Who hyped for his comeback tomorrow?

who hyped for his comeback tomorrow?

These two guys are directly responsible for the attacks on police. Why are they allowed to continue rabble-rousing?

So what, it'll be an hour of
>TRUMP?! REALLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME, REPUBLICANS? LIKE WOW, REALLY?

>directly responsible for the attacks on police

>it's a republicans getting BTFO episode

DUDE REPUBLICANS LMAO
THEY'RE LIKE LITERALLY HITLER AND THE KKK
I MEAN COME ON ITS 2016
IT'S TIME FOR A ONE PARTY SYSTEM
ONLY A STUPID RACIST WOULDN'T VOTE DEMOCRAT

awwwww shit.... i've been disappointed with Colbert on the Late Show but you just know this is going to be good as fuck

He deserves to die in a very slow and painful way.

>h-hey guys
>remember m-me?
>im still relevant r-right?

>no Bush

>no War in Iraq

>the Lefties are now the tragic anti-intellectuals

>coming off of 8 solid years of Democrats getting nothing at all done, save whinging about tranny bathrooms and other first world shit

Stewart/Colbert are fucking done. Comedy for an entirely different time.

>this is what passes for ''liberal'' humor
>not actually humor, but virtue signaling and shaming
>2016

>a fucking kike does a shitty Trump impression to make unemployed 18-34 year olds forget that Hillary is a fucking war mongering, corrupt, inept cunt.
>"ELECT HILLARY GOY"

DUDE

REPUBLICANS

LMAO

That's a funny way to spell Barack Obama and Loretta Lynch

holy shit

that stormweenie butthurt before he's actually said anything

Can you /storm/niggers please go away.

>no War in Iraq

Its hilarious, right wing SJWs getting triggered

They're liberal kike shills but at least they can be funny, unlike Noah and Current Year Man

its not a war

>mfw due to some shady last-minute shenanigans it becomes a contested convention
>mfw neither Cruz or Trump get majority support
>mfw the RNC parachutes me in as the compromise Republican candidate
>mfw Hillary is doomed

GET IN HERE JEBHEADS

>Being a cunnyfag

Opinion discarded.

It's still true. The Democrats have become everything they mocked the Republicans about.

Present

>people have a different opinion
>LOL STORM NAZIS

You have been conditioned well. Praise based Colbert / Stewart!

>DUDE REPUBLICANS
fuck off already you kikes

Please clap

for real though jeb would do america actual good

I keep forgetting to watch this show, it any good?

i never gave up on Jeb!

Yeah I can't wait to listen to this kike shit talk Republicans for an hour

I MEAN COME ON ITS 2016

Jeb makes me laugh every time I see his ass

>DUDE REPUBLICANS

>liberals are now anti-intellectuals
Have you ever been anywhere but Sup Forums

SLOW
AND
STEADY

>JEBHEADS

Can you Sup Forumstards please go to your containment board and leave the rest of us normal people alone? I'd rather be away from you things.

Fucking Redditors shitting up Sup Forums I swear to god.

>$0.04 has been deposited into your account

Obviously not. Stormweenies aren't the brightest

No, I just want you Sup Forumstards to stay in your own containment board like the good filthy degenerates you are.

>all this mad
I honestly can't wait for him to make just ONE funny face and sway 60% of the electorate.

Let me guess how it will go:

>Republicans all racist and dumb
>Democrats good and reasonable!

>your subscription to BLACKED.com has been extended by a day
>americans for trump pac thanks you for your work

not an argument

>p-please help me jon

Good desu

Like how it worked with Bush?

>clown nose goes on
>"LMAO Republicans, amirite?" *smug smirk*
>clown nose comes off
>"seriously folks, Republicans and people who support them are basically Hitler. It's 2016, c'mon." *concerned frown*

There, I summed it up.

not an argument

>redditors
This board has been a Sup Forums colony for at least two years you obvious newfag

>its the current year
>lel omg his granddad changed his name so funny
>trump is literally hitler guize
>if you don't vote democrat you racist

Lawl his directing career didn't pan out.

Is that around the time you migrated here with the rest of reddit

/thread

I don't watch any late shows, has Colbert turned his show into a political variety show or something? I don't get this.

>Sup Forums posters
> normal people

This is where your "point" falls apart

>entire planet thinks Republicans are fucking jokes

>except for one board on an anime image board

Yes.

All the old people migrated to Fallon.

>1% of the media is republican
>that triggers the democrats
how is this even possible?

Stupid people shouldn't even be alive.

>Gender wage gap is reeeal, I swear!
>Police kill blacks just because they're black, there is no other explanation!
>Transgenderism isn't a mental illness, your sex is determined by how you feel!
>Wanting to enforce immigration laws is bad, but only when white countries try to do it!
>Blacks don't commit more crime! The statistics are just racist!
>Don't you idiots get it? ISIS wants you to protect yourself!
>Trump is racist, but don't ask me to explain further
>Hate speech should be outlawed!
>White men shouldn't be legally allowed to say things that could offend women and POC
>Hillary dindu nuffin
>Islam is the religion of peace! Remember the crusades!

>Watching your family get raped by Muslim "refugees"
>normal

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you nonce.
Wew Russell.

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh

Though then again, Liberals don't vote so....

Not an argument

>if i don't want all muslims deported, then i must want them all to rape my wife

there's a million noose tutorials floating around on this website

why dont you just fucking hang yourself already

Does anyone still want Colbert's new show?

You polfags probably hated it but the Report was GOAT. The satire required it to be smart and unique

His new show just sesms to be DUDE REPUBLICANS and LET ME FAKE LAUH AT UNFUNNY GUESTS

>entire planet thinks Republicans and Democrats are fucking jokes
t. uruguayan

You'd have to be pretty dense not to realize that the liberal party has been taken over by feminists and "feelings" over facts single issue voters.

Black Lives Matter for example, the hard statistics showing that police really aren't killing black people at an increased rate compared to other races is completely ignored in favor of "feelings" and "listen to the black community" and "you don't know what its like to be black" anti-intellectualism

DUDE REPUBLICANS AM I RITE?

>>if i don't want all muslims deported, then i must want them all to rape my wife

Well you do.

Fuck John Stewart.

>I've never watched Jon Stewart in my life

Could we please get the 2nd American Civil War started already? I'm sick and tired of waiting.

I really feel like this joke could be made a couple more times.

It wasn't very good actually and the satire just required ears to get it. It's sad you think you need to be intelligent to get it.

Nope. We're here to stay as we have always been on this website, and you can fuck off back to rebbitit or deal with it you nonwhite garbage.

freedom of speech, idiot

Wew lad his true kike form sure is taking hold there, they barely wiped the foreskin blood off his mouth in that picture.

They have every right. The people actually doing this shit are horrible.

>t. neocon

It's funny how you think most Dems actually WANT Hillary

More like the DNC and the old school dems want her and everyone else thinks they are enablers if they dont prevent Trump with at least an opposing vote

>memes XD

Go back

Have stormfags really never seen Jon Stewart before?

Seeing as how she won the Dem nomination by getting a majority of votes and delegates......yeah, that's pretty fair. And who cares what dumb librul kids think? They can't be bothered to vote more than half the time anyways.

Whoever made this image has zero understanding of fedora memes whatsoever. The text itself has zero comedic value. Strapping a fedora on it doesn't make it a meme. It never trolls or baits anybody because it's such a badly made reddit meme. Just thought I would point that out to you before you make yourself look even more pathetic next thread.

>rabble-rousing
>not rabbi-rousing

okay whitey

it's more sad that the show is so formulaic we can guess the content before it airs

>honkey detected

>always have been
bullshit
this "Sup Forums is everywhere" shit started like 4 years ago, and it should end
Sup Forums likes to bitch about identity politics, but what's more identity politics than constantly telling people what your leanings and ideologies are? no one fucking cares

He's shit
Colbert is shit
They're both doing this because both have had no careers since they left their respective shows
They're leftist shits though so it's not my problem

At least three states had excluded thousands from voting magically, early voting had the records of another few thousand disappearing...also like magic, the majority of delegates (not superdelegates) were the closest between two candidates in what? 40 years? Hillary was nearly neck and n3ck state to state for months...

This bullshit that she was way ahead and the entire party was behind her was bullshit made by people who declared her a winner before the race for the nom evne started. So yes, it was actually much closer than you think. Many consider this the closest race for a nomination in fucking decades

>That's not what my college professor said. I'm an intellectual. I know the correct opinions.

I actually never said it was close, I said she won, and she did. Don't read into what I said, I'm not 'them', this vague entity you're describing. And these voting hiccups that you describe were basically non-issues started by paranoid Bernie backers.

Hi Sup Forums

Hard to call them "non issues" when they excluded thousands from voting and those states wont do recounts despite massive public pressure by voters to do so...when thousands cant vote, thats not being "paranoid" thats being angry. So yeah, it isnt some trivial thing

IM HERE TO MAKE AMERICA SAFE! *does a sick burnout*

I've been ready for Jeb! since the beginning

>le buthurr stromweenie XD :D:D