battle with each other

hey faggot you come here every day with every boss as you get to them. you have to get good faggot.

Have a 100% physical shield and manage your stamina.

If you have a friend it trivializes it even if your damage is so low you have all 3 up at once.

It's either the Sentinels or this guy. They told me to parry it and then shoot ut with the trebuchets thingies, but how the hell do you parry a flying God that comes at you with a blue ass 200km/t sword strike? What do?

give up or ask your older brother in middle school to do it for you.

parrying his charge is the easiest thing in the world

Your shit they are one of the most easy bosses in the game so much so that they so up later

Ive played n completed em all on ng+ but....Bloodborne DLC ......Gatling gun dude in cave......dammit

>using a shield
kek

dark souls 3 kinda sucked.

>Stay on the shelf.
>kill the first one easly
>wait about 5 seconds or so after 1st one dies and pop a few gems for the fall dammage your about to take.
>the moment the 2nd one jumps up to your shelf, roll off
>zerg rush one on ground level for a second, back off
> bait the spiny-charge and punish the one who uses it, as it will distance him from his partner.
> keep an eye out for the leaping attacks
>hit and run like so till you poke them to death

id say this is like....the 3rd from easiest boss. 4th maybe.