H-hey user I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime, maybe this weekend?

>h-hey user I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime, maybe this weekend?
What do you do, Sup Forums?

Holy shit guys, look! The monkey can talk!
What a neat trick

I go out with her this weekend?

Go out with her. She's beautiful.

Plow my face into her vagina.

I'd say no nigger nig nog then I would walk away from her in the opposite direction

I've eaten out a black girl. Trust me, they appreciate it more than you realize. Black dudes never want to eat pussy.

yes

I wake up, because no woman would ever want me

SLAP THAT BITCH FOR STUTTER TYPING.... SHIT IS ALMOST ANNOYING AS FULL GROWN ASS BRONIES.

>>a shy sexy thin ebony girl walks up to ME and asks if i want to go out?

>"Yeah, itd be good for me to get out a bit. What'd you have in mind?"

shooped, funny though

"Hows about lunch, at my place?

ill make up some sandwiches, toss them on the skillet, prep and set coffee in the french press, and i roll a fat jay and we'll talk over whatever"

hot as fuck!

"then if youre up for it we can check out the new bedspread i put on (last week) and see if they are more comfortable with or without clothes on."

it goes on from there, but id go down on any shy sexy thin ebony girl that walks up to ME and asks if i want to go out.

where to find a black girl that look like that Sup Forums?

spaghetti everywhere

because that shit nasty as hell

idk

Nope. She was nice and clean. She had the most intense orgasm of her life and then she rode my white cock like a fucking Ducati.

While I was doing that, you were jerking off.

You tell 'em

nicccceee

From a physical point of view is a nice girl. I have to know her better, his family too, and I have to be single.

Be like, "Damn Shinequa why you be frontin'. Speaking like a white devil. Bitch if you want the D just be saying it straight". Works every time with the lady nogs.