What was the last concert you went to Sup Forums? Did you get your moneys worth?

What was the last concert you went to Sup Forums? Did you get your moneys worth?

>Bakersfield Symphony Orchestra
>17.50 and they only played two sets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WyKgFB-E-j8&index=41&list=PL2enqZqBMl3Db3eH8BTzLIIM6aPyjHk_D
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Unlight, Burkhartsvinter, Wintergeist
>6€
Pretty solid, Wintergeist was ok and the two other were really good.
Funfact: The venue was antifa af, but 3/4 of the audience was clearly not

Dropkick murphys and it was more fun than $20 had the right to be. before that it was nosebleed Tool which was honestly only alright and before that was $200 tickets to see Roger do The Wall in Seattle which was mind blowing.

Delicate Steve for $15. Was super fun, would do again

>Dream Theater
>got a free ticket
it was pretty dope

friend or radio contest

>Panic at the Disco
>Girlfriend bought the tickets

It was a blast. Would have been happier with more older material though.

Parquet Courts

Won free tickets for myself and a friend. Totally worth the money I spent on booze while I was there.

>Steven Wilson
>$28.70
he played one set of his newest album in its entirety and aset of random tracks from his back catalog and from Porcupine Tree.
He also did a meet and greet and signed stuff.

It was definitely worth it.

Bill Frisell Trio
~$30

10/10

reeee

Radiohead. $80. Waited outside for 7 hours and was in the front. Not even a huge fan but worth it

>tfw no friends to go to concerts with

just go alone and get drunk. It's more fun anyways because you can just disappear in the crowd.

just go alone and get drunk. [2]
you can find friends at concerts aswell, user-kun

Danny Brown 5 months ago for $30, definitely worth it

My daughters Christmas recital.

>tfw I am so happy Sup Forums

What do I do with this happiness?

Haven't been to a show in years. Last one I can remember was seeing godspeed 2 years ago.

>Boris in New Haven
Concert was awesome, Earth opened and it was a small venue. Some of the people there were cringey as fuck though. Like shouting "sumimasen" while the band was playing, and there was a huge blob man and his blob father who looked like they hadn't bathed ever. I remember them because blasted generic trap rap in their car while everyone was waiting for the doors to open, and the son was ahead of me in the ticket line and I swear he was ripping ass constantly. Aside from that, and one asshole lighting up a jang during the indoor concert, it was great.

I can't use it.

I miss being angry & sleeping all the time desu.

>Computer Magic

Yep, totally worth the $15 dollaroos.

The Weeknd when he came to Brazil's Lollapalooza. There were others like Metallica and stuff but I basically went to see him

About US$100. It was worth it I guess

>Nails/Toxic Holocaust
I was shocked at how dead the crowd was outside the circle pit thing. Overall it was worth the $20

Built to Spill for $20 playing all covers

youtube.com/watch?v=WyKgFB-E-j8&index=41&list=PL2enqZqBMl3Db3eH8BTzLIIM6aPyjHk_D

it was kinda like this

> King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
> $25
> Went with my gf
> 11/10, best live show I've ever seen

King Gizzard and The Lizard Wizard in Detroit 25$
it was fantastic

Against Me! in Arkansas, won tickets through their twitter, 2 rows behind the mosh pit

>Xiu Xiu + 2 great openers
>$13
>played for 3 hours
I got more than my money's worth.

end your life faggot

Saw them in Boston. Absolutely worth every penny.

>roger hodgson
>20$
>played mostly Supertramp stuff, less his own + the sound was exceptional

I spent almost 10 years without paying for a single show until I got kicked out of my magazine by my partners

>Matthew Good (and some of his band)
>30 bucks
>It was ok

Went to a small pop up show by the Rural Alberta Advantage. It was free, so yes.

Muse Drones World Tour. Yes i got my moneys worth.

most recent (and first ever) was rings of saturn w/ some other bands and carnifex

literally never listened to any of the other bands besides ROS and I didnt really like them but they were killer live. the crowd was wild etc etc. Me and some friends smoked with the bands after the show which was also pretty cool. overall good time/10

king gizzard last night

was good

>Yes i got my moneys worth.
how so? Did you get a refund and go to another concert instead?

Muse does a very good live show and it was only the second or third performance with the 360 degree stage, They were well rested and the sound and venue were great.

Julien Baker at a local festival in Savannah, GA. around $35 for an all day ticket I think. Extremely worth it, I would've payed that price for her alone and I got to see some other great acts I'd never heard of.

Highly Suspect last year. $15 a ticket and yeah it was pretty fucking great.

Flaming Lips at Brixton Academy. They're one of the best live bands on the planet so hell yeah even if Brixton tix are a little pricey these days. It was probably the least enjoyable of the times I've seen them tho cos I am a little burned out on them and they didn't do the Yeah Yeah Yeah Song.

no you didnt shut up you nonce

>Mount Eerie
>fifteen bucks
It was good, very surreal to see him crying and playing A Crow Looked At Me in its entirety + two other songs. He ran the merch table and I bought The Glow Pt. 2 on vinyl from him. He seemed pretty nice and quiet. He went on a tangent midway through A Crow Looked At Me where he went on about how it was fucked up and he acknowledged how it must feel watching him do this, and take a break to get water between songs. Brought up how concerts of his used to be pretty chill and he'd joke around but now it's a little awkward

local show, $10. one post-punk band was particularly good, hope too see them again

fuck I miss last.fm

its still around

I regret not going, now Im gonna have to wait years for them to come back.

Some cover band at Grossmans in Toronto jamming on Grateful Dead songs and mixing in songs by The Who, CCR and the Monkees. Paid w/e the price of a pitcher of beer was and had an excellent time. Great crowd of all ages up an dancing, very positive experience

Run the Jewels for $25. Gaslamp Killer's set alone was worth the price

My last concert was either Rage Against the Machine or White Zombie.

same, actually.

i started withdrawing from opiates halfway through the concert and had left my stash at home.

was fun during the half of it I was there for..

not for me

ive got a friend to go with and I still like to go alone better. its not like youre talking during it, and nobody can tell if someone is in a group or alone cause its such a clusterfuck. and if youre alone, you dont have to worry about embarrassing your friend for dancing like a retard (which is the reason why you're there in the first place). also you can take loads of drugs without your friend getting worried about you.

i went and saw street sects last night for $10, hell yeah that was worth it

$20 is cheap to see a full sized orchestra you fucking hick

Just saw Xiu Xiu 2 hours ago for $13. Shitty opener but going batshit when they played I Luv Abortion was incredible

>Thundercat
>$35

He brought out Dave Chappelle, so it was very much worth it. Lots of sweet jams. Lots of cute grills.