Buys an apple watch. Post your watches

Buys an apple watch. Post your watches.

Are you concerned that having a device strapped to your wrist sending and recieving a signal IN THE SAME EXACT SPOT 12 or more hours a day, 365 days a year, could cause cancer?

My super cheap Timex expedition. Got in on sale for $14 at Kohls.

we should just use them as 9-5 cock rings

DSSD master race checking in

nice watch. SHITTY FUCKING PIC. Not sure if your going for a miniature effect or you just have no idea about depth of field.

Get a watch that is fully mechanical (no battery) as wireless does in fact have an effect on cells. Anyone who thinks there is not some type of effect however minimal does not understand the science.

is that brushed or just the lighting. I don't like super shiny but that is sexy

No just the fact you have to be a flaming homo to buy an apple product shits for fags.

Some components like the upward face of the case were flat while the sides were more of a chrome. Mine has flatted out with daily wear.

I took the pic with my Nexus 6P's camera. I tried to add some special effects with Snapseed. You are correct; I know absolutely nothing about photography...

Fuck off to that fedora wearing timex at the top of the thread

let's eat, grandma
let's eat grandma

punctuation saves lives

What kind of gun is that on the desk?

quick help user. get a small point n shoot and keep it with you. Always good having better quality. fyi pixels don't matter. I have a sony t77 that I got off of ebay for like 40 bucks that I carry everywhere with me.

Nice seko, but I enjoy my Timex. Thanks for posting.

colt 1911 gub'ment model.

took it apart for cleaning. lost the thumb safety detent. :/

I forgot to add. THE BEZEL DOESN'T EVEN TURN LOL!

Its a running haiku, get it, apple is shit and fags like shit.

lol user I can't explain it any better. You're just dumb. Hey but anyway, have a great day!

Samsung masterclass checking in.

That watch looks like it's for a 10 year old who rides a razor scooter..

>Paying an ass load of money for a watch that can only tell time

Talk about a bunch of retards.

Anyways, 42mm Space Black Stainless Steel series 2 with the black Sport Band

don't got one

Everyone knows you love sucking dicks.

Come out of the closet.

Sick band bro!

what kind of troglodyte wears a watch in 2017?

I can understand if known gay homosexuals do (they're "accessorizing). bisexualities, too.

but for a straight man? really??

>troglodyte
Thanks for the new Word of the day It takes a certain type of person to wear a watch all day it probably stems from some deep rooted mental illness only knows it brings me comfort and could live without one.

Is that from the thread of the kid whos uncle stole his moms money. Ha. This is the real deal buddy

Hows big is your grease jar and fedora collection

I here apple is in big trouble looks like old steve globs picked the wrong guy to run his empire.

>recieving a signal IN THE SAME EXACT SPOT
>receiving

you are fucking retarded

you disgusting animal

I bet you voted for Hillary.

AND you wear watches.

Edgy and greasy. Go back to playing with ponies. How many things have I gotten right so far?

This is some real queer shit right here shove these little dicks in your ears.

user are you going to space soon?

Does it light up?

Dont forget to pack the sub

sooo......................... that's a problem these days?

it is for people who's time is important and hold a job where you can't just whip out your cellphone during a meeting. Dumbass

i

no dumb ass, the bezel on my $14 timex doesn't
lol fuck stop being so stuck up at your overpriced watch

it does, only afterglow though.

Cool

Is the apple watch worth it? V1 or V2?

I haven't worn a watch in 30 years. My time isn't divided up into neat little capitalist segments to be parcelled out bit by bit to the rich and powerful. I live a life of voluntary simplicity: no fridge, no stove, no vehicle, no cellphone, no savings, and all my possessions will fit in a single backpack. I make a little money sufficient for my needs by doing tarot readings on a little folding table on the street, with enough left over for a pouch of tobacco for my small collection of pipes. Take some advice: throw away your watch. At the end of your days, you're not going to look back and be happy because you maximized your efficiency.

I thought so too!

This is a very nice watch.

where do you get your nutrition?

I think a lot of us wish we could live like that user.

cat turds user CAT TURDS

First openly gay CEO.

you wretched gay, go buy more ACCESSORIES for you and BRUCE.

The grocery store, just like everyone else. I don't have a fridge, so I eat a lot of canned goods. But I also spent a year living in a ternt, hitching my way across the continent, and I was often able to survive just on what I could pick at the side of the road. Common plantain, nettle, daisies, clover, dandelion, cattail shoots, mint, wild mustard, and so on are all edible, tasty, and grow almost everywhere. If you know what to look for, you can survive just on what grows out of the cracks in the sidewalk if you have to.

>sleep outside
>huge hassle to take a shit or get a shower
>huge hassle to collect enough money for a shitty fast food lunch
>alone yet again at night
>repeat forever

Sounds great, user.

Haha what a fucking nerd i bet you wear skechers and high white socks in high school no wonder you talk like this. Its called style which you obviously have none. While im rocking polo and pulling girls youre over there wearing graphic tees and saving up for a new bowl to cut your hair

Go to bed evan

I don't sleep rough. Not anymore, anyway. I decided two years ago that I wanted to create a cultural centre to celebrate the hobo traditions, so I moved to a city which is struggling and rents are cheap, and rented an old, abandoned storefront. I've been renovating the place bit by bit, and now offer free classes in hobo culture: busking, fortune telling, found materials folk art, and so on. I sleep down in the basement on an old piece of foam. It's cold in the winter and sweltering in the summer, but my time is my own and I'm doing what makes me happy. Like I said, take my advice: throw away your watch and be free.

Pic related: the cultural centre I've been creating.

I wear a smartwatch, but i do it for the functionality and not the attention, so I wanted one that was unassuming. Enter the LG Watch Urbane. I chose the pic related only because it's the only one I could find with the exact band and face I use.

How are you posting on Sup Forums

have the frontier myself, replaced my huawei watch because fucking sim card thats why

We have wifi here. The local cable provider offers it free to any business willing to act as a hotspot for them.

What makes a laptop so fine and everything else evil? Gypsy logic makes no sense

I was about to get an urbane 2 because they were rocking a sim card first, but then they ditched it so I stuck with huawei and now have S3 frontier. Urbane is pretty good watch tho

There's no rules about what you can and can't have. For instance, I have a collection of smoking pipes which I've accreted over the years. I enjoy smoking them. It's a small luxury I keep, despite the trouble of carting them around. Living a life of voluntary simplicity doesn't mean you have to squat in a cave and poke berries up your nose with a stick; it means boiling your life down to the minimum number of things to make you happy. If your watch makes you happy, then by all means have one. But my suspicion is that it's more likely a case of people bragging about how large and heavy and gold-crusted their chains are. The more rigid and oppressive a culture becomes, the more obsessed it becomes with time and its uses.

Thoreau wrote that he could spend the entire day just looking out the window at the woods and consider it a day well spent. I feel the same way, and I think most people feel the same way in their hearts.

Any nice, relatively priced (up to around $50) square watches online?

Sweet store brah

>be 50
>sleep alone on a filthy piece of foam in a cold basement
>"bathe" in a sink
>scrounge every day for food
>claim to be happy

any g-shock 5600

"Cold and hunger seem more friendly to my nature than those methods which men have adopted and advise to ward them off." -- Henry David Thoreau, _Life Without Principle_

chase-durer fighter command; super expensive at ~$1000, but got it used on ebay for $450.

SCORE.

nice deal user

yeah, really scored on that. watch in good shape, as described in the ad. super good deal, and super lucky.

>think of quote from man long dead
>shivering under filthy blanket
>back hurts like shit
>flick spider crawling across head
>wonder why nobody in this depressed town wants to take my hobo classes
>look forward to bathing in sink again tomorrow

You seem jealous, friend. Don't be. We all get the lives we deserve.

>trying this hard

Maximizing my efficiency brings me extraordinary joy. Then again, I am pretty sure I'm a psychopath.

I'm sure your business cards are gold-embossed and printed with squid ink on only the creamiest, hand-pulped organic rag stock.

Not too far from the truth, actually.

lets get back on topic

You need to loosen that strap a little.

Kronen & Söhne Imperial 060. A piece of crap watch, about $35 online. I wear it only when I visit my sister. Here is the story:
>I love her.
>She has job and earns own money, but is too much of a spender.
>So always asking to lend money, mostly like $10 up to 50, sometimes around $300-400.
>Always late to pay back: 'bought pair of shoes, had a 'girl's night out,' that kind of excuses.
>I hate that, I need my money back.
>After 10 times or so in a year, told her no more loans.
>Next time: 'I need 20 bucks, can I borrow from you?'
>'No'.
>Told me I was a shithead for not helping her.
>Getting fucking angry, made up plan.
>Bought watch, flashed it harcore next time I visited.
>Sis impressed by it's shine, 'New watch? Is it gold? What did you pay for it?'
>'Yes, is gold on stainless steel, about 1400 bucks. Worth it.'
>'But you couldn't help me with only 20?'
>'Nope, couldn't, had to buy a watch'.
>Shitty eyes at me.
>Every time after, I wear this watch, flashing it, and bragging about how expensive it was.
>She never asked to lend money again.
>Sooooo worth the 35 bucks.

wrist fedoras