I got high for the first time today. It was terrible

I got high for the first time today. It was terrible.
I don't know why I had such a horrible time but I dunno if I'll ever try it again. If anyone knows a reason I could've had a bad trip feel free to tell me. I only smoked about as much as in the pic, not me just reference.
>be me hanging out with uncle
>he goes for a minute
>see pot in baggie
>steal a tiny bit
>know literally nothing about weed
>absolutely nothing
>get home
>don't grind it or anything
>don't know if supposed to
>make soda can pipe like on youtube
>smoke it
>almost feel good but then immediate panic
>worried if I sleep it off I might literally die in my sleep
>extreme heart beat
>feels like body isn't using the oxygen when I breathe
>get really scared
>lay down want to cry
>almost sorta dream but still awake, just laying down
>extreme dry mouth
>feels like water does nothing
>feels like no saliva to break down pretzels
>feels like tunnel vision but not black kinda like colours

I went online looking for signs it was laced with something and there was no crystal stuff coming off, it was all in normal buds so I don't think it was k2 just normal looking green shit

No music sounded better no shows were funnier no food tasted better I was just pretty scared

anyone got ideas why I had such a bad trip?
maybe laced with shit?
maybe not good stuff?

pretty sure that's the broccoli bits from the velveeta meals

not everyone reacts to weed the same, dont do it again. let that be your warning.

it's not laced. it's not strong. you just got paranoid. Paranoia can happen completely sober. It's just easier to slip into on drugs.
>almost feel good but then immediately panic
>worried if I sleep it off I might literally die in my sleep

this is where you went wrong. You focused too much on negative thoughts. You're supposed to just be happy and enjoy yourself. Nobody has ever died from weed, and probably same for being hospitalized. You're fine. you have literally nothing to worry about. remind yourself of this. Think happy thoughts, distract yourself with food or video games or the internet. you'll find you're pretty hungry ;)

source: pothead who used to get paranoid

no worries user. I had a bad trip today too but i had a friend talk to me and calm me down. It happens and when you focus on stuff makes you feel it more. I was twitching and when she asked about it i would twitch more. Low acclimation makes you trip harder

It's that beginner high haha, try it agian

Basically OP, you let your bad thoughts snowball out of control. Don't do that, think happy thoughts, or better yet, DO something fun. And remember not to worry, you smoked weed not arsenic, you're fine

really mind relaxing shit to read makes me feel better for sure

Man I was twitching too!

Its a coin flip for me to try it again

Advice will be followed

Op you are a fucking moron. You smoked out of an aluminum can with who the fuck knows what.
>feels like no water
Grab a bottle of fucking water, don't smoke out of aids, and just chill out.
>dont think it was k2
Trust me u would know if it was k2

ya i kept twitching and getting numb and snapping back in reality and had control and snapped back out and had no control and i was scared as fuck. Pro tip smoke with friends, she helped me calm down a lot by just talking

this happened to me as well. I wanted to try it for the first time, I smoked about 2 grams (which is a lot, but at the time I didn't know about dosage). I got the same symptoms as you, I thought I'd die, I thought family member would find me like this. it was awful. I tried it again some other time, trying to concentrate on knowing nothing bad would happen, but I still got paranoid and didn't enjoy myself. I tried a third time, it was still not pleasant. I think I am too much of the worrying type to enjoy weed, i always get paranoid.

happened to me the first time i got high

i'm blazed as fuck right now bro, i smoke daily and especially before bed

hopefully wont be smoking forever but pretty hooked on it at the moment as it makes me more productive and has killed off my anxiety

most people don't enjoy their first few times getting high, to be honest, now I have a higher tolerance, it's nice to be able to comfortably be able to smoke a spliff and sober up like an hour later and feel normal again

the best thing about weed is, if you ever feel bad, all you need to do is go to sleep and you'll wake up normal :)

I'm the same way. I used to get paranoid every time I smoked. Then I realized: "why worry when there's nothing to worry about?" Now I smoke a couple times a week and I actually found its the best medicine yet for anxiety and depression

tip noted man

yeah it wasn't the smartest thing for me to do but its what i had
I had a bottle of water, it just felt like it went right down my throat without making my mouth less dry

>Dontbeabitch.jpg

You got anxiety from it and started freaking out, weed can't kill you, should have just put on something to watch and stopped thinking so much. Next time you do it will be better

Yah i'm worried of the same thing

I was trying to listen to game grumps but I tuned out while laying down, felt like half awake dream, game grumps was just background noise

i was told to get up from laying down and walk around to sober me up faster. Does it really work? i felt fine but i guess if you make your mind feel like you are getting better you will

smoking weed is all about environment

I think the main reason people get paranoid is because its illegal in most places or they're scared someone they know/family might find out

as long as you're in a chill place with your friends and in a non sketchy environment with some nice food, some good music, you're gonna have a good time.

how does it help with anxiety and depression? if anything it subtracts a few hours of productive time from your week. it's not gonna solve any of my problems, just gonna make me waste even more time than I already do with booze and video games.

play a video game or something occupy your mind next time so you don't get paranoia thoughts and they are baseless anyway

haha too bad I don't got any friends

bro, the first few times i started smoking, i could smoke in the morning and because it just monged be out so hard, i would feel 'high' for the rest of the day.

It was only when I started smoking more that I felt normal/sober again within the same day of smoking lol

to sober up quicker - drink water and eat a bunch of sugary food

sugary and fatty foods always seem to sober me up a fuck ton when i stuff my face with them

and drinking water is a given

best advice is to just put your headphones on, stick on your favourite album and chill

ya i feel you. i smoked half a blunt at 2pm est and its 10 and im still kinda fadded out.

thanks for the advice man

it makes me so much more optimistic, and empathetic, and it actually makes me interested in doing things. I usually just sleep all day, but when I'm high I do everything. I clean, do homework, put time into my hobbies, which are things I almost never do sober. And a happy mood and happy thoughts tend to linger, which means it's slowly making me happier sober

I remember that feeling. The first few times I smoked, I hated it. I hated that I couldn't remember much, couldn't focus, etc. Every time I'd say I'd never do it again.

But, I did. It gets better.

you smoked potpourri

Too bad for you OP. i wish i could go back to my first high, shit was so fun.

I was at a friends for the weekend. we all got together and played different games on our own systems, but in the same room. They had smoked for awhile but i always said no. When they asked me this time i said yes and got ruined on it. I remember playing oblivion and doing the fighters guild, but my 3 friends all say i just sat there watching my screen laughing my ass off at just the games NPCs wandering the streets. we laugh when ever its brought up because its the night a i basically hallucinated myself doing things i wasn't really doing(playing Oblivion).

Thats my story boys, hope someone gets a laugh out of it.

Literally the same thing happened to me the first time I smoked. I assumed it was too much too soon. So I took it real easy after that, taking light drags with my cheeks/ jaw (no lung power) and then inhaling with fresh air really helped.

OP you might be retarded. Please get yourself checked out, I'm worried about you.