Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get some rest Pavel, you look tired.

less than 2 week until Damon and Greengrass BTFO 2016

who hype

Oh my god....

For you

So in this new movie, he knows his origin and identity. He's utilized as a tool basically. My question is, what introspective themes will this one have? All the other ones, including the Renner one, had deep introspective themes

...it's Jason Bane

one of the TV spots talks about his father being ex-CIA, so best guess would be this one is about his family

Is it bad that the car chase in Legacy is my favorite of the series?

>had deep introspective themes
Like?

Damon Bourne: Finding his identity, what he stood for, who he was or wanted to be like
Renner Bourne: Trusting people, dependency, endurance

the one at the end with the motorbike?

DGAF, going to see it for the a) car chase b) hand-to-hand combat scene c) second car chase.

Oh shit, a sniper! I hope he

the ethics of, war, interventionist diplomacy, surveillance and super-soldier programs

questions about the nature and limits of government (and government organisation) accountability and transparency

more human questions about whether people are born killers or are/ can be made into them

explorations of corruption and cash diplomacy

SHUT IT DOWN! HE KNO

What is this BWREE shit again? Can't remember

Extreme Ways, newfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cyt0ViDtJ_w

>It's a 45 minute car chase scene

>Hawkeye had a movie with the GOAT waifu Rachel Weiss and still couldn't land a trilogy and now we're back to caveman Damon

I don't understand western audiences.

>spinoff without the principal character from the first 3 popular movies bombs
>WHA HOPPEN?!?!

Are you fucking thick?

Weiss is better than styles. Fukken fight me, faggot

Renners movie is coming out in 2018

>one of the TV spots talks about his father being ex-CIA

*allegedly

I hope it does, I rewatched it recently and it was actually really good.

The movies weren't defined by the female sidekick retard.

Then why did they recreate the hair dyeing scene from the first movie with Julia Styles?

Ultimatum implied that Bourne and Nicky had a romantic past.

>implied

How the fuck does that mean the movie was defined by her presence?

So you completely fucking missed the significance of that scene. Cool. You fucking idiot.

I'm not saying the scene didn't hold any significance, I'm just saying it doesn't mean the movie is defined by it. Jason Bourne is still the main character retard.

>Where are you CIA?
>I'm on my plane
>I doubt that
>If you were on your plane we would be having this conversation big guy to big guy

He's some butthurt Rachel Weiss fanboy that can't let shit go. Don't argue with waifu fags user.

Who gives a fuck Damon is a cuck
Plays the Jason Bourne but then says the government should take everyone's guns away by force if neccecary
Seeing hypocrits in films makes you a faggot by default

How much did Ed Norton get paid for those three scenes?

Cracked me up

Idiot

Why is julia stiles so hot even though she isn't

>Julia Stiles and Jessica Biel will never have a high profile lesbian relationship with a leaked sextape

I did 1 tour of Afghanistan....this was the song i played when our transport went wheels up on the flight home.

>I did 1 tour of Afghanistan....this was the song
>I WENT TO THE DEID
>I HELPED

Bourne>Bond

Marlene Dietrich, it's Suzanne Vega.

Borne doesn't have Q or M, though. I do find it funny that Craig's bond was clearly in response to Bourne

wow that's so deep bro