>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

>Patchouli claimed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F7bKe_Zgk4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Claim :o

youtube.com/watch?v=F7bKe_Zgk4o

Oh nonono, my problem is that things went too well. I passed all my exams without having to do any retakes which gave me 2 weeks of no classes (whilst most of my friends have to study for the retakes). And even though I have 2 jobs, I only do them during the evening.
And you really shouldn't worry about looking bad due to some game, the worst that could possibly happen then is them laughing for a few seconds (not in a rude way) and then move on like nothing happened. It's not like they will remember it for the rest of their lives. Games are made to have fun after all, and let's be honest, there will always be someone slightly better than you.

No one likes Canada

no one likes kikes

I'd been playing it for 2 weeks now and the leddit community is cringe to all hell.

Hockey management games are fun to me it seems, 600+ hours in it.

I do. I love Canada.

still here
and

well yeah it can be both. oh thats always fun. im sure you will do a good job though. Its a heavy tank. in other news my headset broke last night

Awww...such a shame, is your gf happy with your size?

Oh it is, consider that as soon as i get to the Firelink Shrine i make a run for it in the Tomb of Giants to get the covetous silver serpent ring and defeat Pinwheel, also a lot of areas and bosses are optional, if the Gaping Dragon wasn't my favorite boss i'd skip that area entirely since you can just use New Londo to get to the lower part of Blighttown, what build are you using? :3

did you just assume my sexuality uwu

I'm a hipster.

Do you still fuck pans? :o

i fuck pots now :o

It's not for the game, i kinda accepted the fact of being a disaster at games, most of the times that it is, it's just that last time i went on voicechat i was stuttering a bit, also i'm not really sure if they liked my voice, that's why i'm scared of looking bad to them. Well that's awesome! It's better this way, retakes are a huge pain...especially if they don't give you enough time to study again what you did wrong, what kinds of jobs do you have? I'm surprised you can handle them both since they're two and you have to work in the evening for both of them.

Disgusting
I bet you like Merkel

Didn't you say you were straight though? u.u

Saratoga is overrated :^/

I said hipster, not idiot. Altho that applies as well.

Ah, that'll do it
I could never get behind management games, but glad to hear you're enjoying it though

I mean, it won't be too bad, the only problem is trying to make it seem like I didn't do all the work. Trying to brief them on everything is going to be a hassle...
:( How'd it break? Any plans on a replacement?

A very optimized player, I see... I haven't seen the Depths in years, I really hate that fight, it's just a grindfest with easy reads. I think the Painted World is my personal favorite.
Uh... yeah. This is what I meant by I suck. I don't really ever follow a build, just put points in whatever so I can use what I want. Using STR stuff though, DEX on occasional, and I don't really like magic or miracles. you?

Claiming best girl

Who really even is Saya? I just know that she's gross and bloody because my friend plays her in Nitroplus. Is she some eldritch horror or something?
She is cute though, when she's not busy being a monster

It's easyly doable since I work at the local supermarket 3-4 evenings a week (which is probably the best job a student can have since I can get almost expired food for less than 1/4th of the price and sometimes even free). And I work about 10 hours a month providing extra lectures at my university. The jobs are pretty fun and allow me to interact with tons of people.
You have nothing to worry about at all, if they didn't like you they wouldn't have invited you again. And even if they didn't like you, so what? It's not like you can just change your voice at will. No matter how much you try, there will always be people in out there that will dislike you, just like there will always be people who will like you no matter what.

No u
Glad to hear
Doing good?

Cookie cat claimed.

it's not gay if ______ uwu

Unbreakable Patches!

>eldritch horror
That's just insulting! She's just a cute girl!

nice ears

Yeah im sorry that really sucks for you. Just went quiet in both ears and stuff. Yeah ill get a new one soon

$20 well spent.

Ya right, both are overrated as fuk :^/

Fusou sisters are where it's at.

But who are you user

The Ran of the Hour!
How's are things?
(I am way too proud of that pun)

I-I see that blood...

Oh well, I like the material well enough, so it's fine. And that sucks, quiet headphones are the worst because it's like they're *almost* working, but they're still borked. Looking at any in particular?

Yee, doing pretty good, I don't even know why myself.
What about you?

A person.

blood is cute. yeah better then working with something you dont like. steelseries siberia 2000s look pretty good but if you suggestions im open to them

I don't know what you're talking about.

Hmmm
I have an idea but I doubt it
I'm doing good, just got done playing g with friends
Gonna take a show and be back
Can't really complain about much

I'm pretty well
Finally got around to finishing a game I should have a month ago

How are you doing?

An idea, eh? :^/

There's always a lot I'd like to complain about but it would be pretty mediocre reasons.
What the heck is g?

Most of the builds i've played were made up by me, the one i found to be the most successful is "The Bride" wich is more of a challenge rather than a build lol, still it's a lot of fun, the point of the build would be playing as Gwyn's wife, so as armour i used the antiauated gloves and skirt plus the giant armor, and for new game plus equipment Gwyn's crown, as weapons i usually put the large club, easily my favorite weapon in the game, and stone greatshield, so yes, a strenght build, with gwyn's miracles, i never really played a dexterity build because i'm really bad at dodging, only character that was uhhh...kind of an hybrid was one that used the iaito, that weapon has such a good moveset, i'm really not an optimized player, usually my builds are all goofy, like, once i played Sakuya, so i could only use knives and throwing knives, that was a fun build, though i had to use the hornet ring there since my damage output was really bad...You should try a magic run, you have no idea how broken spells are in DS1 with the right equipment.

You're right, though losing friends i worked so hard to get just because of my voice seemed really bad to me, so at first i refused to voicechat. I didn't know they let you buy food at a discount if you worked there, the way you said it about the almost expired food made me chuckle, it was fun to see someone excited about having a discount on that stuff, and considering the average job for a student would be like, eorking at a McDonald, that pays you like 10 dollars an hour, then yes, you're doing great, i kinda envy you a little bit, because even though i'm shy i also like a lot meeting new people, perhaps i should consider working at a supermarket too since i'm a student as well and can't aim for much better right now.

Is it the rule regarding lower genitalia touching? I guess you're right then, so you're totally straight, i see lol, that nakes me straight too then u.u

why do most adults/parents not know basic math?

I need help with my homework -_-

What's the issue?

カラミチーマス

teach me how to add fractions :o

I''d try to help.

teach me how to divide decimals :o

Are those something edible?

Blood *is* cute, but you can't pretend to be a normal girl when blood is dripping from your mouth and all around you...
I know next to nothing about gaming headphones, but I could suggest some music headphones, but I don't think that's what you're looking for

Oh it's one of those pictures where they censor a totally innocent scene because it's funny, hahaa...

Well that's good, what game?
I'm pretty good as well, just hanging out and doing some work

Oh, I was kidding, rushing Tomb is kinda silly unless you're going for the smith/scythe strat. Sounds like you have a lot of fun! The Bride is an awesome build idea, I might have to try it out sometimes. I'm a fan of heavy-ish hitting things, like I always use the claymore until I find something more unique, so it sounds perfect.
Oh, I know EXACTLY how broken spells are. There's a reason why every OHKO boss video is done with spells...

you can't eat math -_-

pretty hot though. Yeah i want something with a mic so you know i can uh talk

Easy, you have to first make the denominators (bottom numbers) the same. You do that by finding common factors.

1/7 + 1/3 = ?

what is a common factor? :o

3/21 + 7/21 = 10/21

For example, say you want to add 1/3 + 1/2. The two denominators are clearly different. How would you go about adding these?

Does Chaika talks like a stupid retard throughout the anime?

10$? I have no idea how much it is in US, but with my supermarket job I ear around 6,24 euro an hour (the minimum wage for someone between 18 and 21 years is around 5 euro).The reason I'm excited about something as simple as aslmost expired food is because most of the time it's the really expensive food. For example: I can get the most expensive fish products for less than 1 euro.
Working at a supermarket is fun if you're friends with some of your colleagues.

Sorry but I'll be going to bed soon (it's 3 am here). but if you're looking for someone to play with, I'm always down if I have free time (and my old laptop can run it).

Whatever ya do, don't divide by zero.

If ya dividing fractions, some question can't be solved.

Good ol' college level math

The Witch and the Hundred Knight

It got a bit grindy and i got caught up in Warframe, so I stopped playing for a bit
Now I've decided to actually finish it

What kind of work are you doing?

wait they changed ._.
but I'm not in college :o

Ain't ya taking that shit in high school?

As long as the changes on the bottom are reflected on the top, it's fine.
1/7 becomes 21 by multiplying both by 3
1/3 becomes 21 by multiplying by 7

A number they both are factors of. We say some number, call it X is a factor of some other number, call it z, if there exists a third number, call it y, such that xy = z. It would also be correct to say y is a factor of z.

Would you agree that 3/3 = 1, and 7/7 = 1?

I'm not in high school :o
I see the light now
yes
I wanna learn math not letters ._.

Sure you can if you're a mathemagician or arithmancer, silly.

Yeah, they made them borderline broken in DS1 and then nerfed those back and forth in the next games, i'm one of these people that plays the first run always as a magic user, and guess what? I had to reallocate all my int points in DS2 because i was just barely tickling enemies with crystal soulspear, still have to try the third game but from what i've seen it seems balanced...kinda.

Hmm, three AM you said? And you're also european...i think we live in the same timezone since i'm european too and here it's 03:16 AM, will i see you again on these threads? :3 It's totally fine to play for me as well brw ^.^

Yeah. I expect you're an old-fashioned
But who?
>A bote?
Oh that was a typo. I was playing LoL tho.

idk what those words mean -_-

>Greetings everyone, Koto's back!

furry :o

So you agree that (1/3) + (1/7) = (1/3)*(7/7) + (1/7)*(3/3)?

Underage b&

koto

What shit ya taking then and letter is part of math.

>you're an old-fashioned
Warm.

Nice dubs.

not with that attitude you can't

Huh, didn't think you'd be into blood stuff. What's the appeal? Mics are useful, you can get a auxiliary one though

Oh, looks like fun, grinding can be nice though
just some stuff for a school presentation, almost done

Oh, but hexes were pretty good in DS2, right? At least in PvP...
I haven't done too much in DS3, my computer can only run it for like 30 minutes at a time

I'm 20 -_-
wait idk :o

why not 1/3 (3/3)(7/7) + 1/7(3/3)(7/7)?

idk I'm just bored :o
eat me

Of course you'll see me on here. Since I have plenty of free time now I'm semi lurking in the threads from 10 am all the way to 2-3 am.
And seriously, don't worry about your voice or people not liking you. Nothing bad is gonna happen.

Anyways, good night all

Sure let's go with that

Yes I'm back! Hope your day was a good one

You could but it would be pointless.

Old fag*
I messed up
Didn't answer if bote or not
>Yaha?

why? :(

That was one hell of a typo.
So whats new in league? I've played like 2 or 3 games in the past few months.

Who are the most cancerous champs at the moment?

I like the taste of my own others im not sure. Well i just want a headset dont want to spend too much on it though.
it was an even day id say. you?

Because your denominators would already be the same.

If ya want a real challenge then do automotive math. Learn the dimension of a engine block.

>bote
Never heard of him

>Yaha
Very cold.

Geez...a mathemagician is like a magician, but it's magic it's not normal magic, it's mathemagic, it uses maths to cast spells, arithmancer is the math version of...necromancer i guess?

At least yours can run it...hexes are broken too, like, the weakest hex, i believe it's called something like, Dark Orb, can carry you through the whole game alone, and has lots of uses too, i'm pretty sure that with enough souls, since hexes use your souls to become stronger, and the strongest hex you can oneshot everything in DS2.

Nighty night! ^.^

Ew, some dingus added me on Discord -_-

It's a pretty simple game, so it's mostly about the story

I always hated presentations
Nobody else will give a shit, so why should I?

>having discord in the first place
Off ya self.

you have a little kid name -_-

you might as well play call of duty :o

(1/3) + (1/7) = (1/3)*(7/7) + (1/7)*(3/3) = 7/21 + 3/21 = 10/21

Lol he's doing kiddy math

mushroom

I had it long before I came here -_-
I made it for Call of Duty 7 years ago :o
Might as well

why isn't the answer 10/42?

what's your favorite call of duty? :o