Why is it so hard to find a chubbier girl to talk to?

Why is it so hard to find a chubbier girl to talk to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8_5U0M9ErGA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You must be a complete faggot. Chubby girls are the easiest. Just compliment them and they're on your dick.

they're too ashamed and sweaty to go out in public so you have to find them on the internet

try neopets, there'll be a lot there

Have you tried looking outside of the basement?

Where do you live? They're everywhere here.

Dubaduba

Dubadubaduba

somewhere attractive

You're clearly not in America. They're everywhere here.

LMAO I LOST MY SHIT AT NEOPETS.

seriously... people still go there? let me rephrase. ADULTS go there?

chubbers hang out at bars a lot...and /soc/ lmao

OP here, honestly I'm a good looking dude but I have a fetish for talking to them online and getting them to do sexual shit for me. I don't associate with them outside of the internet.
I'm also in a relationship

neopets isn't what it used to be but its userbase is at least the hundreds of thousands

only found out it still existed because the users are kicking up a fuss about the owners letting the place fall into disrepair

That statement makes you sound fat

Dubadubadubaduba

hmmm sounds like where chubbers and white knight neckbeards would hang out indeed...

Just give me some Snapchat names boys

That's your problem. They are looking for relationships. All the guys they talk to want a quick duck and then leave. They don't want to talk if there's no chance you'll date them. Shit self esteem makes them crave attention.

I dont know why but this is cracking my shit up

Dubadubadubadubaduba

The whole THICC meme has boosted their self esteem, they actually think they're worth something now.

I don't either. I'm just hella bored.

neck urself.

Ahahahahahahahhhahhahahahaahah

And nigger dick makes them feel like they're special. Until they end up with a Mixed baby and no daddy.

Go find your nearest lane Bryant, stand outside it with a pizza and a bag of donuts... it's the RL version of guaranteed replies for chubby women

Frankly, there's probably a few white baby's out there with no daddy's either.

I've always gone no condom, and turned every girl I've fucked into a twinkie.

So angry... you were mean to someone on the internet.

Torrid is better now. Chubby not whales and usually somewhat attractive.

just move to the USA or England and you find an overwhelming majority of them

True, but the ratio swings highly in favor of no nigger baby daddy's.

Full house of truth

I'm offended you're not offended at me being offended at you. so fuck you kiddo.

True.. checked

My sister worked at a lane Bryant that was next to a Duncan donuts in a mall... actually had some lady repeatedly call the store to complain that she couldn't not buy a donut every time she went there.

Dubadubadubadubadubatrips!

>donuts next to lane Bryant
>marketing genius

All girls have standards, yes, even the fat and ugly ones. You maybe pursuing women who meet YOUR standards, but are unsuccessful because you are below their standards.

You either need to do some reflection and identify your unattractive features so you can begin self-improvement, or, you need to let go of your standards and fuck something that meets the bare requirements to be anatomically classified as a woman.

I have nothing to post so here's the song I'm grooving too.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ
>inb4 dad-tier music
also the song before
youtube.com/watch?v=8_5U0M9ErGA

Both on my work playlist as well. Dad-tier is my curse.

Chubbies aren't that hard... All they need is to be is given compliments to make them feel secure. Plus chubbies wil pretty much do anything for you once you get them.
Pic related. My chubb

Dubadubadubadubadubatrips
dubadubaduba

>721077074
Can you kill yourself?

I remember I tried explaining what dad-tier music was to a Brazilian girl who barely spoke English. many keks where had.

these fucking sign captchas are killing me.. I go through 3 before getting it right.

>post more dad tier.

I could, but I'm happy with my station in life.

I like to hold girls down by the wrists when I fuck them, the one fat chick I fucked wasn't into it.

A chubby I used to fuck would demand that I fuck her titties and cum on her neck. Wasn't too bad.

I hate sex nowadays. All this political correctness makes me feel like I'm committing rape, and there's this nagging voice in my head that repeatedly asks "What if you don't call her back and she accuses you of rape?" Throws me way off my game.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ww5GXbk58R0

Sign a prefuck agreement

didn't someone do like a cover version of this? trying to remember who... so many washed up 90's early 2000s bands been making cover versions now days I get so confused.

This is just me, you kinda have to let yourself float. Get out there and talk to people. Flirt a little and see if she's receptive. Show her you have interest but consider making it fun, rather than the objective be the bedroom; that will come.

Praise Kek.

got one to print out? lmao

Five finger death punch did a decent one

are you using a hamburger on a string to start the convo?

you're welcome

tbh phamcicle not the OPee here, but I'm a fairly attractive guy, 8.5/10 to most, but can be 10/10 depending whom you ask too. anyways. I'm blessed I can admit.

but chubbies will just fucking fly to the bedroom if they meet someone like me.. you just have to know how to pump and dump an not get too attached or convince them you're in it for a relationship..

but me personally, have a rule against chubbies. thus I was blessed so I can hold myself to standards above most others.

I don't think my lawyer would get this notarized for me.. maybe I'll copy the forum from the sperm bank place... i mean its the same thing after all?

Because most of them are busy dyeing their hair purple and making signs to bring to the next rally...if not that then they are all huddled together like cattle in their safe place and if still not that then maybe have a long look in the mirror OP and come to terms with your ugly, probably smelly, ass.

Gentlemen, I give you the most pathetic man in the thread. Well done sir.

No notary required. Just a copy of her license to match signatures.

...and in reality

If only you knew more men like me bucko.. my rules and standards probably have saved countless relationships between other guys.

I don't flirt/fuck girls who are in relationships. I use my powers for only good.. being on this shithole of a website for as many years as I have, I developed sympathy for the ugly fuckers on here. and whats the point if I'm just gonna pump and dump them. make them break some poor dudes heart for 2/3 fuck sessions? Nah. I'd rather not.

if all dudes followed my dude code. there would be a lot less whores out there.. I can tell ya that right now. but some guys are just so desperate and are assholes who go after other guys girls.

dating apps

Because they are all taken by the blacks

I would post a picture disproving you. but I'd rather not and you just learn by the words of truth I speak.

I help ugly/normies pick up girls all the time. guys I've matched with their wives in the last 4 years is at a count of 5 so far.. its all a game to me really.. I'm good at manipulating people and use that for good as well. I'm enlightened as fuck.

If you are past the age of 20 and still communicating/thinking in the way you're expressing here, you really shouldn't be hyping yourself.

lmao friendo, bet you still think sex is love..

>enlightened as fuck
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

>not understanding the reference.

yup everyone here is new as fuck.

I'd keep laughing at you but you make such an easy target I'm sure most other people in your "life" already have that on lock down.

Get a job dude. Get a job, remove head from anus, find a nice woman of your same race and start a family. You're bragging on goddamn Sup Forums, to strangers, from an anonymous identity. That is pathetic my dude

Depends on your meaning of "chubby."

If you mean a shehemoth fatass, then is right, you should have no trouble at all.

IF you mean an actual chubby girl, who is hot but just happens to not be very skinny, it's because she has basically everyone hitting on her at any one time. You gotta consider the distribution of guys hitting on girls: you have basically only Chads hitting on really hot girls (7/10 and up), and nobody but inbreds and the morbidly thirsty hitting on heifers and sows, leaving hot-with-handles type chicks the primary target for anyone slightly below average up to those who are fairly above average. Your chunky crush is getting hit on by all kinds of orbiters and 7/10s constantly. So good luck

There is no reference. You're just a socially awkward kid anonymously living a fantasy on the internet.

this