youtube.com/watch?v=61-ZvBm1cQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Bran

reeds

S O P H I E

>Jon
>a stark

u wot

i wish i could stop watching these braindead youtube shitters say nothing new about the series, but i cant help myself. maybe im just stupid

>oh what if bran appeared before his father before he died?!? it probably didnt happen but it'd be so cool if it did

youtube.com/watch?v=61-ZvBm1cQo

A bastard, a cripple and a useless women

House stark is fucking doomed

Make love. not war.

Just double team Sansa, whatever children she has can be considered the heirs.

Bran and Jon can split power evenly between them and any disagreements can be settled by whoever makes Sansa orgasm the most that night

This show is sort of done imo. I can see less viewers next 2 short season sor whatever the fuck they're doing. people wanted bastard bowl. And they got it.

Good point.

I suspect OP is a branfag

>>oh what if bran appeared before his father before he died

It actually happened though. Bran said he dreamed about his father's execution, and Jojen said that it wasn't a dream, that he was there. Watch the execution scene, something weird is going on with Ned. It's either than he saw Bran or that he warged one of those birds that are shown right after his head is cut off.

>a bastard, a cripple, and a broken thing
poopery

I want to RAPE Sophie.

>Also, the budget would be out of this world

>no dragons
>no direwolves
>no winter
>no 500 thousand dollars per episode spent only on the main actors
>smaller cast

As long as they only focus on only two battles (Trident and I guess either Summerhall or the Bells) it can easily be done.

But Robert's Rebellion is nothing BUT battles. There isn't really any scheming, just war, war and more war. The only way it could work if it was the entirety of Aerys' rule, from start to bloody finish.

>7 minutes

i dont have the attention span

there's no reason for these threads anymore

the people left in these threads are all a bunch of waifu/husbando/pedo fags

>_____ is le king/queen xD

mods, do your job.

>its a bran made aerys go insane episode
kill this theory

Nice

>>oh what if bran appeared before his father before he died?!?

what if I actually like this theory

does this make me an autist

>bastard

That's dragon to you user.

Dragon, 3ER, broodmare

>the voices that whisper to the priests and priestesses

do the red priests hear voices? I thought they just saw visions

With a premiere dedicated to introducing the characters, the Tourney at Harrenhal, Brandon and Rickard's deaths, Ned and Jon's weddings, the siege of Storm's End, Aerys fucking up shit and some military planning stuff and the two or three battles I think there can be enough material to stretch out to 7 or 8 episodes.

HBO is definitely going to keep milking this shit for as long as possible, apparently they wanted ten seasons but D&D refused.

Spoilers

Man Tyrion kicks ass. He killed the worst most entitled spoiled cunt in the series like a man and then fucked up his own dad in the toilet room fucking a best episode ever. fuck shae. god i wish she would have been tortured by Joffrey like that redhead one.

Hey, Sandra isn't just a broodmare.

She's Bran's new Hodor as well.

Is this bait?

But he killed based Tywin, the best character in the show

Fine.

Dragon 3ER, Broodmar/Hodor 2

What thought will Bran mindfuck her into saying for the rest of her life? Cumside? Yes? Ogod?

>"I don't know"
>"The north remembers"
>"Meep"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They can't be whole sentences. Hold the door = hodor. They have to be shortened

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jesus calm down

How about Thnorbers?

But what if she consents?

>implying a girl that hot would consent to having sexual relations with me
She might be eternally Anglo but still.

Is Ghost still a virgin direwolf?

Is Arya gonna bring Nymeria North so Ghost can finally get his groove on and Nymeria can be mounted by someone worthy?

So, the fuck is with Sansa now? She's all goth like that girl I had a boner for in high school.

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she enjoys it

on the one hand I find this oddly framed shot pretty convincing evidence of the theory that bran was standing there by the statue

on the other hand I don't have faith that d&d had the foresight to plan that shot several years in advance

>So, the fuck is with Sansa now?

She wants credit, she wants recognition, she wants to be Queen in the North and she'll fuck and suck whoever she has to to get it.

Ned was clearly looking if Yoren had taken Arya to safety

Promise me, ned.

>this thread is probably going to last for 20 hours

Ned saw Arya next to the statue earlier. The shot was to show that he noticed that she was gone.

>Sometimes he sees Sansa and she’s the daughter he never had,” Martin says. “The daughter that he might have had with Cat…But at other times, he detaches himself from that and he’s less Petyr and more Littlefinger and she’s just another piece in the game of thrones…Yet, other times, she’s not Cat’s daughter, she’s young Cat. She’s his teenage fantasies returned again

So Littlefinger doesn't even like Sansa for Sansa. She's just Cat in his eyes at best when he feels romantic.

He'd gonna fuck it up by calling her her mom's name during some intimate moment isn't he?

>implying it's not gonna die during the night

BUTTHURT NECKNERD BTFO

Is this the first and only time Sophie has bantz'd on Twitter?

>the idea of anyone liking sansa for her personality

top kek

what is /got/'s opinion on Davos Seaworth ?

Do you people still believe he's "based" despite the inconsistencies in his motives and characterization this season ?

>HOWLAND REED IS (WAS?) THE HIGH SPARROW

The lady who plays Cersi is getting old as hell IRL. What if she pulls a Livia Soprano?

i dont give a shit about him

he's d&ds self insert giving jon handies in every scene he's in and I dont care for it

ABSOLUTELY ROASTED

S A V A G E

Oh come the fuck on, not every single little dumb ill-thought out "insult" is "BLOWN THE FUCK OUT". That extreme exaggeration is reddit behavior and it's gay
it was awkwardly worded and says more about her.

Every rose has its thorne
Just like every knight has his Dawn

team jon targbastard/lyanna mormont

vs.

team bran stark/howland reed

vs.

team sansa stark/petyr baelish

Which of the lyannaposters were the best?

I vote for Hurdwoodfu

I hope Jonsa happens just so LF gets cucked yet again

>tfw they cut the Davos/Manderly/Rickon arc just so he could become a devotee of Jonsus

desu i always thought btfo standed for back(ed) the fuck out

this gif makes me want to lose weight

damn i was just about to eat some m&ms too

>mfw

Strange that she'd feel the need to respond to that dude publicly.

It literally the first tweet from that account and a lot of his subsequent tweets are about her too and attacking her. Why respond to an obvious troll?

She just had Oberyn's child, unless she ODs there won't be a problem

I'm surprised that the guy playing Aemon lasted until season 5, how old is he now?

What if she likes fat guys though? What if all the pics of her with fit dudes are just part of the act?

What kind of idiots fell for the fake lyanna shit?

Oh yeah, retards like bradamante's waifu "puppyfu"

>manlet and two princesses

the north is in good hands, folks

reddit and tumblr and a few website did, a website even published it 2 days before the last episode

top kek

JON SNOW AVENGED THE RED WEDDING! HE IS THE WHITE WOLF! AZOR AHAI REBORN! HIS IS THE SONG OF ICE AND FIRE! THE KING IN THE NORTH!

i miss her guys ;__;

Good question. She probably get a lot of shit daily on Twitter, so don't know why that guy rates. Maybe she was vulnerable because of the Emmy thing.

4 U

Well Davos has to verbally fellate Jon to remind the audience that he regrets ever serving the vile, scheming, traitorous usurper Stannis "Villain" Baratheon. I hope the writers continue to stress next season what an evil retard Stannis was, and have Davos deface his corpse after publicly swearing fealty to the memory of the Rightful King Renly.

You can talk to her if you join reddit.

my image had her username

why dont you go back there mate?

this, along with FDDM guy is the highlight of season 6, fuck this season

>Maybe she was vulnerable because of the Emmy thing

But July 12th was before the emmy thing came out.

The nominees came out the 14th

ok

What was the moral of this storyline ?

Sophie is OUR GUY

Seriously though, she's the best. She is like sunshine and happiness and flowery goodness. I usually like goth chicks, but not anymore. Goth girls can kiss my ass in hell. Sophie a best ;3

Always do the right thing user.

You were a good placeholder, ms, Gurel

HOWEVER

reply to this post or your mother will be consumed by dragon's fire tomorrow

Maybe she knew before the announcements were made. It's entirely possible, though who can say.

Maybe she just didn't like that guy's stupid name and bulbous features. I can totally understand that.

Davos is one of the shittiest characters in the series

>king cuts your fingers for helping him not starve to death
>now he is your god

And then Jon promised Sansa that he'd protect her and never let Ramsay touch her.

and he kept it just like Ned did.

porrery

When you capture a city with an entirely different culture, just burn whatever and whoever you want. Be sure leave your mercenary fuckbuddy in charge when you get bored and leave.

You can solve all your problems with dragons

plz no

Shit happens sometimes

>The best way to completely restructure society is to just kill everyone who opposes you

>Implying

After what they did to Manderly, not even the most retarded shitposter/showfag should be allowed to defend the show.

Here's your (You).

Replying just to be safe

>tfw no greyscale gf

I wish I could've consoled her then. Hugged her, snuggled with her telling her everything was gonna be okay and kiss her troubles away

Trap Lyanna was best Lyanna

She's enjoying being held captive, user. I came to this conclusion after re-watching season 5 and realizing that she's totally living out her forbidden fantasy of taking Clegane dick in every hole she has until she relents to her passion and waves of orgasms flow over her

She can finally be who she is without other judging her.

This theory makes breera very creepy and unshippabe and therefore I cannot accept it.