SELLOUT

Kendrick and Swift I could handle.
Kendrick and Imagine Dragons I could handle.
Even Kendrick and Maroon 5 I could handle.
But U2? Are you fucking kidding me? That's way too far over the line. They're the epitome of completely soulless manufactured pop music.

What a fucking sellout.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnO8yDI0G0c
youtube.com/watch?v=FgyVvoODWGA
youtube.com/watch?v=5vye_tNZYL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this nigga has been on so many pop songs as a feature and you wanna drop him for this?

kill yout self my guy

Because those were good - decent songs. This is just fucked up though.

U2 are so irredeemable.

I feel like they could work, like if you listen to anna the wise's music it's super trash alternative, but on a kendrick song with his writing and timing it works so well, her bridge on money trees is absolutely classic.

U2 is at least better than all the others you listed

hahahahahahahaha no

doth this be lure?

>Because those were good - decent songs
So you've heard the U2 song already?

Better wash yo ass nigga

Kendrick and Imagine Dragons fucking slapped

Kendrick and Swift could've worked out way better if they just did an original song together over a darker beat instead of a remix to the worst song off 1989

And Kendrick and Maroon 5 was one of the worst songs of 2016 and the worst verse Kendrick ever rapped.

But I'm excited to see what he does with U2's sound, I can see this working out very well, it's obviously not gonna be a Rock/Rap ballad, I doubt it'll even be Rock-themed at all.

All of his music is shit

>cant handle souless manufactured pop music
>still a kendrick fan
ayyyyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=fnO8yDI0G0c
Have we all forgotten about Kendrick's actual worst collab?

this by a small margin (though Maroon 5's first album was decent)

it might be a sample that was prominent enough that they figured they should credit them in the title

Maroon 5 in their prime was definitely better than U2 (though not great by any means).

U2 are about on par with Imagine Dragons tbqh.

that's exactly what is

it just samples Tame Impala's Feels Like We Only Go Backwards, but the sample was used all throughout the song so they got a feature credit.

>Because those were good - decent songs

Oh so you've heard the U2 song already? care to share a link?

even a sample is too much

nobody wants or needs u2's fucking taint in kendrick's music

yeah cuz kendrick is really so soulless

What a flaming homosexual. U2 has made much better songs than Imagine Fagons and Maroon 5.

like "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH" or "YOU GOT SEXY BOOTS BABY" or the whole forced itunes album or what?

U2 are ofc unlistenable now but The Joshua Tree alone is better than everything in all of those artist's discography combined

U2 are hot garbage now and were always radio poprock, but their old hits blow Imagine fucking Dragons out of the water.

Tru, also when they were post-punk

>They're the epitome of completely soulless manufactured pop music.
This is wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=FgyVvoODWGA
youtube.com/watch?v=5vye_tNZYL8

baka dude

U2 was a good band for their first 6 albums

>U2
>post-punk

Radioactive has good lyrics.

this. Radioactive and It's Time are pretty good.
Fuck U2 though.

What's with every fucking tween on this board shitting their pants over U2? Literally a normie tier music meme that people think is acceptable

agreed