Age?
Job Title?
Salary?

>33
>Mergers and Acquisitions HR Consultant
>$104,000

>21
>Anti-Piracy Security Manager
>$64,000 (but in NYC, so I'm still poor)

Walmart cashier
20k before taxes

>25
>Unemployed
>$1200 Annual debt

>34
>Senior Project Manager for Development Company
>salary $138K
>Bonus for 2016 - $15K
>pic related

>24
>Police Dispatcher
>55k

consulting engineer & landlord
$110k
fuck trump and all his followers

41, Professional Services Vice President, $300K

is that including the food, heat and electricity that your parents pay for you?

32, male. Bomb technician. 75,000$/year

Ironworker
75,000-100,000 depending on how much I want to work

fuck you nigger

I build Trusses
$14.50/hr

Does this mean high end cum dumpster?

cashier
$5,000 (14 hours a week)

where ya find These jobs. hook it up

being educated and not job searching on Sup Forums is probably a start

24. Customer Service Representative II. 37.5k annual.

hmm craigslist it is

Import/export/logistics
$29/hr. Plus 6 to 10 overtime hours every week.
I know, it's shit pay compare to what people here claim they make.

Farmer
28k before tax

so i see Sup Forums users are making bank

22. Quality Control Coordinator. $33k/yr

>40
>Technologist
>$170,000 salary $30,000 bonus in 2016

going to college and graduate school since we live in a competitive world and you gotta set yourself apart from the rest

can you hire me

Join the military, go EOD, do your time, get hired for the first position you apply for

Market Research.
$55,000.

In Los Angeles, this = poor as fuck.

been wanting to enlist but got some self harm scars (let my gf talk me into it when i was like 12. I know it was retarded as fuck)

any suggestions on getting around that?

>21
>IT service, administration, on site support etc
>little bit under 20k€ before taxes

Systems Engineer
$90,000/yr

Can you eventually make like 200-300k a year with an Associates or a BA?
Or does that kind of money generally come with Master/PHD?

Just say you got in some sort of accident

> 26
> Software Engineer
> $120k/year

Mechanical Engineer
$98,000

it's so fucking boring and although I could totally work from home, they won't let me

kys spic

Logistics Manager in a cheap metro area. undergrad. 80k + bonus, which isn't large at current gig.

Post paystubs ?

>21
>Software Developer
>28/hr

I'm still finishing undergrad. Doing some contract development work, hopefully I'll land something full time for this guy when i graduate

Owner of pool demolition company in socal
200,000-300,000. Estimated 6 months and made 126k

Marketing director
$320,000

Also have a big dick and score lots of poon just come to Sup Forums for the lulz. I would post pay stubs but don't want my name to get out there.

Yes. That isn't even guaranteed with a masters or PHD.

>24
>Psych tech at a rehab
>$28,000 a year

So you're saying that Masters and PHD jobs generally make more than that?

waiter/cook
average $22/hour

college student so my other job is slaying pussy

Honestly it comes down to luck. There are people with masters and PHD's in their fields that works at McDonalds either because of bad luck or some other shit in their life. Just a degree isn't enough these days

assistant team chief

Many software engineers in California make this and they don't have a master's

Linux Sysadmin
120k yr + bonus

No. I am saying that they definitely don't usually make at leas that much.

Buyers Side Real Estate Agent
Salary 35k but 120-160k after commisions

>waiter
>22/hr
Lol, yeah dude just make up numbers
How're those health bennies and retirement bro?

Say you fell onto a glass table. That shit will not stop you from enlisting. One of my buddies was covered in tattoos neck to ankles. Even had his hands done reading "Balz Deep". Just get a good job that will give you opportunities one you get out. Linguistics, Spec Ops, EOD, or try to go Warrant Officer and fly helicopters. Good luck

>24
>Founder of Web Company
>$30k a month

Pic related. It's my logo but heavily fucked with.

Yeah let me get right on that... Lol, I at least posted a pic of myself working.

>25
>Hardware Store Shift Manager
>21k

It's not the best, but I do like my job.

Not that user but waiters here make on 25-35 an hour with tips for weekdays.

Kek

>29
>50k year
>Family Buisness, own and manage a couple of full line grocery stores with my dad.

Was thinking Combat Engineer because I have a little background in construction. Also i've been thinking of getting a tat to cover up some of lighter ones. the others don't look as much like self harm

Bet you got stories, share one?

Technologist of what

Counter-Intelligence Agent at Geek Squad (Basically a fucking technician)
12.50/hr with shit hours

I have a degree friends in Computer Science and Business Administration. Does it get better? How the fuck do I get out of this shit job. Give me a 9-5

I REQUIRE A ROUTINEEEE

Tech

Technologist of Technology.

Freelance Cyber security/network analyst
60-80k depending on how lazy I am and also depending on the length/number of contracts I take.

Yeah we all know the waiter bro that says he's making 60k a year yet lives with his parents, or another waiterbro, for the rest of his life

What company

Nice dubz, fuck that. You don't need any job experience for the military, they train you up on anything. Combat Engineers don't really build shit, they find IEDs by driving over them. Go EOD, trust me.

Age 21
mover at go green moving company
like 10k a year
currently studying HVAC at a trade school.
Future doesnt look bright because of a violent felony. Can't even join the military if I wanted to.

What does that even involve. You go around and tell people how shit their security is and recommend how to make it less shit?

im studying ME, whats so bad about it?

I live on a coastal town that's a hotspot for tourist. Maybe he does too.

at 26?

where do you live that you have those kind of hookups...

>23
>Working on a Mathematics major (Just started) going for a Masters eventually
>0$

Director and New Products Manager
$193,000 last year

I was want to enlist in the military, gonna be 23 soon. Tired of working shit jobs. But I have benign tumors that cause problems with certain physical movements. Shit sucks ass, had to give up a construction apprenticeship because of it

>hookups
Fag

Learn not to suck dick?

Nigger if you have tumors, you're sure as shit ain't getting into any military branch.

Yeah dont bring your tumors our way I dont want to be infected with your gay ass tumors. OOrah!

That'a why I used "But". I know I wont get in.

You should live underground with the rest of the trolls who have deformities. Have you ever considered teaming up with someone with a gimp hand? You guys could be good friends and help eachother out tumor faggot.

>Age

>Job Title
Youtuber / Streamer / I sell shirts

>Salary
Goes up every year but in 2016 I made $139k. Shooting for 180-200k this year.

unemployed for 8 years

Live with mom. She likes to make me cookies

and with that i now know ur nothing more than a Sup Forums troll. shoulda known better lol

bullshit

38 certified nigger 420000000

>6
>Pro Shitposter
>$9,001

$100k
Customs/immigration enforcement

Business Support Manager

>TFW i'm a high school dropout

Give us a clue about who you are?

>21
>alcoholic/student
>$0.00

Inb4 "sorry don't want to give identity but just trust me"

IT Helpdesk/Sysadmin

what in the actual fucking shit is wrong with you guys?

if i made even a fraction of what you guys are talking about making, i would be doing literally anything else other than lurking on Sup Forums. literally anything.

if even 1/3 of you guys are being truthful about how much you make, then i have no fuckin idea what you are doing here

i would leave work get on my motorcycle, head to the indoor pool at the most expensive gym in town to swim laps, on the way out of there text one of the dozens of anonymous whores who are in love with my body/money, go slay her pussy, watch 5 minutes of some gay ass romantic comedy or whatever horny lonely bitches do nowadays, get the fuck outta there and buy a 30 year old bottle of rum on the way home, fully intending to finish it off tonight and not have any worry about the price........... and that's just my Wednesday night

like seriously, what the fuck are you guys doing here???

now okay, maybe i jumped to conclusions and that's exactly what one of you guys did today. so hey, if you're reading this and this is you, and you're only here while you drink your 30 year old rum, then hey man, you are an awesome dude and i wanna be buddies

>25
>laborer for town
>22/hr

30 years old
infrastructure manager
58.000 € per annum

>23
>Laborer
>10.75/hr

Could someone do me a huge favor and give me a painless death?
Will pay you back in the next life

Companies or offices contract me to breach their security in one way or another, and essential tell them how to prevent it or what to do to avoid it. Basically just a hackerfag who gets paid instead of eating cheetos in moms basement. Now I eat cheetos in my own basement.

engineer
$400k

I'm just here to troll you. The truly ironic thing is that the above is 100% true.