Ex girlfriend cheated on me with 6 different guys. Still not over her. What should I do Sup Forums

Ex girlfriend cheated on me with 6 different guys. Still not over her. What should I do Sup Forums

>pic is her

Stfu. Plain and simple.

Had a girl similar to her, except asian with massive daddy issues. Dated seriously for a bit, realized she's a complete slut (7 guys) and found out real quick that she's good to keep around for easy ass, but keep your ear to the ground for others.

Girls like her serve their purpose. It's you who fucked up by pretending she's something she's not.

You should probably get over her. Enjoy being called a cuck by 132 anonymous teenagers and fat virgins.

You should post her nudes

Faggot cuck

kys

Pay a Nigger to mug and threaten to assault her, see if she still likes cock after that.

6? You were never her bf. That's just what she told you. She clowned you

>that fucking 5 head
>covered in nigger cum

>6 different guys
you are the most beta boyfriend I have ever seen holy shit

Kek

how did you find out?

Give me her number

>girlfriend cheated on me with 6 different guys.
in a row?

Sleep with the same 6 guys she cheated on you with. Film it all. Send it to her.

>:53
Throughout 2016. Needless to say not a good year for me

Her friends, at first. Then her sister. Then she admitted it. After that I lost all respect for her. I was still nice because why the fuck not. I learned to treat her how she wanted to be treated. Disposable.

The good part? They try REALLY hard in bed to impress you because that's the only skill they think they have, so that's a plus.

Don't call her back, ignore her. After a couple of month you'll forget her.

Take her back it's just sex.

dump pics?

but she cheated on you while you were dating? or you just found out that she preciously fucked 7 guys?

Lol, This cuck

I was a love struck moron, at first. But she admitted it when we were on a "break."

I have to give her credit for one thing. She was the one who effectively ended the dumbass love struck bullshit I kept falling into. Now I approach things a little more level headed.

I re-read your question. This happened while we were dating. She finally admitted it when we were on a break.

Whenever you want to call her, just put yourself in her shoes and look how pathetic you'll come off. She doesn't give a fuck about you, unless no one else is giving her attention.

Whats so great about monogamy anyway? If she's cool stay with her in an open relationship. It's just sex lmao.

start off by posting more pics. don't think i'd get over her myself

thats fucked up. why the fuck would she date you if she's busy already sucking 7 dicks? i mean i know the answer but holy shit

Issues. She values herself by the amount of attention she gets. She also thought her friends thought she was cool/it was impressive how many guys she "had hanging off of her."

That, and she was a slut. But my god she could fuck, and I quickly learned thats all she was good for.