Which dyke gets forced to fuck what kind of animal?

Which dyke gets forced to fuck what kind of animal?

>Which dyke
left

>what kind of animal
OP

Only if they're both experiment on ahead of time so that they can now conceive offspring with whatever animal fucks them.

Naturally, fatty gets fucked by a pig and ends up birthing a litter of hungry piglets, skinny ties the knot and ends up waddling around naked with a litter of puppies brewing in that (formerly) slim belly.

Cringe

Let them fuck animals that slowly transform them the more they are fucked, then let them loose.

Left has great tits.
Would fuck.

She needs to be milked like a cow.

skinny one forced to lick the fat ones ass while she snorts like a pig and shits in her mouth.

>skinny

That's called a normal, ideal weight, lard ass. Only lardys call normal weight people skinny. Shut up and go finish your double cheeseburger.

even better if they're both naked in a real pig sty.

maybe put fatty in one of those nose pullers, or just put a fake pig nose and ears on her.

dog/donkey

Left, I'd give her to a German Shepherd, lube her up nice so she can take the knot.

I think this is the same girl, right? Cute little butt.

I meant right, had a fucking brainfart.

That *is* a nice ass. What beast does she get get raped by?

>brainfart.

Being as stupid as you are considering your cringey sexual interest, that's not surprising.

You mad? She's skinny in comparison to the pig next to her you dumb shmuck.

Goddamn, that dyke deserves to be birthing litters of unwanted puppies.

Which hole takes that knot?

Either way it would be interesting to see them both forced to fuck animals in public like it was ancient Rome or something.

Punishment for being uptight dykes? Or the result of them being forced to take a rigged test that they could never win?

>On Sup Forums
>Not having cringey sexual interests

Oh, her pussy. I wouldn't want to ruin that asshole on a dog.

What about these ones?

Good point. That asshole probably hasn't been penetrated by anything but another lesbian's tongue.

How would this cute little bitch be kept? As a pet alongside the German Shepherd?

I'd want to see what it would take to get a haughty girl like this (or even her fat friend) to willingly suck an animal's cock, to the point of swallowing the load on camera.

I think it's ultimately more degrading if she continues to live day to day as she always has, but with the knowledge that sometimes she slips away and is mounted like a bitch in heat.

This really is a cute little cuntlet.

She's somehow reprogrammed to regularly want to sneak away to get her little pussy popped with a doggy knot, or she's somehow blackmailed into it?

They both get knocked up and end up being milked naked in the dairy shed until I can figure some long-term animal husbandry setups.

We all like things that are fucked up. I think the rule of thumb is that the more stuck-up one appears to be, the filthier their hidden kink.

What pet name does she end up wearing on the dog collar she so desperately tries to hide with her scarves now?