It's that time of the night user

It's that time of the night user

let it all out.

guys that don't pull out when they say they will suck.

JESUS CHRIST

holy shit

I tried to fuck a girl off tinder and was completely turned down.

wtfis wrong wit you

MODS
MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOODDSDDSSSS

wtf did that fag post?

fuck
INB4 thread 404

DELETE IT
BAN THIS HOTHEAD

HOLY DOG SHIT
This is the kind of shit that gets websites shutdown

YES!
ABANDON THREAD

>mfw I miss the post by less than a minute

What did I miss?

Fuck. What'd I miss?

so i got in 2 minutes after the post and it was already gone
wtf was it you fags?

A few months ago I met a canadian girl on tinder on vacation here in southern europe and I smashed her right and proper. I'm very dominant in bed. We remained friends after the went back.

So I'm telling her about a girl I'm dating and she said if we get to have sex, chill on the dirty talk because I'm apparently the most domineering guy she's been with. I just talk a bit dirty, hold hair a bit tightly and smack ass a little, nothing really pushing the envelope honestly.

She said it's fine because she's very submissive but it might not be everyone's cup of tea which is fair enough. But then I got to thinking. She's only been with canadians so is that an indication that the dudes there are so meek that this kinda shit is seen as incredibly alpha and manly over there?

She also said I'm the thickest guy she's been with and I'm 5.5" in thickness. I said I don't think it's that big and she said "I dunno, maybe its a white guy thing"

Probably the hottest compilation photo I have ever seen. But the bottom halfwas illegal as fuck

I take great comfort in knowing both that my half black son knows his father and is only half as likely to be a victim of police brutality, though he's only half as good at basketball.

Also, i'm white and the father.

Am in long distance relationship--- want to bang the most people not gf. Who doesn't?

dude if you saved that delete your fucking posts.
They WILL come after you for that set