twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never skipped leg day

hello again...

Third.

do dicc piccs wolf nigga

the hell am i holding?

faggot as in everyone dislikes him?

gimme 20 mins

i'm style blind .i cant tell which style belongs to what artist.

here's for whoever tried to /r/ this i think...

any more /r/?

/r/ this woman helping a shota with cleaning his smegma covered penis

nice meme

Requesting Rukia doing something cute or cool with any one pokemon in this album
Pokemon refs: imgur.com/a/700pN
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

I would like to request a t-rex with shoulder mounted rocket launchers, surfing on the back of a shark with a freakin laser beam on its head. I will post one from my collection in return.

>addition

/r/ her flashing her tits in public

Addition.

Zombie gettin skull fucked

taking more requests

>

well i think its worth trying one of everything

So can anyone recommend a good tablet/ stylus ? Also, still lurkin'.

same

Bill or something from the last thread?

loli request?

Who diddled you when you were younger. Did your female PE teacher tell you it was Penis Inspection Day?

Are you the guy who asked me to draw the Robo T-Rex with chainsaw legs and didn't even pic it up when I delivered?

saying hello to no one gets no (you)s you have to do this and reply to a shit load of people

rape

faggot as in he's fucking stupid and I fucking hate him but he's really cool, he deprived himself from reality at a young age so now he knows about every good move, book, comic, series, song, games and dark obscure references.
But he cant socialize for shit

He's weird and he's got some weird quirks.
And he dumped my ex because he got bored

nope, shoulder mounted rocket launchers surfing on the back of a shark with a freakin laser beam is the only thing i ever request in these, chainsaw legs not my thing.

Anything as long as it's not one of those cheap light up pads or something.

I recommend Huion or Wacom's lowline models for a start.
Either the Wacom Intuos Draw, or my own, the Huion 580.

Loli spreading buttcheeks.

By all means, enjoy

Let's see that from the front

Billy Marrows and thank you user, good job

for the user who wanted the terraria skeleton merchant.
>

yusss

so just your everyday social out cast?

...i came out to have a good time and now i feel so attacked right now...

I've played with the bamboo tabs, are either of what you suggested better? using a Stylus just feels odd to me, did you have any issues switching from traditional to digital? I'm using a mouse atm and am pretty comfy with it, but hand cramps suck and circles are a bitch to do with a mouse.

Hide that small ass cock and make way for my
M A G N U M M O N S T E R C O C K

C O C K T I T U S M O N S T R I T O U S

Put some damn clothes on

He cant be an outcast because he's jsut, somehow likeable

i hate being alive and want to die

Edgy

Thanks,good job

Tell me your address, I got you

Same

Ive been thinking recently that regular tablets like Samsung can be a bit better because its almost similar to traditional, just dont get rubber tip styluses

Are you birb replica of toothless?

>are either of what you suggested better
Nah, not really.

Wacom's been rebranding their bamboos as Intuos now, i guess kinda like they did with the Graphire. EHG could tell you more on that one, but it's pretty much irrelevant anyway.
I'll say as much as the Huion I got easily has twice the pressure levels over the Bamboo I had (usually unnoticable) but the drivers don't handle the pressure quite as well. The pens are dank as fuck though, and for once actually includes the pen holder with the tablet box.

As for traditional > digital, it takes a bit of getting used to, but draw enough digitally and it'll go back to your traditional work. And vice versa. It's really two different animals.

Anything for me?

wtf snack what are you doing here?

i prefer the term avant garde

don't worry friend-o im a man with a plan

simple requests?

>he cant socialize for shit
>he dumped my ex
>faggot as in he's fucking stupid and I fucking hate
can you tell me a time he was nice? and likeable, because so far i'm really doubting the things you said.

me 2 fam xd

noobs

Thanks man.

Figured as much on the different animal bit, but I will have to barrow my buds bamboo to see if I wanna drop that kinda cash, then again i've been neglecting this hobby in favor of the other so....

Make sure it involves several industrial garbage bags to catch your bodies and fluids for easy clean up.

Figured as much on the different animal bit, but I will have to barrow my buds bamboo to see if I wanna drop that kinda cash, then again i've been neglecting this hobby in favor of the other so....

Make sure it involves several industrial garbage bags to catch your bodies and fluids for easy clean up.

Bored.

I think you got me confused with shadow.

>noobs
Nah, we're just not faggots.

like, he's funny, and he's so clumsy and stupid he's laughable, but idk, maybe because we used to hang out everyday it's just like, we tolerate him enough

Once again, pedophilia is tolerated in these threads

I hope none of you ever have children

man i don't need any more garbage bags when i already am one haha self degradation is funny

OK

Actually i was gonna ask you both things but my shit got short and mised thus leading to this awkward explanation ending with a request of you awooing to a pizza moon

Oh damn....rawr XD

other request?

well , on the light side of things i actually enjoy reading and seeing your art user, stay around to amuse me please?

if you like my thighs then *whispers* you should see my glutes.

A fox wrapped up into a blanket like a burrito? Also give me something to draw please? But I suck so not too difficult :)

Draw your OC with their guilty pleasure ( non lewd pleasures...)

you should stop showing your dick to internet girls then

Draw the clutter on what ever surface your computer is currently resting on from your first person point of view/ screen included if you want.

draw a Predator

youtu.be/y8xAflKX9-0

foxglove?

Oh fug I'll try

Idk what foxglove is..

Pedophilia is a moral problem. Not that's it's attractive in anyway, shape, or form. It doesn't cause physical repulsion to see it in a crappily drawn picture.
The shit you're into on the other hand...

Good, thought you were someone i used to know...

>Different user
Foxglove is a plant, a dangerous one at that if I recall correctly.

Nop, just a dude you don't know :)

Hiho dudes

How are y'all?

I might pick up some requests, my dudes

Ohok

Oh shit its the wingless human sized anthropomorphic moth

Climb a mountain

Swear I seen you playing with some bunny earlier? If not ohwell, but try a poptart that has a 9-5 office job and wants to commit suicide?

Here you can see a gay doggo

well only because you asked so nicely

hey listen here bub dont be talkin shit. you cant even begin to comprehend the heat im packin

boohoo females with youthful body types are more attractive than smega and literal shit. great work user, your parents must be proud.

Yeah its pretty good, it's about the size of a TREE.

>

Please draw a sexy emo stoner chick wearing only knee high socks. Have her hitting a bong too if you don't mind.

Kek, Ty user.

just embrace it man, there's nothing wrong with liking cute wolves.

how come i've never seen him around here b4. is he still active? sounds like an interesting person when you say it like that.

hello moth waifu

*staring at buttocks* hey rio

>He's fine, he's a Canadian bot.

There is a tiny dot on the mountain, that's him.

How are you, by the way?

>playing with some bunny earlier?

Nope, I think you mistook me for someone else.

I'll still do your request though, hang on

>fetishes that objectively ruin lives are less bad than what grosses me out
Literally a pedo-defender

>females with youthful body types
I can just picture you hovering around playgrounds...

>great work user, your parents must be proud.
Yeah, I'd imagine most parents would be proud their kids didn't grow up to be child molestors...

o ok

here tho
>fishnet stockings
You too, boyo

i love how stompy is disguising himself as rio now

you 2spoopy4 me

nah

no wait lemme give you the long answer

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

it's this very misconception that led me to hate the damn thing to no end.

Remember what happened the last time you lied about being Toothless?

is shadow a somewhat short skinny guy in real life? if so, i think i saw him...