How do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem Sup Forums?

how do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem Sup Forums?

all my friends have girlfriends and the go out with them to the movies and shit and I just stay at home playing No Man's Sky and posting here.

im tired of staying home and being lonely.

how do i unlock girlfriend Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

xkcd.com/700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything about you... I just want to pop.

Pop me thumb up your arse for instance

You better incorporate a strict face washing regimen or you'll be with Pamela Handerson for life

use proactive you nigger

have you seen a doctor?

xkcd.com/700/

Just scrape it off with a knife or razor blade, youre golden op

People usually say its not about appearance. but you gotta start taking care of your face. get loads of skin care products and shit. and try not to touch your face. Also make effort to go out and do shit. instead of playing No Mans sky. You'll for sure meet someone if you leave your house.

i know a friend of mine who took pills to remove acne just like yours, there were some side effects but only visible thing was dry lips lol

death can be ur girlfriend

why did you post a photo af freddy krueger?

By not playing no man's sky you fucking faggot

you just need confidence bro. bitches love confidence.

You won't get one, live with it.
Put aside some money from time to time to buy hookers or crack for cheap hookers.

get acutane prescribed.

Had acne too. not as bad as you but still pretty fucked. Go to the doctor and ask for isetretnoin. They are pills and should clear you right up

Perhaps another facial piercing will take attention away from you face

go see a doctor. even heavy acne can be treated with antibiotics

There are literally no replies, so either OP already killed himself or this is bait.

1st. Stap pleying nuh menz skay

Lmao stop posting this, seen it once already before. Why dont you go outside or get a job, maybe you'll meet someone there. Do that instead of moaning and feeling sorry for yourself on the internet you sad shit

go on accutane. i'm serious. my acne was probably worse than yours and it's the only thing that worked

i had to go pee. sorry. im reading all answers.

honestly, with acne like that...never..

i dont like going outsite because peple stare at me and caught pretty girls making fun of me at register line once.

feels bad man.

This made me laugh so hard holy shit

That photo isn't him is old acne shit from like 2010

Sports help

Wash your pillow and bed sheets once a week fgt

If you have that much acne I feel really sorry for you OP. Struggled with it some years ago and still have many left on my back, but it was never that bad. Have you seen a doctor and asked for advise? Nothing really worked for me, but for some people it does of course. Anyway, hope you get rid of them someday

-First of all dont be in front of the monitor for that hours a day motherfucktar/b/ your facial skin is being damaged by the monitor.. this info you will never hear from anny company..

-sencondly make some exercise! you need to make your face sweat!

and wash your retarde/b/ face often. you need to purify too|!

There are 2 options regarding the reason

1. shit genetics
2. shit diet

you can blame 1 and stop there of course but if you really want to change try to change 2. It's the same shit as allergies. Some people break out if they eat the wrong stuff and what's the wrong stuff depends on the person. Too much sugar is a popular one but as said not the only possible reason.

mom, stop, everything is not related to me using pc

definitely see a doctor. eating better and washing your face with the right stuff can help but there are good medications for that too. like one user mentioned, acutane. i was on it as a teen and it helped me. you owe it to yourself, you will have so much more self esteem and feel better with a clear face

If that's really you
Your hair looks greasy and your double chin says you're fat so clean and start dieting(more important than sports rn) and sleep well-blue eye lids show you spend too much time online

This is bait but i read that a honey and cinnamon mask helps with blackheads, also lemon juice for acne scars

Find a girl even uglier than you. Good luck with that, btw.

I have similar problem.
I tried accutane, did it for a year on highest dose. Felt like hell and now that its been a few months after, acne starts to come back, its about 70% as bad as it was but I can handle it.

Thing is, I got a ton of scars on my back + red spots on my ass

Generally not bad looking and girls seem to like me, except I'm afraid to show myself to them naked. Once they see me with all those scars they will think I'm gross even tho they liked me until I took my clothes off.

To be honest I think my sense of humor and personality would get me girls, so I'm not too worried, I'm worried about them finding out how gross I am.

Anything I should know guys?

You are fucked. I would just off my self if i looked like you.

you need confidence bro.

this

Find guy without acne
>drug him and cut his face off
>after removing your face sew his face in its place

For further details check the documentary face-off

Burn your pillow sheets. Get new ones. Find a treatment program with good reviews. Change your diet to mostly fruit

Bathe in lemon juice or fresh tomato juice

OP here i thank you all for your replies. But since im from the states and i heard that in the netherlands theres a bar with no lights at all or some ultraviolet the whole night so you cant see the one youre talking and flirting with. Ive considered to go there yet i wanna ask if theres a similar bar or club in the states where you sit in the dark and flirt?

Holy fucking shit man I think you need to see a doctor litterely

I am confident, but like I said, the only thing that stops me from banging every chick that shows interest in me is them finding out how scarred I am.

Should that concern me? or are chicks rather 'forgiving' in that matter? other than that I look fine I guess, its just that, that bothers me...

Might as well join a guide dog foundation and bang blind chicks

Boiling water.

Haha you don't, craterface. You're fucked

Maybe near a school for vision impaired people.

My exact reaction

what does that do? If that helps scars to heal then you can forget it, I doubt that'll help, 80% of my upper back is covered in scars, doesn't look too bad from a distance but up close, when I bend my arm and shoulders, the scars show up and look deformed

Use hydrochloric acid for maximum effectiveness. If that doesn't work, kill yourself OP

go see a fucking dermatologist you fucking moron. get it fixed. otherwise youre fucked m8 like if thats you or similar to what your face is youre fucking disgusting and no girl will ever want to kiss your puss filled cheeks. your face has the texture of a decorative autumn squash

My high school bf had acne almost that bad on his face. His back was worse. I love him so it didn't bother me. Sometimes his acne hurt or was sore and I had to be careful with his back. He'd get so embarrassed so I told him he should look into treatment if it bothered him but that he should do it because he wants to.
It was hell, dried out his skin, affected his hormones and mood. It was worth the couple months suffering he said tho. His face and body have been clear ever since minus the occasional zit and his confidence skyrocketed.

1. go to a dermatologist
2. shave that nasty ass facial hair
3. get a good haircut
4. stop watching anime
5. take a shower everyday
6. lose some weight
7. get a job

>stop watching anime
Shit advice user.

Trips confirms

Make an appoinentent with a dermatologist and ask for Accutane.

Google it.

This is because you play with that fuckin shit.
Get rid of that garbage no man's sky. Problem solved

>stop watching anime
Good advice user, fucking weebs

you eat unhealthy shit like a pig, watch your face and eat real food. if your face is getting too dry use a moisturizer. have no sugar in your diety or any greasy shit. its really that simple.

>Plays No Man's Sky

Well there you have it. That's why nobody will ever love you. A boring man interests himself with boring shit and has boring taste. Don't be boring.

Check'em

Your face looks like Io, the moon of Jupiter

6-month Proactiv regim... fix acne problem, then go out and be nice

lmao is this richard spencer like 5 years ago

that acne can only mean you're allergic to something. go get tested. also go vegan, some intestines can't digest meat, oils and gluten. stay the fuck away from that shit.

Makes them fade until theyre eventually gone

dude your face looked like my back in high school. i played a lot of football then but didn't bath as much as i should have. but ever since i took 3 showers a day and used soap every time my back cleared up real nice. so the lesson here is to wash your nasty skin you fucking greaseball

pic unrelated, i just wanna fuck this cute bitch

are you using any medication for it? if not you need see a doctor to sort that out pal

Acutane, get some
I used it twice in high school. It was amazing.

jesus christ you make me sick

Dr. MD McMedical here,

thats not acne, thats a clear case of face herpes. you will never have heterosexual sex and you will never be able to function in public.

only option is to start offering free blowjobs to homeless people and pray you start to enjoy it. After you develop a reputation as a free hole, some of the hobos may feel comfortable enough to sodomize you. You need to start enjoying it, when you enjoy it you can keep the suicidal thoughts down. Every homeless dick you take could be the dick that saves your life.

dont worry bud, homeless dick isnt so bad. good luck! hope this helped.

how long do I have to be doing that for? hope this is genuine, I need all the help I can get

>twice
How come?
I've been doing it for a few months now and it's working like a charm !

I used it twice before it was mostly gone for good. I have the scars on my back and legs. A few on my face covered by a beard. Chicks don't typically care. When they asked, I was honest and it was fine. Confidence now is crucial. Realize you aren't freddy kruger anymore and a lots girls aren't as shallow as cosmo says.

See

>playing no man's sky

Fuck acne, that's you're problem.

thanks man. Sometimes you just gotta hear it from someone else

For the lemon thing, just a dip then wait 10min to wash it off. Idk about the tomato one

It came back after the first round.
Not nearly as bad, but still bad enough to be s kick in the balls.
Suffer through the adverse affects, man. It's totally fucking worth it.

Dear Op,
I am in almost the same situation as you. I have no life, and i am lonely. I don't have the face acne or the money to buy a good pc. So i am lonely and i dont have games. I am a no lifing fag so just do what i do. Play games just to cover up the feelings. If someone is mean to to you just play games and shove the hate deep down inside. Honestly it works for me. If i get bored of the games i just exercise. It may not be a solution but it is an alternative to accepting that you are lonely.
-Sincerely,
user

OP without acne

I have nearly no averse effects, I think I m lucky
heard about first rounds not working... hope it will be ok

I'm fucking retarded. I can't believe I just used you're instead of your.

Somehow this is worse

No ptoblem.
There's definitely hope. It takes a long time and the scars suck. But I'm in my thirties now, married, kids, etc. Wife is 7/10, which great.

I mostly had dry sensitive skin. Sunburns, dry sinuses, etc. Lasted a fee months and sucked sometimes, but not being sn ogre made it worth it.

Wow, your such an idiot

I had a lot more luck personally with accutane. Haven't had a single pimple since.

Date the blind.

>how do I get a girlfriend with my acne problem

Why do want girlfriends with acne problem like yours? To bond with over shared acnes? You should try get girl with not acne.

sry for english pls

oh ok, my bro had back problems and really dry lips

use sulfur soap, wash your face 2 or 3 times a day,, it works for me at least

It's nice to see that not everybody is an asshole

So she can actually FEEL the zits pop beneath her fingers as she rubs his face? What the fuck is wrong with you?