Sup Forums Is filled with a bunch faggot millennials, Have any you guys ever played Earthbound...

Sup Forums Is filled with a bunch faggot millennials, Have any you guys ever played Earthbound? Also quads I flush game down toilet becuase lets be real, sjw faggot millennials have ruined US culture.

Rollin'

Watch someone actually get quads. good bye $200 game cartridge.

So close

maybe try /vr/?

Rollin!!!

trips and you cum on the frog lady

Shit game into shitter

roll

reroll

sorry in advance for quads

also trips = cum on frog bitch

Quads get

much close

>OP is probably 28
>thinks he's some oldfag for hearing of/playing fucking Earthbound, one of the most notorious SNES games

How about just taking a shit on it?

My first was a ps1 and a copy of spyro. That shot was fire

payin the roll toll

Uh Earthbound isn't an American game.

Am 40. Been drinking Tequila. Will shit on game! Op delivers.

Should be in any top 5 list of best rpg's. Great game. But you should still try to stick it up your asshole

earthbound is still my favorite snes game. I downloaded the rom for my smartphone years ago. I have my actual copy of the game somewhere but no snes anymore.

Play evermore instead, it's right there

You better fucking not.

>i don't like millennials so I'm going to flush $200 dollars down the toilet

Free country I guess

>$200 dollars

Why am I like this

if dubs you have to stream yourself playing the game for us.

Rolleroni
Rollerino
Poo Poo on Prince Poo's Game

I remember playing a game named something like "wonder world" or something, it was about a little purple alien jumping on mushrooms and glowy stuff... googled it but nothing. Also, OP is a fag

>Implying Millennials somehow at the age of early 20 are able to manipulate the workings and components of the media giant that controls America's current 'culture.'

Oh look another person who doesn't know how to assemble puzzles. You'd think with that mild to high-level of autism, and all that freetime in your parents' basement, you'd have the time to do so and quit being a mouth piece for cancer. Jump in front of train... if you can move your fat ass that far.

More like one thousand

A long time ago, yes

I thought it was an awesome immersive RPG with a weird/mystical/eerie/je-ne-sais-quoi vibe to it which got me hooked

The end was weird tho... When you beat up that mecha fat fuck and you end up in some weird kinda fucked up world

rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!

OP will not deliver. He's an alcoholic who hates fun games and hip people.

WINRAR.exe

K

If you actually shit on Earthbound and take a good quality image of it I'll cherish that image forever and apologize to you.

-guy who called you 28

do you have the original starfox? that was my shit when I was a kid

nvm I'm tripping my eyes were shaking.

How are you proposing you're any better of a human being with that subhuman filty-ass carpet, you mongrel?

>skittles crushed in carpet by lumbering fat ogre toes

Saving those for when your 'upstairs neighbors' forget to feed you?

Heh

Do you mean his parents?

Yeah. I played it on an emulator back in 08.
I can't stand the faggots who ruin good games like this. It's bullshit that I can't even play undertale. Thankfully, Mother 3 is unmolested, also, still looking out for Mother 4

Rawling.

I believe that Nintendo announced that Mother 3 will be released on the eShop.

It's only a matter of time before it's a hot topic.

What ruins it?

Earthbound's not going anywhere. What exactly can anyone do to tarnish it?

>what ruins it?
sjw's faggot, read thread

Not like this...I remember my gba flash cart that just has the fucking mother 3 romhack on it. I don't want them to take that away from me too.

In my mind, and this is totally subjective, the fact that I can never talk about it, never have anything related to it around, and never even acknowledge it without being associated with one of THEM.

SJWs were only mentioned in the OP as ruining US culture.

Earthbound is a Japanese game parodying US culture, so I don't see how that's at all relevant.

Shitting on millenials is all fine and dandy, but again, unrelated to Earthbound or how they've managed to ruin it.

That's fair. The fanbase dramatically changing into people you don't like is a valid reason not to like talking about a game, I guess, but it doesn't change anything about the game itself.

I figure games can be ruined in development, or post-development in the case of multiplayer or early access or games that are always updated.

I just don't see how anyone could ruin a single player game from '95. They literally can't change anything about it.

i hav been enlighten by user

What happened to "OP delivers"?

Yes I love Earthbound, but hot fuck you have some issues, man.

Final boss is a giant alien fetus, and it's your job to abort it.

This fag will just wrap it in clear plastic wrap when he shits on it

No one's got quads yet, you mook!

Quads to shit on a game is a bit much don't you think?

fuck that game

Larry koopa ruler of world 1 "grass land"

Morton jr. Koopa ruler of world 2 "Desert land"

I don't see you offering dubs or trips to shit on any of your $100+ dollar games...

Wendy O. Koopa ruler of world 3 "water world"

Are you retarded? You can literally wipe the shit off, you're only shitting on the label. Here's your trips you fucking faggot now get to shitting.

Lemmy koopa ruler of level 4 "big world"

game is good shit, millenials are mad fail, op is a fag, rip in pepperinos

Roy koopa ruler of level 5 "the sky"

only thing that flaming homo is Lord of is the dance

Iggy koopa ruler of level 6 "ice world"

I'm drunk and don't trust my shits to be easy- wipe. If this is trips you come over and wipe it off for me.

I'll give you $20 for that Earthbound cart. That's a bargain, never see it go for more than $10. I'm just feeling generous is all.

Geekier than you, OP.

if Sup Forums is full of millenials, Sup Forums is full of toddlers

get a brain, morans

Ludwig von koopa ruler of level 7 "the pipe maze"

*Weebier

ftfy

That too, I suppose. But it kinda comes with living in weeb-land for ten years.

King koopa ruler of level 8 "dark land"

Ok, I'll give you that one.

That thread was a timley classic that even qvc couldnt handle it

Got that shit on my phone lolThis shit really $200 now? Have original at home

Check 'em.

rolling

2222 coming soon