Soooooo you guys might think i'm trolling, but i'v got a shotgun next to me with one bullet...

Soooooo you guys might think i'm trolling, but i'v got a shotgun next to me with one bullet... if someone makes me feel like shit enough i'll live stream me killing my self... also if i go down "An Hero" can someone film me?

Let's just make light of all this and you guys just make fun of me, here i'll give you something to go on.
I want a boyfriend, but i'm a guy
i'm a fag with gender dysphoria who will forever be alone and i know it

let the roasting begin

Pic with timestamp fag

>I want a boyfriend, but i'm a guy
go to
there are a lot of guys looking for a boyfriend. They will do lewd stuff with you in real life or on the internet.

>with one bullet
>bullet.
Yeah... Kill yourself.

Pretending to be a fag is srsly gay

Nypa

>shotgun
>bullet

kek, well i believe that you're a faggot

>not even providing a link to stream

if you really wanna end yourself you dont need validation from fags on Sup Forums, just do it if you're gonna do it

>I want a boyfriend, but i'm a guy

Jesus Christ, are you posting from fucking 1952? Nobody gives a shit if you're gay. Get over yourself.

>i'm a fag with gender dysphoria

No you're not, you just spend too much time on the Internet.

You have no reason to kill yourself. Stop being a drama queen, get off the Internet and go and live your life. You have no fucking idea what death holds or if you want me to get faggoty on you, the potential consequences of suicide. Just imagine if for the rest of eternity you feel the pain of a shotgun blast to the face.

If you kill yourself and becoma an hero, it will be the first, the last and only thing you have ever succeeded at in your life.

your one accomplishment will forever go down in history on Sup Forums

you should kill yourself dude

we will make a meme of you you worthless faggot

>Just imagine if for the rest of eternity you feel the pain of a shotgun blast to the face.

sounds like a walk in the park

You have no idea what goes through my head, i'm so fucking done with this shit life.

>shotgun
>bullet
Have you thought about spending some time on /k/ instead of Sup Forums?

why not seek help with your kind of affliction?

>You have no idea what goes through my head

a shotgun shell full of hot lead hopefully

shotguns dont use bullets

Where's the stream faggot, I want to watch you die.

Yea

The world is a cold place. It will never get warmer if you dont live your life. Be you and continue.

are you gonna an hero or what?

or am i wasting my time again

just be honest with us man

How do U know

I hope soon a bullet will go through your head

Do something to better your situation. Don't quit and don't give up.

For hundreds of years gay people couldn't express themselves and they didn't commit suicide.

Now we are at a time where you can express yourself and you are thinking about killing yourself? That's moronic.

Grow a pair and fucking express yourself and do something positive with your situation.

Boring.

Believe what you want, i'm just trying to psych my self up

let the insults keep rolling in

Could be a slug

if you were gonna do it why come on here? why not fade out of existence without leaving a trace? so to speak...

psych yourself up on stream

don't do it man you have the power to change your life, just as much as you have the power to end it, why choose death when you can choose life because it's easier? don't give up you have to fight harder and overcome your demons

satan demands you end your worthless life

And you think this feeling is unique to you, you special little cum drop? Stop the self pity and make this the moment you change your life around. You're already at rock bottom if you're having these thoughts. Sell your shit and move far away and start again. You already have the balls to kill yourself so why not use those mighty balls to change your life for the better?

rell

im calling bullshit

why can't you have a boyfriend OP?
I mean we've kinda always known about the whole gay thing

A slug still isn't a bullet, you fucking idiot.

OP Here.. instead of relying on insults i'll just wait until someone get trips... who ever get's trips tells me how to end it.. also don't tell me to hurt someone else.. i'll refuse to do it if i hurt someone.

Why do you need us to convince you to kill yourself? Clearly you've made that decision already.

Please fucking end it already kiddo or gtfo

kill yourself with shotgun

OP here. I've also got a sock with one hand, a glove with one foot, a 14 inch dildo with one triple a battery and I'm sitting here feeling sorry for myself for wanting to stick something else in the wrong place

well i aint gonna get any closer than that, you should just fucking end it op, we all want you to

Dropping in to let you faggots know to quit getting your hopes up, leave this thread, and let it die before it ends in disappointment. bye.

I'm also OP and you all just got trolled HAHAHA go home fags

thanks dad

Don't kill yourself first listen to L' arc en ciel a song called white feathers, you will probably feel confused after that

>shotgun
>bullet

Your making the right choice user.

Go shoot trump

IM ALSO OP AND IM GAY AND I LIEK TO MAKE FUNNY THREAD AND GET ATTENTION AND MY UNCLE ABUSES ME AND I HAVE NO FRIENDS FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AHAHAHAH!1!11!!1!!!!!!

while you're on the phone with your mom!

KEK

I'M ALSO OP AND I LIKE BIG NIGGER DICKS IN MY ASSHOLE OOOOHHH BABY

HAHAHAHAHAHA IM OP TW AND IM AKE FUNNYT SIGN WITH CHICKEN TENDIERS IN PEE PEE

Underrated Post
&
/thread

you deserved it user

HAHA IM OP AND I'M A FILTHY FUCKING NIGGER!!!1111 I HRV GEDERP DYDERPIA AND I WANNA DERPING DERP MY SELF

I love you OP.
Don't kill yourself please.
Things will get better for you, I promise :)!

Op is fine, don't worry about him, he's probably jerking off or some shit right now

kelk

...You Stupid ass! you watch to much retarded movies! too much stupi series. too much TV and all that crap!
-Marketing companies are doing their job well I see
-subliminary(i hope u can understand cuz I dont know how to write that word =\ ) they teach you:-sex is important!!! you need another one to feel your life filled! And Society agreeds with that mentaly retarded shiet!.. at least the most of it. u can find joy in you and in the space around you! u haven't been teached how to sence it!! FUCK THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM!! learn by your own..
want to know more?

OP, user. Friend....I prolly sound like a faggot but for fucks sake...I don't care if you're an atheist etc etc but I am praying for you. Seriously. I've been to the bottom, no way out it seemed. Things get better. I knew the exact gun and caliber I had my hands on them and freaked out and went for a 6 mile walk to clear my head. Didn't work so well but I knew it was a permanent solution to a temporary problem no matter how bad it was. My credit has rebounded, my life has rebounded.

Fuck you OP live motherfucker, don't be a coward.

LIVE LIVE LIVE

I love you.

Kill yourself you worthless fag

/thread

will this be the next Sup Forums hoax

>shotgun
>bullet
trololol

society has tought you to feel bad with yourself if you are "alone"...
dont let that teaching get advantage of u.
and knowing that you want to comit suisside just because of that makes me realy realy sick nad anger with you and even more with society!!!
feel around you!

You could put the bullet in the shotgun, shake it around and enjoy the rattle while you beat yourself in the head I guess.

you have a shotgun and a bullet?
better just go with a knife and sepukku yourself.