Give me a reason why I, a Muslim

Give me a reason why I, a Muslim
Who lives out his life without bothering anyone and prays in peace
Should be considered a threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Middle_East
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Simple really... nobody likes hairy smelly sand niggers.

Being an Arab does not imply being a Muslim.
Similarly, being a Muslim does not imply being an Arab.

How does it feel to be mentally retarded?

>How does it feel to be mentally retarded?
says the muslim
kek

Everything is just fine until your cell leader sends you the order in an encrypted email and you blow yourself up.

>Give me a reason why I, an Atheist
>Who lives out his life without bothering anyone and masturbates in peace
>Should be considered a threat.

The general population is as retarded as the way you formatted that sentence.

GUYS WATCH OUT HIS FRIENDS IN THE PICTURE ARE LIGHTING THE FUSE

If you're not an idiot you'd already know the answer so I'm guessing this is b8...I give 4/8 since you got some good replies.

How does it feel to be a quick-to-judge idiot?
I, not a Muslim, can see that not all Muslims are terrorist, the same way that not all christians are in the KKK and not all atheists are asshats.
(fyi, atheist)
The mentally retarded one is the one who cant see blatant facts

because asuming that 99.99% of your people being totally peaceful we still have that 0.01% of having a fucking terrorist that can easily, build a bomb, drive a truck, stab someone or just get and old fashioned automatic weapon and kill civilians.

It isn't you that's the problem, it's the people living in these shit countries with barbaric ideas such as killing gay people and keeping women covered are threats to western culture and civilization. That isn't a minority either, 99% of all Muslims living in Afghanistan support sharia law.

I am enjoying the picture of the Klu Klux Klan members you posted. Maybe not all Muslims are so bad.

because your religion is uncivilized and does not appreciate Love thy neighbor or have understanding of tolerance and celebrating diversity....in other words your views are too limited. your god is too small

Your religion started off by raiding mecca as an act of war

The mentally retarded one is the one who are triggered by comments like we are still on Sup Forums so get your fucking head out of your ass

yeah sweeden its a good example of that, the faggots couldnt be more cucked than they already are with their love for muslims yet they are repayed with violence and rape and they still want more imigrants.

because it isn't real, further more people who believe in isalm are among the people with lowest intelligence. and those who are not so smart drain on the rest of us,., u r a bother. yh but keep believing

No religion is perfect, but Islam was literally created for the purpose of dominating the world. Islam is a war-based religion, and those who follow a war-based religion must be exiled from the civilized world

Just recently the police in a Swedish town had to tell women to not go out at night alone because there have been increasing sexual assaults by immigrants who are completely sober and don't understand why what they're doing is wrong.

Sweden is fucked because of the animals they're letting into their country.

Retarded monkeys have a prophet. Lots of shit coming and coming. Time for a diaper change and a better diet cause we are swimming in shit

How does it feel having been baited this badly?

Statistics.

Your faith has a strong history of violence and is currently embroiled in a battle between tradition and modernity which often results in significant bloodshed. As an American, I believe you, as anyone, ought to be tolerated and free from harassment. From a personal perspective, though, individual Muslims (like Evangelicals) are suspect until they have proven themselves to not be like the majority of their brethren.

Your religion say to kill all who do not follow it lol what more need be said

Then reject the violent ideology of the sand niggers and re-embrace your own culture.

Cant take the cub out of the cub. Youd blow something up eventually.

what was their original religion in the first place anyway, Zoroastrism?

THIS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Middle_East

>this bear has never killed anyone
>therefore we should keep it in our house
hm

Because your people broke into the white house and brainwashed Bush into bombing the Statue of Liberty you stupid brownie

because you have to be insane to be a muslim.

because your book says you should kill me and take my wife as a sex slave.

because a man who never jerks off or drinks a beer is too high strung and unpredictable to be trusted...

As a Muslim you must follow the word of the Quran correct? No nitpicking allowed?

So what then of the versus saying non believers, infidels, the Jews should be beheaded? You can ignore those and still call yourself a Muslim?

What are the Crusades?

Because we fucking said so faggot, deal with it..

It's quite simple. You are not the problem however the religion you ascribe to is one which actively fosters zealotry and xenophobia. This coupled with a lack of education and opportunity plus a history of external and internal meddling creates structures like ISIS and Al Queda. Zealot movements designed to turn the fervor and ignorance of the masses into power structures for religious figures to use for their own twisted goals.

Moderate, tolerant muslims are no more the issue than moderate tolerant christians, jews, or any other group. As always it's the extremists that cause problems and your religion and ethnic group create vastly more extremists than any other group.

Over 75% worldwide support Shariah.
More than half of all Muslims living in Western nations support Jihad and suicide bombings.

OP is master b8ing. There is no such thing as a peaceful Muslim. Only peaceful until activated.

Have you ever heard of Oklahoma city bombing, or unabomber? contradict much...

you aren't considered one, but then...neither was that one that seemed like he wasn't. That's why you are regarded with suspicion. Not everyone will throw a rock your way, in fact a lot of people won't.

There is a reason paranoia and suspicion are words you know.

because people will be paranoid or suspicious for no reason, even if they think there is a concrete reason to be either of those things. So don't complain about. All you can do is get used to it.

As much as you think it's shit that you have to.

Lol you're not a threat for that obviously.

However if you come from a country that supports terrorism; we can't take that chance of letting you in.

Realize Muslifag, it's not because of your religion; otherwise all the other sand nigger countries would have gotten banned.

But I'm guessing there's a chance this is bait. What kind of muslifag puts up kkk sheit.

Because I think it's shit that I have to regard people from that region with a grain of paranoia and suspicion. But it's the safer thing to do, in my opinion.

Did nobody point out.... Muslim... Got 72.....

A time when we went in and killed muslims.
Time for Crusade XXX
This time with more genocide

Because your prophet does not denounce violence. Whether you like it or not your religion preaches hate towards infidels and your prophet would very much like you to kill me because I'm not muslim like you.

thereligionofpeace.com/

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

And so much more.
BTFO, Faggot. Your beliefs are harmful.

Give me a reason why I......Should be considered a threat.

Same reason I move my hand closer to my gun when a nigger approaches me.