What is your position on race mixing

What is your position on race mixing.

I don't give a fuck anymore. retired racist.

It's pretty clear that white and black people are absolute trash.

When you mix them though, you sort of end up with a perfect person IMO.

It doesn't bother me any. My wife is black and my kids are mixed. But everytime we do it, I imagine I'm further oppressing her and she's helpless against taking my load right to her cunt.

So I guess it works out.

Goobacks.

mixed race people are genetically superior due to hybrid vigor

thy're fucking hot
i love mixed bitches

It shouldn't be encouraged, that's about it

Hybrid vigor only matters when the populations are overly inbred

Mixed race actually has more problems.

Mixed people are most beautiful

>Mixed race actually has more problems.
I'll take the bait, why?

>mixed-race people have better immune systems and usually end up BEAUTIFUL

cops

>Mixed race actually has more problems.
Can you even name one thing? I thought not.

mfw I called these Michael Jackson cookies growing up

14 words my friend

The gene pools sometimes form a fuck up. i know of one instance. about 6 years ago i had a high yellow mixed girl in my chemistry class who was the most autistic person i have ever made contact with. i am not being ironic at all when i say this bitch was the nastiest, loudest, no filter havingest, sperg lord in the world. she also had 2 siblings who were little nigglets with autism. had a pompous white mom and a extremely educated cuck of a black dad.

That's anecdotal. Can you provide a citation?

what are they?

Irregardless of your opinion on racemixing, it is objective fact that those cookies fucking suck.

Asides from the identity issues, and mental health problems caused by not belonging to a race (see Elliot Rodger) There is a greater chance of stillbirth and miscarriage due to the mother's immune system being too different to the baby's.

Inheriting too many dominant genes can also be an issue and the chromasomes being too different can lead to all sorts of complications

How you're on Sup Forums but don't know the 14 words surprises me. Just look up "14 words"

Where did you hear this?

"War's over man. Niggers dropped the big one"

Seriously, whether you think the world needs to be a multicultural pile of chocolate frosting or that the exact same thing is a pile of shit it doesn't matter anymore. It's too far gone to stop and so whether it needed to be stopped is a moot point.

i don't really care about racemixing enough to argue, but even having the slightest chance of having a child like that has completely turned me off to dating any race except Latina (but not mexico)

It's accumulated over time

Don't you dare conflate the immoral act of "Race Mixing" with the amazing fucking taste of a Black-n-White Cookie.

You fucking degenerate. Where is a fucking mod to remove you for this?

is it too late to join the order, kek

I'm white and I love a mexican girl more than i've ever loved any other girl.

you just have to give good people a chance.

my girlfriend is half mexican half white. I'm just white. If it works out those babies will be glorious. that aside though, race mixing is a hit or miss but when it hits it creates a superior human. white mixes are the best looking. Half asian is the best without exception

short, fat, dark mexican, or lightskin thicc?

user below him, lightskin and thicc in the right places

i demand to be fully informed on the issue and require sources in order for you to back up your claims, as i have read otherwise myself.

I'll eventually cure diseases that have plagued us for centuries but certain organizations and companies have steered whole communities in the opposite direction in order to sell treatments, remedies, and ailments for those diseases to the same communities in order to build billion dollar empires.
>Obviously it's not that simple though, you'd still have to do a fuck ton of research and development but yeah, the cure for a lot of shit is making new people that come from people who weren't affected by the other's genetic disposition to one disease or another.
Also, money makes money and health so if the parents are in good health and make a baby at the peak of their health, the baby will be healthy and be able to utilize that health more to it's advantage if properly nurtured, fed the right knowledge and information, fed the right food, and taught to exercise and train properly, and not exposed hazardous, toxic, detrimental, and time wasting endeavors such as video games, alcohol, smoking, or overindulgence as a whole in anything that has potential to distract, deter, or inhibit the child's necessary growth both mentally and physically.

>as i have read otherwise myself
English much user?

sheeeiit where do you live. im in the southeast U.S. and they are all loyal only to their race or into nignogs. very rare here.

That' first word is supposed to be It'll
>not I'll

Citation needed

New England my friend. Loyalty is no issue. I literally have her on a leash, and it was her suggestion

you won't find a citation because liberal media keeps stuff like this from us

>everything is a conspiracy
Fuck off tinfoil hat

user I AM ON MY WAY

kek sheeple tier user

if you have brown eyes, you are a nigger.

never

die already.

Who gives a shit? If she is hot, I wanna fuck her.

I'm white and my biological child is half black. At least half of him is good.

KEEP THE RACE PURE!

Yeah but time will weed those out and for the risk there is often reward. How many half Jewish half black musicians are there now?

best of luck to you. I'm taking mine and getting to Canada. She's completely legal but I've wanted to move to Toronto for a while.

I'm not going to waste time googling things for you. You're on the internet.

Even if there's absolutely no biological side affects you're still robbing the child of a racial identity/heritage and dooming them to be an outcast.

Anytime you use the term "liberal media you loose all credibility. Thought you should know.

What he's saying is you're making it up.

You realize that blue eyes are a mutation right?

So basically race exists only in social sciences because it's a human constructed idea.

that is the truth and it hurts. I know

you realize that arms are a mutation right?

that's not what I said at all

you relize everyone wants blue eyes right? nigger.

Only the most pathetic of human beings care what race they are. I'm mixed with Irish, German, English, and a liiiiiiittle bit of native American. I don't give a fuck. It doesn't change my identity at all. You really shouldn't either, also they wouldn't be an outcast unless the people they hang around are horrid shitheads.

I don't.

> you realize that arms are a mutation right?

Arms where a mutation billions of years ago as the first vertebra began to form. Blue eyes is a mutation that just happened within humans.

> that's not what I said at all

Okay, well than define race in an empirical matter than prove it exists in humans.

>you realize that arms are a mutation right?
What..... is there a new book on evolution and adaptation to enviroment?

> you relize everyone wants blue eyes right? nigger.

Uh, no we don't.

>a liiiiiiittle bit of native American
Lemme guess... your great, great, great, great, great grandmother was a Cherokee princess.

u r american and have no culture or history. hollywood and hamburgers? maybe.

Maybe I dunno. Don't really care either I just know its in there somewhere.

Most Americans are British somewhere in their blood, they just took over another spot.
Also the culture and history of your ancestors isn't important. You can take pride in it, but it shouldn't define you.

Why the blue eye hate? I just came here to have a good time and honestly am feeling so attacked right now.

There's no hate but you just assumed people wanted blue eyes.

Arctic animals tend to have blue eyes. They reduce snow blindness but are more susceptible to UV radiation. They evolved because they provide a benefit in their environment, just like arms did.

what do you mean by this?

OP here, I married an Asian. Once I was a racist. Time has healed my heart and opened my eyes to the true beauty in this world. It's love. call me a faggot, I do not care.

> Arctic animals tend to have blue eyes.

Are you aware of any humans who are also arctic animals?

> They reduce snow blindness but are more susceptible to UV radiation. They evolved because they provide a benefit in their environment, just like arms did.

Just like how brown eyes seems to fair better in warmer climate. It doesn't make one 'better' than the other just different.

You also ignored the fact that race is a slang term that doesn't exist in empirical science.

>At least half of him is good.

With that attitude of yours, it must be the black half.

My gf is brown and Muslim. Mixing is cool.

>all the mixed race people suffering from identity issues, anxiety and depression are just pathetic. I'm 1% Cherokee and I do just fine

Northen Europeans

I never said one was better overall. Some are better in different environments. And a mixed race person is suited to no environment.

>They reduce snow blindness
Oh man really? Fuck yeah, I have super snow vision, I'm unstoppable bitches.

>humans who are also arctic
It's beneficial to any humans who live in environments with snow.

Black skin is a mutation to protect from sun. White skin is a mutation to get more sun. If you are black and live in a low light area, you are more likely to have vitamin D deficiency.

yes. it might be cool, but I am looking for a pure, stable, race.

> Northen Europeans

Are not arctic animals. They are still the same species of human.

All humans have the force of 4.5 billion years behind them. They are suited to the environment they live in like everyone else.

I'll just leave this here

so whites have problem living in low light? don't think so! there are plenty of D vitamin in food.

The key to eating a black and white cookie, folks, is you want to get some black and some white in each bit. Nothing mixes better than vanilla and chocolate. And yet, still, somehow racial harmony eludes us. If people would only look to the cookie all our problems would be solved.

> It's beneficial to any humans who live in environments with snow.

And not beneficial to blue eyed people who don't live in the snow. The skin color of the eye is a small variable.

Humans naturally come to this earth as dark skin and it lightened as they moved north. The same results would likely happen if we ran the 'experiment' again.

MCDLXXXVIII

Nobody suffers from that because of their race, Football Girl fetishist.

you looked to the cookie too much my friend
now you're obese and your health issues are your only concern, explains your lack of care about real world issues...because you're still fighting the scale.

cant wait till humanity is all one colour personally

you have nigger eye don't you? i can almos feel your anger. It is disgunsting enough to see actual nigger, but reliazing that you might be part of that tainted blood-line makes that much badder.

No, blacks have a harder time living in low light, but yeah it's easily remedied with pills or food. Just more mutations

>beneficial to humans that live in the snow
>not beneficial to humans that dont live in the snow
What are you even arguing???

> you have nigger eye don't you?

Can I ask why you sound like a low class minority?

> It is disgunsting enough to see actual nigger, but reliazing that you might be part of that tainted blood-line makes that much badder.

I'm lighter than a ghost but thanks for making an entire argument based on skin color.

It's no different from committing suicide.

People who encourage it are psychopaths who want to see others suffer.

> What are you even arguing???

That blue eyes are a human mutation that has almost no affect on human society.

Good, unless it's a nigger with any race woman, then it's disgusting.

Okay, but you were the one making a big deal out of it?
Wtf bro.

We must secure the existing of our people and a future for white children

That's not a rock but a boulder

you'd be shocked to know some people don't click on every swastika the see on the internet. skin heads get boring quick.
seinfeld is fat? i mean a filthy semite, sure. but fat?

idgaf about it

Saw your posts user (or what I'm assuming are your posts), and you seem pretty well informed. Props for paying attention in Biology class.