Maybe it’s just bad timing. Hill and McBride apparently came up with the idea for Vice Principals years ago...

>Maybe it’s just bad timing. Hill and McBride apparently came up with the idea for Vice Principals years ago, before Eastbound and Down. But a series about two angry white men who team up to demolish the educated, qualified black woman who’s “taken” their job feels particularly off-putting these days. Right now, the idea of a blustery man who takes pride in being politically incorrect doesn’t make me want to laugh so much as cry.

flavorwire.com/584294/hbos-vice-principals-takes-us-on-a-power-trip

>Image is 888 KB
>888
>mfw meme magic is real

> aboohoohoo

Just tweeted that article at the actress, let the good times roll

>Goggins

I might watch this

Can some amerifat explain to me why you didn't send all the ex-slaves back to Africa? Did you honestly think it was going to be a good idea to keep them?

The Jim Crow laws made it so they were still second class citizens without real rights and could still get exploited and paid less than actual Americans.

when are we going to get rid of the jews

Niggers were a mistake.

A bunch of them wanted to go back in the 1920's, but I'm not sure why they didn't...maybe Africa didn't want them?

Lincoln was shot.

No joke. He wanted to send them to Liberia.

Lara (((Zarum)))

The author is white.

or something.

(((white)))

Or at least given them the money required to do something like that.

Then they could have gone to Africa or bought farms in America.

Instead, the South wanted to make sure they never became full Americans.

It's a great idea to go to America. It's just not so great if America comes to you.

Sort of excited. But I have to download torrent of The Night Of first .

We tried and those that we did send back started enslaving Africans themselves

Economically we couldn't afford the ships because they started breeding like rabbits and lack of leadership after Lincoln made it nigh impossible

They did. Libya is a real thing and I for one think it turned out great.

Lincoln died nigga

Liberia. My bad anons

>get given he money to move back to Africa
>spend it on drugs.

What year was this?

Reminder that iberalism is a mental illness.

making this the live thread?

Yes

>I for one think it turned out great.
Lol no.
My Godfather's family is from Liberia.
It's a godawful clusterfuck.

Because (((you know who))) killed Lincoln. Read up on it.

Man post some sauce on it, nobody wants to have to dig through disinfo to have to find whatever half-way legit documentation of der juden killing Lincoln that may exit.

Why is he so based?

Why am I supposed to care if Jews attack their own industry?

>But a series about two angry white men who team up to demolish the educated, qualified black woman who’s “taken” their job feels particularly off-putting these days.

>t.nigger bitch

Fuck that bigoted cunt, and everyone like her.

see , that's her.

>Characters are supposed to be shitty people
>get triggered when bad people say/do bad things

What a dumbass.

Did anyone else find it a little underwhelming.

Only thing underwhelming was that they used literally all of it in the previews for the episode. It's not the last season of Eastbound but I liked it a lot.

(((Zarum))) ?

OY VEY!

I've never even heard of this until now.

I'll probably start watching it though just to spite the left.

Just watched it, I liked it but I'm hoping it leads up to something which usually happens with Jody hill so I'm not too worried. It did feel a bit off at points, like the whole getting turned out thing was a little much imo but danny Mcbride still somehow managed to be funny the majority of the time even though he's essentially been doing the same character since EBAD. It's actually pretty impressive

Yeah you downloading your yify rip off of piratebay will sure spite those libcucks right

Liberia?

It's one of the most awful countries in Africa.

Ghana and Kenya are probably the 2 best countries in Africa, run by actual Africans. They were the top tier Africans in terms of brains. You can actually live in them and not live in a tent and worry about being murdered.

A) It would have been too much work to ship them all back
B) Keeping them around as 2nd class citizens meant very cheap labor
C) Most Africans wanted to stay and did not want to return to Africa

When the Liberia thing first happened, I think only a few thousand blacks left the USA for Africa.

God that last season was so good. It's one of the only shows that came back with a season later on and nailed it

>I'm going to find the biggest nastiest buck in there to drill you in the asshole

What did he mean by this?

why do people care that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post

>Black people can't be the antagonists in anything
Wow um... racist much ?!

Botswana is pretty nice in some ways too

@72111450

>Ghana

met a lot of cool guy from there in engineering school

now someone will tell me why I'm not supposed to like it and how I'm a pleb

>basing your lives around current events

fuck this

Thank you mayor

Critics are so fucking gay

Wow, a kid telling me what we don't need as a comedy.
Every joke is offensive, and all jokes must be approved by politically correct elites who are as boring as sun dried bleached turds.

I hate that kid already.

>in 2016
compared to when? what time period is child qualified to talk about?

>Hill and McBride apparently came up with the idea for Vice Principals years ago
It took years to come up with an idea this simple?

No, it probably took years to get it to TV.

>feldboyg