What is pink floyd best album? And why is it animals?

What is pink floyd best album? And why is it animals?

AMLOR

Literally worst album

Animals is their best because even the most normal of generic music fans will find something they like.

It's a lot more accessible than Piper, obscured by clouds, More, or Ummagumma all of which people will argue as their best. Echoes at Pompeii is pretty dank too but it's not an album or anything a casual would care about.

I love how the drums sound on Pompeii. Nick Mason really pulls off improvised/freestyle stuff on it. It's the only time he sounds talented. A little off topic but whatever.

I have deep love with The Wall and The Dark Side Of The Moon, those are their best albums.

That's not Meddle

Pleb taste

Except it's only good because of echoes, and echoes is god tier other than the four straight minutes of whale screeching.

its bait :)

Dude Meddle is amazing without Echoes.

This is their best album.

It features Roger's best vocal work throughout the album while Gilmour has easily his best work on this album. From the guitar focused Dogs, to the bass playing and final solo in Pigs. While greatly underrated for this album, Wright has some his best work also, from the ambient synths in Dogs, to the riffs in Pigs and Sheep.

10000/10

It's Relics, after that they went way too commercial.

Sure, pick the one album that doesn't rank in the top 5 albums ever.

Real contrarian.

The reason I hate Dark Side of the Moon has nothing to do with it's greatness.

bc Orwell reference

A pretty shitty one

WYWH*

>no Atom Heart Mother
>no Early Days Cre/Ation
I am dissapoint

Animals is a fantastic album! I only wish Dave was allowed to do more with his skill.

The Final Cut is another of my favorites but I really look at it as a Waters Solo album.

Duh

Atom Heart Mother is barely okay and even they knew that.

Pink Floyd only started to get decent after Syd Barrett fucked off.

>not liking Brass and Choir
>not liking Dave's Tenor and Solo
>not liking Rick's Piano and Vocals
I agree with If being shit, however.

The Dark Side of the Moon is Pink Floyd is his greatest essence, even though my favorite is Meddle, The Dark Side of the Moon must be their best album for what they achieved.

If isn't shit but compared to the other songs on the album it is boring