Who here is into stolen valor? The free meals are great and all, but i want to take it to the next level

Who here is into stolen valor? The free meals are great and all, but i want to take it to the next level.

Tips, tricks and suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

stolenvalor.com
youtube.com/watch?v=7okPJhVAsMA
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're a bitch. If you can't actually serve the country you don't deserve anything. Kill your self

stay mad fag. I'll be enjoying my free meals and discounted movie tickets.

This chick I used to fuck, she let me use her husbands military discount all the time on shit. That's the same thing right?

I walked into a Jewish deli and tried to get a free sandwich - it didn't go so well.

Here. Only do it on holidays for best deals. Got a pic of you in your ensemble? Ill rate how believable you look.

noice

While pretending to be a retired 3 star colonel of the navy, I also found out I like cock in and around my mouth. You should try it too!

yeah, she was smart. That's how i started, but i used my dad's ID

The greatest thing is the wings near the shoulder. I and my friends have lots of medals and wings, but never have I seen them so high.

I know you're trolling but I have no problem with it. Mostly plebs, those that got kicked out in basic training, and retards.

Most of them have serious mental issues and mostly (but not totally) deserve the embarrassment.

Cut your legs off and say you lost them saving children in Afghanistan from landmines.

dat nigga personally won WWII

Fucking retard, if you do this you're looking for someone to kick your ass. Its so easy to spot a fake.

The best way to do it is to research a small group of ribbons and ensure you place them in the proper place. If you want to act as a marine for example reference MCO p1020.34G which you can find on google.

People get caught because they try to go over the top. Ensure you get a national defense and global war on terrorism, a good conduct medal, and one or two less crazy ones such as an overseas service ribbon or a navy and marine corp achievement medal. Do not try to make yourself a rank that is too high unless your older for which case you need to have a reasonable number of ribbons for your rank and your rank should match your age.

I'm pretty sure he fucked up everything.
I mean those stripes surely don't belong onto the collar?

fuck off. I've been doing it for 5 years now, using my dad's old uniform, haven't been caught yet

You're a real piece of shit. Can't really top someone as pathetic as you.

First issue is he is wearing a female coat

boo hoo.

Obvious bait thread.

but besides the fact that OP is baiting, being in the army sucks, ive grown to hate it over 4 years. When people put on the uniform to free stuff, to me it basically says "nobody will fuck my ass, so ill wear the uniform of people who get fucked over daily by their CoC" Also if you want to play the stolen valor game, go ahead it doesnt anger me, but at least look at the reg and set up the uniform properly, you cant just put 8 different unit crests on and think people will fall for it

That's the joke, he's wearing something from practically every sub branch of the army according to his uniform, he has every firearms pass top of the class rewards, ranger, special ops, headquarters, and every general mark.

And the day you do get caught impersonating a military official, you'll be begging your prison mate to not fuck you to death for being a liar.

it's legal in the US dipshit. literally protected by the first amendment.

It's not a crime anymore unfortunately

however using benefits and impersonating an active military is not protected by the first amendment dumbshit never has, it's the same as impersonating a civil servant, your rights mean jack shit at that point when you're are taking from the government.

this guy is a real hero, bigger balls than any of you fags.

you can kill yourself coward

nah brah, wearing a uniform in public is perfectly legal. look it up.

It's still a crime to use military money and impersonate active military personnel, it's not a crime to wear a uniform, it's a crime to lie about your record especially if you're trying to steal benefits which is considered active.

> Free sandwich
> Jewish deli

You see the problem? Jews never give free stuff

Congratulations, you are the niggest.

stolenvalor.com
^resource for spotting and reporting fakers

USMC combat vet here. You're wasting your time if you try and put together a uniform. Just ask for a military discount and if you look well groomed and in shape you'll probably get it.

Unless you're going to Home Depot. Those fucks didn't give me one because my old ID was expired.

They were more offended that you wanted something for free than they were by the Nazi stuff.

Any milfags know why people always ask me if I'm former military? Its always people in the military or formerly in. When I say "no" they giveme a funny look. I don't wear uniforms or pins or anything. Happened like 10 times so far.

kill yourself

KEK is that a t shirt under neath

It isn't lying about a record or scamming bennies though is it? It is a discount offered by a private business at their discretion.

Military discount has no basis in law, but then I'm not a dumb fucking Americunt armyfag

You are fucking scum, take a look in the mirror and wonder what went wrong.

>under neath

My sides.

i don't think anyone perpetuating imperialist bullshit deserves anything other than a bullet in their head

Yeah head down to Fort Bragg and talk to some of the Special Forces guys. They will surely take you to "the next level."

Say that when a chink, russian or sandnigger is raping your asshole after gangbanging and killing your whole family before your eyes

>All those medals
Jesus Christ, if you're gonna do this, at least make it believable.

youtube.com/watch?v=7okPJhVAsMA

He should man up and try and pull off a CMH

That's the most pathetic thing a person can do in your little world?
Somebody's sensitive.

I think you might be over-reacting... just a little

Soldier fag here. Who fucking cares. Just because you volunteered for something doesn't give you the right to tell anyone what to do. Fucking sensitive bitches. user just always tell people you are getting ready to deploy. People eat that shit up.

Impersonate a General

cut off your legs to make it more pitiful

>all these posts
>nobody noticed the most glaring error is the fact that he's wearing a womans jacket
lmao not even military but srsly step it up you ninnies

what about the people in Laos who were torched by napalm for no fucking reason? what about the people in Iraq and Afghanistan who were detained for absolutely no reason other than they "might be" (and usually were not) jihadis. what about all the women who were raped in Vietnam? what about the children and cameramen who were blown the fuck up by an Apache helicopter for being in a group with a fucking camera slung on their shoulder? the people of Grenada and Bosnia? the innocent people blown up by airstrikes in Syria and Yemen? the hundreds of thousands of people killed in el salvador by US funded contra killers?

OK it's rotten but you must be pretty small thinking if that's the worst thing you can think of for someone to do.

For starters it isn't even mean it's just lying to get free shit.

I do this shit all the time I can't believe people are so fucking gullible. I've got a cheap looking Nautical costume with some fucking Denny's pins on it and I wear a big fuck off goofy looking Capt'n Crunch hat and i still get free drinks and meals left and right.

He's right, you know. Also, if you're a fat fuck, don't try to wear USMC uniform.

you will have to excuse me, i didnt mean 100s of thousands, i meant hundreds (in the massacre in El Mozote in 1981). drunk as fuck

>implying anyone but mongrel nationalists connect their fear of such hypocritical bullshit to their political standing
>believes one should support imperialism because raping 'chinks', russians or 'sandniggers'
If you at least was talking about immigration laws, but imperialism? You're clearly retarded. Why did they let you get bullied on the internet from your institution?

Perhaps if people stopped attacking us then hiding behind civilians, there would be a much weaker way to defend such atrocities.

Until everyone figures out just exactly how to fight against insurgency and terrorism though, I don't see it changing. Blame the enemy as much as the ally for this sort of shit.

>ITT salt fest, watch out with that sodium ;]]

Omelettes n eggs m'boy

>failing to realize how much American interests in the middle east has created more terrorism, not fought it

>Ketchup

>I think you might be over-reacting... just a little
I think you might be faggot... just a little

Is that the women's service jacket? I never even noticed.

>attacking us

>what about the people in Laos who were torched by napalm for no fucking reason? what about the people in Iraq and Afghanistan who were detained for absolutely no reason other than they "might be" (and usually were not) jihadis. what about all the women who were raped in Vietnam? what about the children and cameramen who were blown the fuck up by an Apache helicopter for being in a group with a fucking camera slung on their shoulder? the people of Grenada and Bosnia? the innocent people blown up by airstrikes in Syria and Yemen? the hundreds of thousands of people killed in el salvador by US funded contra killers?

Fuck em
youtube.com/watch?v=aDaOgu2CQtI

the single most evil thing America has done is how we've treated the Native American Indians.

We slaghtered an entire culture. Made treaties and ignored/amended them.

Hell, the Sioux were rounded up and put in re-education camps where they were punished for speaking their original language.

They didn't even have a right to pray or do ceremonial dance on their own reservations until 1978.

We shouldn't have even bothered with reservations. Should have exterminated them.

Blame Britain for that shit first, they colonized most of the fucking world and went so ham us bacon cheese burgers had to get on a goddamn boat and sail across the ocean just to escape them. Shame we took what we learned from them and improved on the formula, controlling the world like we do today.

and we (i wouldn't say the individual, but the system) continues to treat them like shit.
>b b but they get free collage
oh boy that really changes the fact that they committed mass genocide

Imperialism... right cause thats all the white man is right?
The truth is those people you love so much would fuck you and everyone else for what you have if there was no standing army.

Fuck the weak. imperialism is dead fucko its all about the greenback
You're clearly retarded.

Look man, I'm not gonna stand up for our government, because they suck balls and can't do anything right.

But hiding behind civilians and using child soldiers and all the other shit that terrorists and the vietnamese use/used are fucked up. They purposefully create a no-win scenario for the soldiers by dehumanizing and abusing their own people to use as body shields, tricking soldiers into committing war crimes.

Neither side is in the right here. They're both pretty terrible.

join the military faggot.

I use my brother suit all the time homo. On wednesday they give out fresh food without muskrat so it's the best time to go, especially if you're trying to avoid filthy rednecks that want to personally say "thank you for your service" I'm like for what homo, I'm only here for the food hehe.

are you in moderate shape but look poor/burned out?

Humans are shit, join the Machine Elf Empire today! Contact your local DMT dealer for details.

>what did he mean by this

Gonna get yer ass beat

Dead guy here, can say 100% for certain that suicide is pretty permanent. Its weird having lost my body and most of my ego. Assuming a new form of collective conscience with the infinite number of machine elves has really warped my perspective on the whole "happy/unhappy" thing

Real veterans hardly ever use veteran discount unless it's for something big or their a boot.

Turn yourself in you leech.

>hurr I'm a murderer, you owe me free food
Do soldiers actually do this? Do they seriously go into shops and demand free food from the owner? Do they go to the same place every day and eat there for free, slowly bankrupting the place? Will the owner go "Oh shit, not another one of those army faggots, reeeeee fuck off"?

Germany here.

Is this a meme for white people?
Turns me on w bit tbh

They should have capitulated earlier in the country's history, doesnt make what happened right just saying it would have been the smarter thing to do, assimilate.

No you retard, only assholes and people who've never been in the service do

People have said they can tell I workout. I tend to be distant in social circumstances. I'm not poor and dress in whatr my wife buys me. Is that really it? They seem to look at me as if I'm lying. I'm worried I do something or act in a way I shouldn't. Maybe I seem like I have PTSD? That's not a great characteristic.

Yeah sorry fucker, but there's nothing wrong with doing this. He's just as big of an asslicker as you, just because you need someone to wake you up every morning doesn't mean everyone is as big of a fuckwit as you. Fuck the system, and fuck you.

No meme, Self Transforming Machine Elves are real

You're playing a dangerous game, Scott. One of these days, a real vet's gonna clean your clock.

Yep, Just look in your history books and see how that plan worked out for Custer

>failing to realize how much the entire history of the world has led to this, not just the last 75 years of U.S. Imperialism.

>Germany here.
Dont you have a kebab cock to suck?

Yea I get that too sometimes I almost think it's jealousy, you over 6'1"?

You mean Döner? Shit's good.

Fuck off, faggot

99.9% of the military are fags, and the ones who treats it as more than a job are especially faggy

I dont speak sandnigger Hans

Nice quads, no I'm 6' even. I just find it weird.