How to Make LSD in the comfort of your own Home

How to Make LSD in the comfort of your own Home
1.) Grind up 150 grams of Morning Glory seeds or baby Hawiian wood rose seeds.

2.) In 30cc. of petroleum ether, soak the seeds for two days.

3.) Filter the solution through a tight screen.

4.) Throw away the liquid, and allow the seed mush to dry.

5.) For two days allowthe mush to soak in 110 cc. of wood alcohol.

6.) Filter the solution again, saving the liquid and labeling it "1".

7.) Resoak the mush in 110 cc. of wood alcohol for two days.

8.) Filter and throw away the mush.

9.) Add the liquid from the second soak to the solution labeled "1."

10.) Pour the liquid into a cookie tray and allow it to eveporate.

11.) When all of the liquid has evaporated, a yellow gum remains. This should be scraped up and put into capsules.

30 grams of Morning Glory seeds = 1 trip
15 Hawiian Wood Rose seeds = 1 trip

Where does a normal joe like you get Hawiian Rose Wood seeds?

Chong's Nursery and Flowers
P.O. Box 2154
Honolulu, Hawaii

The basic dosages of acid vary according to what kind of acid is available and what medium of ingestion is used. Chemically, the potency of LSD-25 is measured in micrograms, or mics. If you're chemically minded or making your own acid, then computing the number of micrograms is very important. Usually between 500 and 800 mics is plenty for an 8 hour trip, depending on the quality of the acid, of course. I have heard of people taking as much as 1,500-2,000 mics. This is not only extremely dangerous, it is extremely wasteful.

LSD comes packaged in many different forms. The most common are listed below:

1.) The brown spot, or a pice of paper with a dries drop of LSD on it, is always around. Usually one spot equals one trip.

2.) Capsuled acid is very tricky, as the cap can be almost any color size, or potency. Always ask what the acid is cut with, as a lot of acid is cut with either speed or strychnine. Also note dosage.

Other urls found in this thread:

uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf
fungifun.org/English/Pftek
shroomsupply.com/grain-spawn/sterilized-substrate-organic-rye-berries
sporeworks.com/Psilocybe-cubensis-Spore-Syringes
youtu.be/uZ3WuOag218
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here.

Is this real or one of those "Lol look at these cool rocks you can make. But lol no its actually chlorine gas.

its real its from the anarchist cookbook ive tried the recipe before p44

file:///media/removable/SD%20Card/Download/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf

also the p.o box doesn't work anymore

This is a good thread.

Thanks but your link doesnt work.

And Im sure i can find a way to get the seeds another way.

Ive never been high before, and even though it'd be pretty easy just to get weed I wanted this as an option

try this one
uniteyouthdublin.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/anarchist-cookbook-william-powell.pdf

Jesus Christ this fucker just tried to link to a file on a local, removable drive and no one is stomping his ass into the ground for it?

I'm gonna need some LSD to get through this thread.

>Is this real or one of those "Lol look at these cool rocks you can make. But lol no its actually chlorine gas.

It's not as fake as that, and there are psychoactive compounds in rosewood, but op has no fucking clue what he's talking about, all the correct information in this post is accidental

LSD is made from ergot fungus which grows on rye and related grains.
Morning glory and hawaiian woodrose seeds make LSA. You stupid dumb fuck tween who just read the anarchist cookbook and has no idea of the meaning of the word anarchy or anarchist.
Enjoy your bad trip.

this literally just makes LSA extract which is a completely different drug

Anybody here remeber totse?

I used to post on totse as "TheMightyGoat"

Good times... blowing stuff up. Never did get into drugs though.

I which case what is this drug?

Im not an anarachist. I got this from a website. Ive never even read the book.

Well in which case, is it good and what precautions should I take if I were to try it?

Good times indeed i got many bad ideas from that website some more useful than others was a shame it went down

This is how to extract LSA - a very similar molecule that is still definitely not LSD. Similar high, similar feelings, a lot easier to OD.

>never read the book
It's a website noob

So if I were to be very careful Id be fine? After doing some research on LSA I can see its much more potent and deadlier, but it has also peaked my interest. How easy would it be to OD on this?

>Anarchist cook BOOK
I saw a copy of it at an ex friends house

Yup. I miss the screaming electron.

Its not lsd its lsa a little different and relatively weaker but basically the same thing

Any know how to grow psychedelic mushrooms?

So can anyone give a real recipe that we could make at home?

Look don't go on the internet looking to buy or how to make drugs. That's asking for 1 of 3 things.
1. Getting your credit card information stolen.
2. Dying, or having the worst trip from what you made.
3. Ever had the ATF kick down your door looking for drugs that you ordered but never received? No? Well now you can.

Serious question here Sup Forumsros.

Is LSA worth experiencing vs LSD? Am I retarded for following this recipe? Will I be okay erring on the side of a small dose?

I'm not a druggie, I don't even smoke pot (I don't enjoy it), I just drink a lot because alcoholism. But I've been wanting to try hallucinogenics and also not been wanting to get ripped off by street beaners. Advice? Anyone here know what they're talking about?

Im new to this, hell I posted it here to make sure it wasnt a meme.

>I which case what is this drug?
It's been answered elsewhere in this thread, but it's lsa

Would lsa show up in a typical drug test?

Im being as cautious as I can be. Ive been doing as much research as I could from sketchy sites to well respected ones, and even then this is a maybe for me, I may just do the easy thing and smoke some weed.

I successfully used this tek to grow the B+ strain was worth it you can buy spores online, also there are ready to use bags available aswell google it

>So can anyone give a real recipe that we could make at home?

You will not be successful at synthesizing LSD if you are an amateur, it isn't like cooking meth. It requires an intermediate level of technical expertise and knowledge of chemistry (not a c+ in high school chemistry), and a good laboratory setup.

That's your better option.
If you really want acid ask your pot dealer. 9 times out of 10 he has or knows someone who has it.

/thread

I less have a pot dealer and more a good friend. Ive never been high before. Im asking this as a way to research it on my own.

Thx jolly roger

Thanks user. This seems kind of tricky tho. Is it illegal to buy the spores?

Just wanted to drop by to share this gif. Thought it looked pretty similar to the visuals I get.

Btw OP this isn't how you make lsd, research more before you decide to copy/paste stuff from the internet

I copied paste to see if it was real or not.

Read the thread.

Lsa sucked for me. Spent 8 hours curled up in a ball in the backseat of my civic pulling non-existant hairs out of my mouth

Try the LSA extraction, or grow shrooms. Or try extracting DMT, it's really easy. The drugs that are feasible for amateur cooks to synthesize are methapmphetamine, and phencyclidine. Other than that, forget it if you aren't a trained chemist with a well outfitted lab and black market connections to obtain heavily regulated and monitored percursors.

not really ordered spores a few times never had an issue also the bags i suggested have everthing needed inside and are sterile aswell just knock it up and wait do more research its easier than you think i just happened to have most of the supplys needed

A civic dx

It's lsa, you dumb idiot.

OP here.

I posted it because I'm a fucking moron and I don't know that literally any other fucking moron can reply and say "OP here."

If you're posting something to "see if it's real" then you start with asking that original question in the original post you fucking moron.

I almost ODed on it so the only tips I'll give you is to never take more than 12 seed if you eat em up

I've got a much cheaper just as safe way to trip balls
>750mg of benadryl
Plus sex while on this high is godlike!

just take acid if you find it. and go with it.
don't expect anything.

shroomsupply.com/grain-spawn/sterilized-substrate-organic-rye-berries

sporeworks.com/Psilocybe-cubensis-Spore-Syringes

There is a limit to how long the text can be and I know from experience asking confirmation and showing the source work garners nothing
Cunt

Got it? Ill remember that, found a reputable Netherlands based company, maybe when I go there next? Also after a bit of research, if you OD'd tou would have been the first to doe from it to anyone's knowledge appearently.

Well Ill expect a trip at the very least.

Yeah, I read over the first half instead of skimming it. It makes more sense now. Buy spores online makes me nervous tho

Wrong. That's LSA not LSD. Don't disrespect chemists like that ever again. LSD is difficult as fuck to produce compared to LSA. You can straight up eat the seeds for an LSA trip at any rate too, but doing that in itself will upset your stomach (which is kinda half the point of the ether extraction)

>I know from experience
>Look guise from my experience how well it worked out this time

Good job faggot, get the fuck out

>guys it takes a thousand marijuanas to Od it's totally safe
whats a marijuana?
>dude its totally safe. It takes over a thousand
a thousand what?
>a thousand marijuanas
oh. ooookk.
>DUDE A THOUSAND MARIJUANAS QUIT BEIING A PUSSY. I once knew this dude who would smoke weed and drive around so you know it's way safer than alcohol
okay man, how many majiuanas are in the blunt?
>lol idk man quit being a pussy
are there 5 marijuanas or like 500? i don;t rally understaand
>dude trust me its totally safe. I once knew this guy who would go to work high on marijuana and he like works on cars and shit
how many marijuana did he have?
>idk dude quit being a pussy lolol
I don't think this is for me
>WTF WHY MAN NOBODY HAS EVER DIED EVER AT ALL FROM MARIJUANA
then how do they know it takes a thousand marijuanas to kill you?
>dude quit being a pussy it's totally safe

>I took 12 seed of HBWR
>after an hour didnt kicked in
>took 12 more
>30min in after second ingestion feels amazing
>Fall asleep
>Wake up 3 hours later feeling like extreme shit
>go puke 5 time
>throat start to swell up and have hard time to breath
>thinking I might die
>finally got through it and never ate HBWR seeds again

All it is a little syringe with water in it i have ordered many strains never had an issue if you get the balls to do it they are pretty good i tripped balls hard

which one do i order?

Three times I took a ten strip and had to go to work to deliver pizza

B+ cubes

I'll probably do the bags. I don't really have the stuff to do it.

Really? You don't have a box and a jar?

so any of the b+ will work?

I have that, just not the other shit

I have no idea talking out of my ass

Not a bad trip. Just different. Similar to acid. It is LSA not LSD. You can make LSD from LSA if you have the right chemistry smarts.

Id go with b+ good yeild great potency and got a few decenct flushes do plenty of research really though the hardest part is waiting for the final product

The n bombs remind me of LSA

I'm actually doing HBWR (and fuck you edgy dumbass, its LSA not LSD) seeds this weekend, first real psychedelic. Listening to Terence McKenna rn anyway.
What would 10 seeds would be like? I know psychedelics are very subjective, especially, this one, but general things?

And sterilization is most important part

Try listening to mr bungle instead

Trust

its pretty chill just try it and you'll see

While tripping or what?
Shpongle, LSD And The Search For God, and MBV (which was good with edibles) were the only things on my playlist for then.

How the fuck is no one noticing this??

Retard

Are you seriously this triggered about how I asked a question? And if I got a negative experience the first time, why wouldnt I try it a new time.

>Dont disrepsect chemists.

I like chemistry and I was ignorant and asking a question. Dont disrespect me telling me my ignorance is respect.

This graph is an efectove dose to death ratio by average. What you said would have been funny if it werent so wrong it was embarrising.

Sounds like shit but I mean it wouldnt hurt to try (assuming I dont eat a pound of the stuff.)

Refer to Before you call me a dumb ass. And good for you.

Before during and after

youtu.be/uZ3WuOag218

LOL that was the first thing I saw

holy fuck hahahahhhaha

If I go with the bags.. all I need to do is inject the spores and I'm done?

This is the fucking gayest shit I"ve ever seen.

what is WRONG with you, serious question

Mr bungle is the shit

Hey thanks, will likely report whatever happens.

Anything specific I said to set you off?

Fuck. Clogged the other one.

That's when you know you have a good dope connect

all of it. abandoning thread, not worth the keks

Well buy then but you still have yet to explaon how I was being stupid or irrational.

>buy
Bye.
I need to get a new phone.

> operator error

>Implying

>lot of acid is cut with either speed or strychnine

Good lord what faggottry.

You're 12,and was is this.
KYS

My acid connect feel off, fucking sucks. Anyone in connecticut?

Lying pussy. ATF is alcohol tobacco and firearms. Drugs would be handled by the DEA or local LEO.
Besides, information is 100% legal.

Smoke some peanut skins while your at it

It'll work fine. Plenty of info on the real web from people that don't live in the basement. It's probably on YT. I know the DMT teks are.

Or that banana peel bullshit

No. No test exists for the psychedelics. MDMA is an amphetamine analog though.
Shrooms takes $50-!00 to get started with, and about 2 months to complete, but can yield a lot of clean, safe trips for you and your friends.

Spores are legal. Make a cheap 'glove box' or Still Air Box from a $10 Rubbermaid and you're all set.

thats LSA not LSD its an analogue of the chemical structure.

Similar effect though, also 15 Hawaiin baby woodrose seeds is not 1 trip lol, you only need like 8