Best band frontman of all time?

best band frontman of all time?

Yes.

Go allin

close second tho

honestly this. nobody does what he does. he does not speak to the crowd, he does not smile, he does not stop moving. his presence combined with the lighting in their recent tours make him seem like he is a fucking demon. seeing them live changed my life and ride is the greatest.

also, those fucking screams. oh my god. hundreds of shows and he hasn't phoned in a single god damn time.

I WAS A FIEND
BEFORE I BECAME TEEN
I MELTED MICROPHONES INSTEAD OF CONES OF ICE CREAM

I liked Rage but god damn there were some shit lines coming out of that guy.

Angelo Moore. Fishbone. Never stops going, plays multiple instruments on the fly. Wicked performer.

Who is this? I'm convinced Henry is the best.

the fucking raw power from mc ride is ridiculous

Pic

easy motherfucker

GG Allin was the demented outsider that Rollins dramatised. Of course he died young in a body wrecked by drugs.
Zac de la Rocha is really something else.
The guy from Grips is a maniac but i find the music unlistenable and couldn't be bothered watching an hour of it somewhere.

there were shitty lines but the emotion is what mattered

but wouldn't be the same without dimebag. none of phil's recent work has been all that great.

rock is dead

Very true

>homos

Pic related, the best frontman ever. Could work a crowd like Adolf Hitler.

That was a fucking cover album you dolt stop being born in 2002

Who dis doe

FUCK. YES.

man has the goddamn vocal power of a screaming banshee

mc ride of death grips

And it was still a cringe worthy line that came out of his mouth.

like a present day Rollins

RIP the legend

Easy Ian Curtis, Joy Division

I definitely feel like we're lacking true rebels in today's music. Everything on the charts is so marketable and safe. Like hip hop on the charts today is all about new cars and jordan's. Punk is just poppy bs and metal....just doesn't chart lol. The rebellion in music is lost I feel.

true

if you havent seen him live in the flesh you wouldnt know

Ray Alder

We need guys like Jello Biafra again. Sure he's still around but fuck his level of political knowledge and his drive was unmatched. Who's today's Biafra aside from Biafra?

Then blame the 1980s rap group that wrote it. Wasnt exactly hardcore back then

you're listening to the wrong music

>implying DOWN isn't better than pantera

jello biafra and dh peligro were the dream team

craziest live show i've been too. He yelled at us while we hit each other for an hour and a half.
10/10 can't wait for the next tour

All the musical rebels are out there making music that doesn't get heard by millions, it's a return to tribal/folk attitudes. If something takes off big time it's quickly wrapped in plastic and fed to everyone and by the time you see it from across the world it's already co-opted pop shit.
The Prodigy have always been trying to find the leading edge and stay there, but their success jsut after Tool got huge made them seem like another packaged turd to a lot of snobs.
TLDR there's more music out there than you have time in your life to hear. Rebel is a cosplay.

I think I'll blame the guy who chose to repeat it knowing full well that it was retarded to begin with.

Could be. I haven't actively sought new music in a while. I'm 31 so wtf do I know about teens today.

have you ever even seen pantera live in person?

if not stfu your opinion isnt relevant

Nice meme

I strongly suggest a lot of what is in this thread.

Yup. Those weren't concerts, they were religious experiences. He was their preacher and they his congregation. They hung on his every damn word and action, and by god was he good to those people.

One of the greatest musicians ever

yes

Pretty good

That's george of the jungle

yo zak was posted already, still legendary band though

>this x1000

You kids weren't there in the 90's, you could never understand the power Phil had.

He could have told us to march out of the venue and burn down the city and 80% of the crowd would have obeyed without question.

As for more current frontmen...

I'm still so fucking mad that he died. Brockie was the man.

Yes!

hardly

he just ripped off alot of shit al jourgensen was doing a few years earlier

RIP

saw them live when I was a mere child and was so pleasantly traumatized

Iggy

step aside kiedis, he's the real leader

Myles Kennedy. Without a doubt

Strung out junkie who made mediocre music at best. There band wasn't even that big until he died

I can't fucking stand NIN.i feel like all his songs sound the same and Trent is about as pretentious as they get.

>unironically liking the RHCP

yeah slts wasnt big until 1994 lol

He was awesome. One of a kind and very entertaining.

except flea is not the front man... anthony kedis is...

Great voice

>mfw no Mike Patton

You won't be big even when you die

this is the most badass pic of him ever, read his book if you get the chance too

go fuck yourself, you self-righteous faggot.

you were still sucking on mommies teat then

your opinion isnt relevant

Syd Barrett easily

Muh nigga

maynard james keenan from tool is even worse god I hate this faggot so much.

"step aside kiedis"

nigga read

Patton is a great singer but he's arrogant as fuck and is very professional meaning that he's not gonna loosen the crowd up but instead prepare them for his awesomeness. He has a big head and I think a good front man strikes a balance between crowd engagement and the show.

Downward Spiral is one if the greatest albums of all time, regardless of genre.

It's a scientific fact

no

keidis is the front man

What a gaylord

Fucking yes!! His voice is freaking savage

smh newfag children itt have never even heard mr bungle

I went to a GnR concert back when Appetite just came out. Had backstage since my buddy's GF's cousin was head of security. Everything you've heard about Axel Rose being an asshole is true. Every fucking word of it.

you

Michal Bolton saw him like three times in my life. He was so amazing!

Ian Dury. Sex and Drugs and Rock n' Roll is all my brain and body needs.

H.R. of Bad Brains

Are you even speaking English?