youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. your gf told me she had slept with 16 guys before i fucked her

Burnnnnnnnnnnn

My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

Oh yeah? My white wife went to college in Georgia and she says she slept around

You know what that means!

Yes, sometimes I talk to the prostitutes too.

When I told my ex girl my number which at the time was about 15 she kind of laughed. Then when I asked her she said she didn't remember I said as a joke what's the ball park 100? She didn't deny it immediately and gave a maybe expression.

it means her immediate family knows what her pussy tastes like

breh.

I've fucked way over 100 hoes.

when it gets to that stage where we talk about it, the average bitch has fucked about 10-20 dudes.

and if you've really fucked tons of hoes, it usually impresses the chick.

don't be a bitch and be jealous and how much your bitch has fucked before you.

just get up in it and claim it.

My wife claims to have slept with over 80.

triple 8's on the 80 claim is truth.

your wife is a whore. post some of her gaped snizz and ass shots.

in a row?

70'ish

My ex went to Mercer College in Ga. She mentioned a college boyfriend a few times, 'Rodney Smith' - looking through her yearbook one day R. Smith was so black he was blue. Confronted her, turns out she had slept with about 5 brothers during her college years. I sure do miss that bitch sometimes.

I could but why don't you just beat her yourself OP?

in a row ?

>in a row ?
middle out

Girl my friend was talking to was at 23 by 16/17 years old

My ex-fiance said I was the 28th guy she had fucked, she's at 30 or 31 guys now.

well there's your problem. mercer sucks a cheetah's dick

Relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ

That my friend is what we call a whore, hope your buddy was #24 at least.

my ex slept with 41 guys before me, and she was 19

My current GF has been with 75 guys. Takes dick like a champ. I honestly have no respect for her sexually. I do things to her I would never do to someone that I respected.

OMG that was best response I've heard lmfao

My ex said there weren't many and she could "count them on two hands." We were 21. I was disgusted.

But also kinda glad because the things I did to that bitch. Ugh

Are you me?

My gf has no respect for herself. I literally spank the shit out of her, slap the fuck out of her face, choke her, spit on her face, spit on her asshole, fingerfuck that shit so hard, switch to her pussy, throw her around the bed, slam her head into the pillow and smush her face against the floor

And she moans the whole time

15 guys she'll admit to...

not entirely sure, but Clerks?

At the same time?

So yeah, tl;dr for you virgins, girl that have fucked a lot are God Tier in bed.

They like doing anything. Feels good man.

The virgins around here want a pure, innocent girl that will somehow turn into an experienced whore as soon as they meet.

A girl i used to fuck on the regular said she had fucked 2 guys.
But, she mentioned she knew some dudes from my town and tried to start some drama with me about it, she lived like 4 hrs away, so 2 dudes is more like 200

sorry to break it to you faggots but girls who have been in long relationships are more likely to be better at sex; girls who have casual encounters dont take the time to learn

Pretty much the same. I get pretty rough with her. She fucking loves it though. Sometimes i think its just sad that just takes everything.

Aside from making her scream with ass fuckings, my favorite thing to do is throat fuck her really hard until shes choking. She whines about the sore throat for a couple days, so i let her heal. The biggest upside about her is she gives it up all the time, every time. No matter what. If I say, "i think you should suck my dick right now", she stops whatever shes doing and starts choking on dick.

i'm not disagreeing with you, but find myself with stronger feelings for women with self respect. I dunno how to explain it. But a girl with limits i end up respecting and end up feeling more strongly for. A ho to me is just a ho and easily replaced.

I only had 2 one-timers in college before my wife.

She only admitted to one before me...

Been together over a decade now. No regrets.

Dude nothing wrong with that, except having feelings for women which I don't believe in.

My gf's pussy feels like fucking a bucket of water. lol

Current girlfriend has fucked 4 people.

i've slept with over 60 people and I'm worried if I'm honest she will get all insecure about it.

I'm 27, she's 23 and we've been together a year.
If he ever asked again ill probs just lie and say around 15

yea mine has had no guys before me

KEK lmao

Fuck this whore who claims over 180 guys.

>If he ever asked again
c'mon user...

u fuck her ears?